[Resolved]  Myntra.com — shipped but not delivered

In the age of outsorucing big fishes like ’Blue Dart + Myntra’ also outsourcing their delivery business to irresponsible delivery companies such as ’Rawat Enterprise’ and they simple
’Return the product’!!!!

The address given by you is your native place and where my parents are staying since 1982. How you feel, if some courier company says that the address is incorrect. CAN NOT BELEIVE.

While placing the order ’Myntra’ asked the whole history, like complete shipping address, number, billing address and the number in case of issue. I have given all the numbers like contact number of shipping address, my contact number but I was not knowing that phone calls are so costly that MYNTRA and BLUE DART cannot effort it.

However, my experience with MYNTRA was very very bad. Since Myntra took the money from me and didn’t deliver the product at ALL

Myntra order Number: 1453968 Bluedart Shipping Number:[protected]

Comments

Your one has even been shipped. My order has never been shipped and did not arrive at all. And they were not even ready to listen me, when I called their customer service. They simply said sir, we can not do anything in such case and when I asked to talk to their supervisor they simply hanged up.
It appears that Myntra's objective is to be '100 %' customer satisfaction so they join the hands with many online review website to take the appropriate action on the customer dissatisfaction.

In my case, after the regress follow-up with myntra and blue dart the product has been delivered. The Myntra also refund the shipping charges of Rs 50 towards the compensation.

I am looking forward to use Myntra in future with the hope that Myntra will fulfill the promise given to me. I am going to try Myntra surely to conclude on the recent change in the Myntra object. Did they really improved the service or it is just a post-facto action to satisfy the customer?

sandeep kumar
Its [censored] Side...Dnt Any BUy Thru Myntra...I Order for Shoe On 18th June...Today 18th Aug. i dnt get My Stuff...i also wrote on Myntra Support...But No responce.

Yogi Tadvi

Myntra.com Phone
    +91 80 4354 1999
    Myntra.com Address
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068