Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 7, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA]

Having problems with Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA]

Ghaziabad District
Uttar Pradesh
201012

Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] Phone Numbers

Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] reviews & complaints(782)

In plot no 48, shakti khand 2 indirapuram, Builder has build a new building and facing the window and balcony to my building.br...

In plot no 48, Shakti Khand-2, builder has formed new building. He didn't left any space for ventilation and now he formed a balcony in front of our open space and he used our space also. There is a security concern in our building because anyone can reach our flat with this balcony. Could you please look into this matter on urgent bases.
Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In plot no 48, shakti khand 2, indrapuram builder has formed a new building.He didn't left any open space for ventilation and now he made a balcony in front of our open space.There is a security concern in our building because anyone can reach our flat with this balcony and he damaged our flats and building. Could you please look into this matter on urgent basis

In plot no 48 builder has formed new building. He didn't left any space for ventilation and now he formed a balcony in front of our open space and he used our space also. There is a security concern in our building because anyone can reach our flat with this balcony. Could you please look into this matter on urgent bases.
      Plot no 48 Shakti khand 2 Indirapuram, ghaziabad

Dear sir
        Myself Neeru Rawat, Branch head, Bank of baroda GDA branch, .I would like to inform you that one GDA employee Mr.Vinod Kumar Misra had used very bad words in bank branch on 04 .01.2022 at 4.5 pm.I am alone in branch, He come and used bad words infront of my staff Rahul and Aman .He is drunkard and crossed all limits .
        Kindly give him strict punishment so that GDA image does not break down .
        Mr.Vinod Kumar Misra losed his mind and behaved like he had lost his mind .I am scared .Kindly remove him from GDA .

Neeru Rawat
        Branch head
        Bank of baroda
        GDA branch .

I, the resident of Vaishali, Sector - 3, wish to bring your attention to the dooming condition of our locality by an unlawful...
          निवेदन है कि उपरोक्त मकानो के अवैध निर्माण के संबंध...
          Dear GDA, Dated[protected]
          Please note in building No. B-1/69 DLF, Bhopura, Sahibabad, ghaziabad have authorized 12...

Ganga water pipe LINE is broken in front of Plot no-904, Sector-5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, UP-201010. Please repair it at the earliest as lots of drinking water is wasting every day.

For the past 5/6 years I have been following up with concerned GDA officials for closure of Boutique being run in my adjoining...
            I am a citizen of ghaziabad and I'm very much concerned for my well being.
            I have previously filed a complaint in...

H 207 h block sector 11 pratap vihar Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh
            Sir and mam
            Sir mai mohit sharma h 207 h block sector 11 pratap vihar Ghaziabad se baat kar rha hu govt ne bola hai ki kahi bhi pani na bhare or yha gatar over flow ho rahe hai yha log ni reh re koi nagar nigam ka admi mi aata yha gatar saf karne sabhi ki families ko dar hai ki dengue na ho jaye machar bhut ho rahe hai uski wgha se bhut gandagi ho rahi hai smell bhi bhut aati hai yha pls hmari help kejiye govt ne to bola hai pani na bhare kahi or yha pls clean the street and gatar hmari yeh complaint ko nazar andaz na kare 🙏 yha chote chote bacche khelte hai unke bare me bhi socho kuch pls.
            Apki bdi kripya hogi thank u
            Mohit sharma
            No. [protected]

Dear sir, we residents of A-43 Shalimar Garden EXTN-2 near ekta park. Our near by building A-44 resident Sh Krishna has unauthorisly open two big windows with iron grill almost one feet or two towards our building side. On opposing the same he comes with Gundas and threatened to us. Please do the needful and help us to remove the same.

Residents A-43

I am the resident of plot no -204, Gyan khand -1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
                One tree is suppressing...

Dear Sir.

We would like to draw your kind attention that sewer water/silt is overflowing
                from the manholes and spreading all over the street and there may be chances of dango and other diseases.

Request you kindly take action.

Address:- In front of D-471, Indraprastha Yojana, Near Bharat City Ghaziabad
                Ghaziabad, Uttar Pardesh-201102

Hello i am suraj from nandgram aadarsh nagar ghaziabad. Meri gully july me pass hui thi jispe aaj tak kuch bhi kaam hamare parshad ji dwara nhi karaya gya. Aur gully pass hone ke baad bhi aab uspe nirman karye shuru nhi kiya ja rha. Plz take action to this.

Sir, the condition of the roads in Vaishali and Indirapuram is becoming worse day by day... It is getting extremely difficult to drive... The pot holes are widening everyday making it worse to drive through resulting in traffic jams due to which we are left with no other option but to drive through those wide pot holes... I sometimes what if the holes widens further and I alongwith my car fall in those holes and couldn't get out...

Expecting Immediate action from your end. Kindly do the needful

H 207 h block sector 11 pratap vihar ghaziabad
                      Gud evening sir and mam
                      EwS society public wall bhut kharab ho rahi hai or vo kuch dino me girne wali hai or vo selling or barish ke musam me bilkul kharab ho gayi hai uska plaster bhi gir gya hai or bhut chotti wal hai yeh ispe kabhi paint bhi ni hua eant bhi galne lagi hai andar se or bahar se bilkul kharab hai hai iska plaster karwao or paint bhi please 🥺☺️

Dear Sir, I wish to draw your attention to the rampant illegal construction that is taking place in Hindon Heights, Plot No.21,...