[Resolved]  Nokia 1650 — to block and trace the lost phone

i lost my nokia mobile phone 1650 on 5/05/2009, my imei number is [protected]and the mobile network is airtel, and i want to block that phone..and trace it if it can be..so, please help me..and please post me the nokia network phone number in trichy.please contact me [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

nokia/1650 — Lost Nokia 1650

I got my mobile stolen in Shalimar Garden Ghaziabad at around 7:30 PM today. The mobile phone is Nokia 1650 with IMEI No [protected]. Kindly help to take an immediate action as required.

My Address is
K-309 Sarita Vihar ND-76

Nokia 1650 — i lost my phone nokia 1650

I have lost my cell phone nokia 1650 on 30th jun. Please block my cell as soon as possible.
i[censored] ask ime number, i can provide.

Thank you.

Nokia 1650 — phone lost , near ambadkar circle , jaipur

this is to inform you that my nokia mobile model NOKIA 1650 IMEI NO . [protected] ITEM NO. 0027467 has been lost at jaipur near ambadkar circle at around 2pm dtd. 10.10.09.
above phone was purchased on 15/07/2009 from FUN CORNER, T-7 NURSURY CIRCLE , VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR .

pls BLOCK the above said mobile and related services at the earliest.....

thanks.

regds. padam./jaipur
My mobile has been stolen without my knowledge. My mobile Model is "FLY E-105" and lost it in chennai. I hadgiven a complaint letter to the Inspector of Mambalam police station-R1, mambalam, chennai. One month passed no reply yet. Please help!

Nokia 1650 — Lost Phone

I have lost my Nokia mobile on 13th March 2010 . EMSI : [protected].
Please block it so that it can not be used wrong purpose.

Hiren Dutta
And the IMEI number is : [protected] of the same.

Regrads,