Noida Authority — Stray Dogs

Uttar Pradesh, India
 goldashim
I am residing in B Block,Sector-30, Noida for the past 2 years.There are many stray dogs in Sector 30, Noida. 2 days back i was attacked by a stray dog leaving on nearby street,luckily i escaped its bite, but it torn my jeans. Its d second time with me only that same dog has attacked on me. Few weeks back my Flat mate was also attacked while he was riding his bike and fell down badly from the bike. I also witnessed some time ago when dat dog bite a tiffan wala who was passing by that street carring fews tiffans in hand. He was bleeding badly.Its becoming too dangerous day by day. Moreover these kind of dangerous dogs are there on almost every street in sector 30 and there number are increasing.Actually there are 3 dogs on the same street i mentioned ( B Block) Please get rid of these dangerous dogs and allow people to walk safely on the roads.I have also complained to the president of sector 30 but he said similiar incident has been happening with many people leaving in our sector and despite his complaints to the noida authority, nothing has been done till now.Please take action regarding this issue for the safety of the people.

Comments

I am staying at sector- 51 noida village- hoshiyarpur me and my whole family suffering by ( stray dogs)they are so dirty and always try to bite
We are residents of sec 99 Noida Green View Apartments, its been almost 4 months we have been constantly complaining to our RWA through various means to make stray dogs out of society who has been increasigly becoming threat to our kids playing outside n maids coming to work.There had been many episodes of stray dogs biting maids or scaring kids. My maid was bitten by a stray dog I had taken her to prayag hospital a month back for rabies. Doctor there insisted to inform municipal corporation immediately. The reason for delay in posting the message is i was expecting RWA to take call but nothing happened. Request the authority to send a dog catcher van for the security of our kids at earliest.
I am stay in Habibpur(Greten noida)opp. Desi English Theka.There are around 10 dogs in almost each lane. They chase the pedestrians and many times they even bite. Dogs run behind the cars two wheeler. Now they have started barking on whoever is walking on the road. This has created a big problem for people to get out of their house. We cannot go to parks and market because there are around so many dogs that they bark on people. Please take the action as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Sonu Kumar
Habibpur (Greten noida)
dub: Stray dogs manace in E Block, sector 41

The situation is so bad and people around are in great danger. Complaining to call center or health department has no results. Health dept official says nothing can be done . Then who will help us. They spoiled the atmosphere
of streets of NOida. They occupy all parks, front of all houses and chase people. They bark and attack.They spoil the roads, house fronts and parks with their ###, garbage etc. There are some mad dogs too in them which bite. It seems Noida is meant for stray dogs and and not for the people who live. What can be the soulution for this evil who will solve as NOida Authority does not bother
I live in noida sector 56, D 43, there are 5 dogs near my home, they attack everyone, please resolve this issue sir..

+91 12 0242 2160 [Chairman/CEO]