The Mobile Store
The MobileStore Limited

The Mobile Store Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Unit #501 & 502, Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Off L.B.S Marg Kurla (W)
Mumbai City District

Mumbai - 400 034.
India.

Load

The Mobile Store Complaints & Reviews

There is massive water wastage in front of saidham apartment rajrooppur prayag raj.some roadside people connected tap in main pipe line.whole day drinking water goes in to the drain.pleasr look on to this.
My contact no for further help-[protected]
Apr 21, 2021

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Coll:[protected] help online number.
    Feb 01, 2021

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to repair my one plus 6 mobile display damaged for new with original cost of price 7500 but he repair duplicate display...

I had paid 12, 000 as on Oct 22 to The mobile stores and its been one month that i have not received any information on the product/the refund.
      The people over there doesn't answer the calls properly and they simply drags dates for issuing the refund.
      The name of the dealer was Shehnaz ansari (ph no: [protected]/[protected]). the other executives who contacted me are Kamalesh ([protected]) ans Soyeb([protected]).

The guys are not responding to my emails to and i had received the first email from [protected]@gmail.com.

Kindly help me in getting the refund
      Nov 25, 2020

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I returned tab zinconiax20. Meloset x20. Mucinac600 x20. Celin500 x25tabsfrom order no:or4742rs-002a& or4742rs-003a. Confirmed returne
        Bymd sahabuddin dt 1919th sept.2020. Total refundable amt=rs1, 278.55.
        Less: disc-rs172.73. +coupon disc=rs51.56 =total=rs1, 054.68p. I will be highly obliged if you please refund the same in my bank a/c.
        Sep 27, 2020

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This mobile shop have no any issued valid certificate by government no any bill only false statement given to coustumer
          Aug 21, 2020

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly take any action about this seller (Operative code about seller 80675), above one month our dialler not working, the seller now in india
            Jul 24, 2020

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He told me that this mobile has snapdragon 665 processor, i asked him 3 to 4 times but he said yes then i told him to show me where it is meintioned that the phone has snapdragon 665 processor but he ignored me and started talking with his friends and when i called him he talked in very rude manner with me - there is no benefit of talking about the phone and i will not take the phone back he said, he ended the call.

I hope you will investigate my issue and please provide me a refund.
              Thank you.

Shopkeeper mobile number-[protected]
              Date of incident - 30 june 2020.
              Jul 11, 2020

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jald say mera phone wapas kare nahe pay wapas kare
                Jul 05, 2020

Payment id[protected] through payumoney of rs. 2999/-
                  Jun 14, 2020

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payment Id is[protected].product order MS2648. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED PRODUCT AT ONCE . I TRIED TO CONTACT [protected]@MOBYLSTORE.IN.BUT NO RESPONSE TO IT. SO PLESE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM.
                    My product is not arrived.
                    My product is not arrived.

The mobiles store newly open at behala kolkata 700060 opposite of old mobile store. All employee told me same they are employee...
                      I am the mobile store employer in 2017 i resign my post as csa on 20th july 2017 my i'd is 20051101. My uan number is[protected]....
                      I ordered a phone by mobile season store mumbai but he cannot deliver it properly coz i ordered a red i phone 7 plus
                      And...

I have purchased poco f1 64 gb on 16th march 2019 for 19999.00 inr by icici debit card,

As per the offer (Untill march 16th) i was supposed to get 1500.00 inr instant cash back on icici cards

No cash back received until now,

I have purchased the mobile in the mobile store, marathalli, bangalore

Please write back whom shall i contact,
                      Mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

I will add the bill details etc once u respond to this
                      Apr 04, 2019

Mera phone redmi 8 abhi tak nhi aaya h Maine
                      27/10/19 ko order kiya payment paid h lekin dilvery hua nhi action le rha hu company ke khilaf abhi mujhe jaante nhi tum log adalat tak jaaounga police ko complaint kar chuka hu

My name is akash and my present number is [protected] and i will recharge my postpaid number bill payment of rupees 1000 and...
                        I want a duplicate copy of my bill of my iphone becaunse i have to submit it into the apple care dur to regarding activation...

Hello i am the day porter at the owen sound zehrs. I was cleaning the staff bathrooms when i got to the mens and your employee was in the bathroom. I knowcked on the door and said hello and he did not answer. I then proceeded to go to management to address this problem not mentioning any names and he gotnin my face and started screaming. 3 other zerhrs employees seen and herd it. He is the young red head that works the stand. Im not even sure of his name but andrea knows who he was and has herd both sides. I would like to have this addressed as it is unnesarry
                        Sep 24, 2018

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Applicant has purchase the Samsung Galaxy j7 smartphone from Ballabgarh Haryana from a shop named (The mobile store). on purchasing this device we are getting the 1-year free warranty for the phone. when I was purchasing this mobile at that time shopkeeper has told that there is a scheme in which on purchasing any one of the mobiles we can get a free gift( in which any mobile phone, power bank or anything can be given). On hearing all the conversation from the shopkeeper I have purchased the phone and as a gift, I got a power bank cost rupees 800. When I saw the gift I refuse to take it so, the shopkeeper has said that in order to take the power bank he can extend the warranty of the phone up to 1 year more extended warranty. I agreed to his deal. but after 1 year I got some problem with my device and I contacted the Samsung service center situated in Hazratganj. when I reach there I have told my problem to the offices in the office they totally refused to take my device for repairing as they told that there is no extended warranty on the device. They have suggested writing to Samsung support team as I have done this also. but I could not get any response from Samsung regarding the solution to this problem. As I have send a complete report with attached cash memo slip to the support team of Samsung but they have not responded with any positive response.
                          I could not understand that why I am not getting the service which I have paid for. As the cash memo completely shows that The Mobile Store has extended the warranty up to 1 years more but when I go to the service center of Samsung they completely refused to give their service on free of cost. So investigate this problem and help me to provide this service and keep the reputation of the name The mobile store.
                          Jul 31, 2018

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I had sceen an advertisement of phone at a cost of 1899/-.when I paid the amount I lost it...then no informational...I paid in the site of Amazon...I had the screen shot nd the msg that ma amount has been paid

Abhishek Lawrence's reply, Apr 14, 2019
                          Amazon is very bad shopping...they can't even solve the problems.faced by the customer...wrost service

The Mobile Store Extended Warranty Number EXTMS3084219
                            Valid till 10/09/2018, Service Period from 11/09/2016 to 10/09/2018.

The mobile set (Gionee P5Mini Black) display is not working. Gionee Service Centre advise to contact The Mobile Store only considering the Extended Warranty. Unable to connect with The Mobile store. e-mail forwarded on 19/06/2018 at '[protected]@themobilestore.in'. Till date no response. Customer Care No.[protected], also not working. Please suggest for necessary action immediately.
                            Jun 22, 2018

The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I oder wireless headphones and ear pods but i get only headphone with wire.so, i want immedeate action because tge company contact number is donot work.i was put a email on given email adress but the company donot take any action or they donot any reply to me