Nokia Care Center — ph repairing

sushant
i had given my ph 7610 on 27 .08 .07 for repairing
they handle it to me after aweek i paid 1850 for that .after one week it occured same problem. igive it again to nokia care center. from that time they cant repair it yet and the phone also there some time they say come that day again says come next day again come that day

Comments

i had given my phone 6233 for repairing on 10/9/07 and its job sheet is[protected]/070910/46 they said me that ur phone ll be repair in one week but they didnt give my phone yet , they say come that day and agian say come next .... i m totally harrased, they also gave me banglore care center no. , i called there but they didnt give me proper response .......... now at last i m going to file a case against ur company.............. and i really mean it.
i had given my phone 6300 for repairing and its job sheet is[protected]/120625/9 they said me that ur phone is software dead one week but they didnt give my phone yet, they say come that day and agian say come next ... i m totally harrased, ... now at last i m going to file a case against ur company... and i really mean it.
my contact no [protected]