Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to Myntra.com

Having problems with Myntra.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Myntra.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Myntra.com

Myntra.com Website

Myntra.com Head Office Address

Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Myntra.com Phone Numbers

+91 80 4354 1999

Myntra.com reviews & complaints(9133)

I can't order the product due to pincode is not updating on myntra
It's showing that this pincode(151502) is not for delivering. I have already ordered on this pincode before 1 month

151502 pincode is not working on myntra app and Myntra site

All pincodes and city villages are equal for all online shoping companies
Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SInce past more than 10 yeas, i am buying products from myntra. Today i wanted to delete my alternative myntra account but by mistake my MAIN myntra account got deleted.
    I am an Elite member of myntra as it was shown in my myntra profile.
    Before this mishap, one of my product got delivered, which size was up to the mark.
    now when i called the customer care, they were not helping me to revive my account and i found...

I have bought a shoes from myntra of ₹3449 and recieved a different product.They approved my complaint and generated pickup 3 times but the delivery boy rejected it every time after that I am trying to return them but they are not helping me in it. I am trying to contact them complaint them about the issue but there was nothing on their part other than a 24-48 hour wait . I have to return your product. For that, give me the return option or arrange a pickup. I request that you return your product and refund my cash, and I assure you that I have not damaged or used your product. Take it back as soon as possible.
    Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought product, it is damaged, Needed to gift it to someone, No help from Myntra at all. They sussest, product non replaceable or refundable. This is really unacceptable. For damaged ones they should replace.
      Order id bce8524e088e46bbb5aaa33d33dcbafe
      Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I always order from Myntra but from 10 days Myntra showing not deliverable to my pincode any product i choose. So i am curious to know what's the matter. Is it Myntra closing delivery to this pincode or something else.but myntra CUSTOMER CARE is just ###. It didn't work . Neither the ph.no they provided as CUSTOMER CARE number. I just want to know the matter and if there is some prblm then fix it fast...it's December all offers are missed by mefo their inconvenience 😭😭plz do the needful.
        Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received an opposite-gender t-shirt. I ordered a men's t-shirt but I received a women's t-shirt when I placed a return request they are not accepting it and said this is my fault.

Please look into this. I am following this for the last 25 days but the issue is still unresolved.
          Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered H&M derby shoes from myntra and the size are large as usual size, so I return them and when the delivery guy came the serial number mismatch the system.So I called myntra customer care and they told me to wait for 48 hours and after that I received a message saying that my queries have been solved, but my problems are not solved because they cancel my return request, I called them many times and they always said to me to wait for 48 hours, please help me fix my problems
            Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Neelabja Adkuloo, purchased the following products on the Myntra app on 24 November 2022:

1. Anouk Gold Toned and Pink Stone Studded and Beaded Jewellery Set
              2. Anouk Gold-Toned and Green Stone Studded and Beaded Jewellery Set
              3. Anouk Silver-Toned Oxidised Stone Studded Choker Necklace

I requested the return of these items on 28 November 2022 (Monday) within the 7-day return period because...

Bought a Tommy Hilfiger in early november 2022
              Men Blue & Red Printed Pure Cotton T-shirt
              order number
              [protected]-2442703.

Size and fit was not to my liking and they did not have a larger size at that time. hence, decided to return, which was picked up promptly.

however, the problem was the refund. gave my bank details via their website support and called their customer support at least 5 to 6 times: same monolog- we will update via the website, please let us assist.
              despite my refund not settled, they keep closing my issue. and even their supervisor are not very helpful- same answers as the junior personnel

Order ID #121565244255921535903

The order was returned in a bonafide manner on 14th Oct'22
                Subsequently, Myntra started claiming that the product failed quality checks and tried coercing me to accept the reshipped product, so that they can get out of providing me a refund. When I refused to accept the reshipped item, they chose to keep the product to sell to another unsuspecting customer and did not refund me the amount...

