Myntra.com
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (2451)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Myntra.com Photos

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

I ordered one ruggers shirt from myntra.I got delivery but there is another product in parcel and it is without tag.I requested for exchange.
Order id :
[protected]-1388903
May 14, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed four orders one for trouser, one that shirt and one flip flops.. It was a gift for someone and hence I sent items...

This is Sudha Chauhan reside at Thane (Maharashtra), i had placed order with Myntra on April 12, 2021...
    The product was delivered on May 5, 2021. Because of bad quality, the request for the return was put forward on the same day....

Myself shweta. I received a call from a person name aishwarya phn number +[protected]. she told me he is the hr of myntra, and told me someone is calling you for your first round interview. The number from where I received call was +[protected]. After sometime Mr. aishwarya again call me and asked few questions to check my communication skills. I replied those in a fine way. Then after sometime Mr vivek singh told me that I am selected in myntra and give a offer letter through my WhatsApp and told me that I have to pay rupees 3000 for security deposit. I belongs in a poor middle class family. Seeing the offer letter I thought that it is true and I pay the amount in the account which the sms me. Then he told that it will take 5 days to courier. I attached all the prove with this. Please give me a resolution for it. I am a very poor girl who needs to help my family. Please give the resolution.
    they told the offer letter diretor of mudra rastogi
    May 11, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received sandal instead of shoetopia women black embellished block heels .
      Size 38
      Received wrong exchange item
      Received wrong exchange item
      May 12, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been liasing with myntra for my order id 117098603580940182801 since 30th april, so here it goes the details -
        br...

I have order kurtset on myntra on mat1st 2021 for 2159rs i paid through debitcard
        And i cancelled it on same day till not get the amount into my bank account myntra has given me reference number thatis 30001011251121220901162
        Aurelia kurta set
        May 11, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered nike air shoes from myntra.
          I have received those shoes without original box or tag. The shoes are not having any bar code or sku number. I want to exchange my product with the original nike shoes.

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My product code is 10266831 and my order id is 117182626675826635903 I ordered Levis Men navy blue sneakers from myntra app...
            This is in regards to the Khadims
            Women Navy Blue Solid Peep Toes
            Size: 40
            with Order Id # # 1171298...

I had ordered Indo Era dress along with duppata and palazzo but I received only a kurta of different design. When I contacted Myntra customer care I get a response that as per their quality check they have sent the right product.
            Wrong product delivered and now not accepting return
            Wrong product delivered and now not accepting return

May 09, 2021
            Updated by Nikhat Naaz Shaikh
            Please find the image of the bill received

I returned item on 3rd May 2021, after that refund had been initiated and they provided ARN No.[protected], but I haven't received my refund in my account yet .Please help.
              Thankyou.
              Refund is initiated but I haven

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my order no.117004200168519961603.
                On 16th April 2021, I received one single wrong product and 3...

Hi team
                I ordered manish creations sherwani and received a damaged product in a torn plastic inside the myntra packet.
                So I returned it and now they are saying quality check failed.

I dont get the point why I am not getting my money back. Myntra gave me a damaged product and when I am returning it then that product is failing quality check. Which means myntra’s product itself failed. Why wont I get my money. Please help me here.
                May 07, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have already prepaid my order through upi...of a dress that i ordered but when I check the order list on myntra app its not showing
                  Recent order not in ordered list
                  Recent order not in ordered list
                  May 07, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I request myntra to reduce the price of berrylush women blue wrap dress to 791 from 899 as it's too high in price n keep coupon offers available.
                    Reduce the price for berrylush women blue wrap dress and keep coupon offers
                    May 05, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 26th March 21at 8.15 am in Myntra app i purchased goods worth 1213.00 and through their payment gateway effected the payment...
                      I had ordered highlander men grey jean at Myntra app, I have ordered bulk product 15 items costed me around 8k, in 15 products...