Myntra.com
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

My myntra account has hot locked for no reason..I was just trying to log in but firstly I didn't get any verification code to login and after some time when I tried it was showing that your account is locked...so I request you to fix this issue ASAP...because I need to buy something
Sep 25, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a product without its tag. I have placed a return request due to size issues and also it didn't look good on me, the delivery agent didn't pick up and later after numerous calls myntra rejected my return request by saying myntra never send untagged products. I don't have any records video as i never took one. Because i thought myntra is a trusted app and this is the first time i had this issue. I want to return the product or at least exchange it. Kindly resolve my issue and help me in returning the product.

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an exchange request but i have misplaced an item. People at myntra denied my request as i have misplaced the tag.
      NO SHOP OR ANY OTHER ONLINE SHOPING PORTAL ASKS FOR A TAG TO EXCHANGE.
      I have never been asked for a tag at AMAZON.
      I want my money back because i have not even used that bad quality item.
      AMAZON has never made me face such issues that tag has to be there.
      Its pathetic at your end.
      I want that article to be return.

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm a frequent user of myntra. Today I opened the myntra app . It showed session expired on the screen so I tried to log in again but I was not able to login because it showed that my account got locked. I've money in myntra credit please help me out.

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account has been locked and there were 3 items on the way.
          I even had some balance on the mantra credit.
          So I'm not able to log in.
          So, please resolve this problem asap.

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of the item we returned back to myntra which they rejected with comments - tag missing.
            When courier partner taken product from us every thing was in place. It was missed by them and now myntra is not returning money. Please help.

Order detail’s-
            1182052 [protected]
            Roadster Women lavender printed round neck t-shirt

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The box in which my shoes came had a different price tag (and it was cut by pen), presumably the box was for a different shoe....

Account locked of Myntra. Though price tag was not there when the product was delivered but I did not notice it. The delivery man refused to take it back and give exchange. I also have points in myntra account. but now the account is locked

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product ID 118329156853955519303, Here&Now Women Midi received by us was found to be defective for fitness and color patch....
                Return Id : [protected]
                Product Code: 2285139
                Packet Id : [protected]

On 22nd September 2021 I...

My myntra credit money is not yet been refunded

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised return request a month ago and nobody came to pick up the product . Now I am calling Myntra customer care for...
                  The Product I Ordered And The One Is Received Was Completely Different. The Product I Ordered Was Athena Women Green Solid...
                  The seller cheated me by giving me a defective product and in a very bad condition as you can see in the photos. Box was broken...

I used to order items from myntra very often but from 2 months myntra is not delivering any item to my pincode which is 416012
                  Sep 23, 2021

Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order a sweater dress from myntra . Got some size issues to i tried to exchange it but the option was not available so i returned it with all th tags intact and the pick up guy also checked that . First my refund was on hold now it's cancelled. I want my refund
                    Sep 22, 2021

Dear sir
                      I have ordered multiple products from Myntra, i got a call from delivery boy that my product is going to deliver...
                      I had placed multiple orders at a time through app. I was supposed receive total of seven items on the day (3rd September...
                      I have redemeed 2 times 3000 star balance of myntra move voucher on 21st sept 2021 and 16th aug 2021 but i have still not...

I have been repeatedly asking for a copy of my invoice for an item I purchased - Pantaloons Junior - but they keep on sending me a wrong invoice at least thrice and mark my issue as resolved. No way of getting through to them.
                      Sep 22, 2021