I bought a black and gray duffle bag of brand "gear" order ID[protected]-2692201 and packet ID [protected].
                The product was of smaller size and not as per the description. I initiated a return request, however now I am being asked to self ship the product. This wasn't mentioned when I was placing the order. I wouldn't have bought the product if this was mentioned. Why should I courier the product back, isn't it a job of Myntra. I am an elite customer and every week I place multiple orders, never have had to face such an issue. Even now as I am writing this mail, another one of my orders are on transit. Now all of a sudden I have to courier the item and then Myntra will reimburse. This is causing mental stress and anxiety on me.
                Please resolve this issue as I am unable to handle this sort of mental pressure as the customer care is completely clueless and not at all helping me out.
                Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From Monday 28 Nov. I am trying to access my account using Myntra app but it is re-directing me to 'browser login' page like a First time user.
                  I am using this app from few years and have approx._500 orders in history but not able to access/login to my account at all. Every time it is taking me for 'Sign in/Login' page in browser and not opening app in my mobile phone. I have even tried using 'Forgot password' link but it is also pointing again to 'Sign in' page in browser.

Please help asap, it is very CRITICAL as have lot of orders to track and return. Thank you!
                  Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra has rejected my return request and is forcing me to keep their low quality product. All things they are saying completely false. I ordered a sweatshirt worth Rs 683 on 26 th November and returned on the same day because I didn't like the quality. Now after picking up the product, they have first put the return on hold and now rejected the return request saying product didn't pass the quality check.
                    My order ID is 122092807307701746301.
                    Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1.Myntra rejected my 2 return items that I returned within half an hour and was picked up within another half an hour, saying it was used/damaged.
                      These are products I didn't even try on as there was a marked difference between my expectations and received product quality. I returned promptly.
                      After haggling with customer care for more than 2 days who don't try to solve the issue and instead keep repeating their generic statements...
                      I have received a wrong product from Myntra I have ordered Hangup blazer and received hangup trouser. The moment I receive the order I raised a complain and they told me next 3 days this issue will be resolve but
                      Issue raised on 18Nov 22
                      Date to be resolved: 21Nov22
                      I have called on 21nov22 they told me on 26nov issue will be resolved. On 24Nov i received a message of pickup fail but no pick up attempt has been done...

I ordered the item of rupees 647 from Myntra using ICICI credit card and returned it and and myntra initiated refund also on October 3 but I didn't received that so I raised a dispute regarding that in icici bank and it took around 1 month to get details about it but now they are saying that your complain is closed because it is declined by merchant side and you need to contact merchant and again I contacted myntra for this they are saying we initiated the refund so I am stuck in between they are blaming one another so what to do I am not getting
                      Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account with number [protected] got deactivated without any prior information after receiving bulk order of 9 shoes. Some of the items are still to be delivered to me and they have refused to provide me access to my account. I am unable trach or return anything. They are just trying to gulp my money intentionally.
                        Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a jeans if Wrangler but i received different jeans if Wrangler.. i ordered Wrangler vegas skinny fit jeans but i received Wrangler Millard straight fit jeans... Registered mobile number is [protected]
                          And order id of product is 1221093 [protected].. plz help me with my refund...
                          Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a Wrangler mens vegas skinny fit jeans which i was delivered on 26 November whose Order ID is 1221093 [protected].. instead of what i ordered i received a jeans of Wrangler brand but not the one i ordered... I ordered vegas skinny fit jeans but i received Wrangler millard straight fit jeans..plz help me with a good resolution as the price is too high and i cannot afford this much loss of 4299.
                            Registered mobile number of Myntra account is [protected]
                            Plz take action against this type of fraudulent activities happening with customers
                            Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered woodland shoes, I tried the shoes when i am back from office on the same day, as it didn't fit me and I didn't like the fit, I placed the return on the same day.
                              After the pick up was successful, I received a message saying my return request was " out on hold" as it failed to pass quality check.
                              I called up customer care and they informed that the quality check failed, how come they can claim that the product...