Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (3546)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Myntra.com — I couldn't receive the order due to lockdown and now not getting refund amount

AnirbanTalukdar on Jul 3, 2020
I couldn't receive my order due to lockdown, the delivery agent asked me to refuse the order. After that I didn't received...

ThoriKamlesh on Jul 3, 2020
मेरा ऑर्डर मेरे तक पहुंचा ही नहीं है और myntra aap पर deleverd दिखा रहा। है मुझे मेरा ऑर्डर जल्द से जल्द deleverd करो या मेरा rupeya वापस करो नहीं तो में company ke खिलाफ कानूनी कार्रवाई की मांग करूंगा

My order dont delivered something with rong

[Jul 03, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

jaymustare on Jul 3, 2020
    I want to exchange this product with size no 7(UK), but is cannot show to exchange option, due to return pickup failed, so according to Myntra policy of 30 days return and exchange I want to exchange this product due large size problem...please solve this issue...

Myntra.com — Refund not processed after return picked

Pavan Chowdary on Jul 2, 2020
      I have ordered Kisah sherwani in Myntra website . Due to quality issue i have returned the product . They have accepted the...

Navneetkanti12 on Jul 2, 2020
      I have not got any response from myntra that when they will be returning my hard earned money back. If these guys can’t return me back my money which they fraudulently took from my account least you guys could do is provide me the same product which i canceled at that point of time!

[Jul 02, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — I have received empty package/ part of my package is missing

Bicky Mukharjee on Jul 2, 2020
        I have ordered Boat headphone from Myntra on June 20 2019 whose price was Rs 995 . I received the parcel on July 02 2020 of...

Myntra.com — Product missing

Adil Hashmi on Jul 2, 2020
        Out of the many products delivered, two products have some items missing. However, myntra blindly denies the claim and rejects...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Myntra.com — 1141919-8852479-8931203

Akanksha42 on Jul 2, 2020
        Three orders have not been delivered by the delivery person as I was out of station. And as Myntra forced to pay online (giving...

Gotuuuuuuu on Jul 2, 2020
        This watch isnt working properly nor is the app of this related watch is working its been 2 days I'm trying to contact the customer care they aren't responding tooo

Blink go watch

Myntra.com — Return dress

Suparna333 on Jul 2, 2020
          I had ordered a miss chase black tshirt dress and now i want to return it because it did not come with a belt. But in the...

govindkumar123 on Jul 2, 2020
          I'm working in myntra they gave me and one more person of location badripur in dehradun but their location have maimum 25-30 packets. And my area manager is very foolish because they have no idea how handle all products. I'm saying that because i have facing problem in myntra store. And i'm post gradute person and i work as a software engineer. I'm working as a delivery boy because of covid-19. Every thing is good of myntra but manager is not good in dehradun they have not sense.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Anuradha Mondal on Jul 2, 2020
            Placed 2 orders on march 15, 2020.
            Order no.[protected]-9625707
            One was delivered on 19 march 2020.
            And i cancelled the other one on 25march 2020.
            I sent several enquires to myntra.
            But myntra failed to provide a satisfactory reply.
            It has been over 3 months. Today is 2july 2020. Please help.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-02 15:49:56

Rohan Devang on Jul 2, 2020
              I ordered levis hooded sweatshirt but i received fake product with levis name tag. It's also very low quality product...

About delivered product

nksoniauwa on Jul 2, 2020
                Ordered item not received till today.

Ordered item not received till today.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — My account is locked and refund is approved and I did not get refund because account is locked

Goutham p on Jul 1, 2020
                  During sale in 2020 I purchased bulk amount of products mainly bedsheets, watch etc
                  I am icon member of myntra
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Myntra.com — Product from MYNTRA not received & not getting refund [ORDER NO: 1141845-9822144-1692001]

Akarsh_11 on Jul 1, 2020
                  Hi, My ORDER NO is[protected]-1692001. I placed an order on 20th May 2020 and since 22nd May 2020 it is in packed state...

Myntra.com — Refund not given since 5 months

nadiralatif on Jul 1, 2020
                  I had ordered a Fossil watch from Myntra on 9th march and was delivered on 19th March but it did not come in the signature...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Ishaan Rohilla on Jul 1, 2020
                  I bought 2 noisefit evolve watches from myntra.com and one of them is a defective piece. I even tried to contact them but they gave no response. They just delayed the decision making and now they are showing that my issue is resolved but they haven't took even a single action.

[Jul 01, 2020] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Jewelry & Watches

Myntra.com — Missing shipment

triptisharma01 on Jul 1, 2020
                    I am tripti
                    Good Evening I am tripti and I would like to inform you that i am not geeting any help customer customer...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — Return request not processed as well as the refund twice

itsmebhav on Jul 1, 2020
                    Earlier they accepted return request and now they have declined it twice. On what basis? Their customer care executive called...

Recently Discussed

(16 minutes ago)
                    Cleartrip
                    air ticket not booked but, 4720/deducted my account regarding trip id 200512590154 on date12th may 2020
                    (41 minutes ago)
                    JustDial.com
                    tour and travel
                    (1 hours 22 minutes ago)
                    Dcardfee Charged By ICICIbank Without Intimating
                    I want my money to be credited in my a/c