The Mobile Store Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Oct 12, 2022

File a complaint to The Mobile Store

Having problems with The Mobile Store?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Mobile Store customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Mobile Store

The Mobile Store Website

The Mobile Store Head Office Address

Unit #501 & 502, Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Off L.B.S Marg Kurla (W)
Mumbai City District
400 070

The Mobile Store Phone Numbers

1860-267-6767

View more phone numbers

The Mobile Store reviews & complaints(488)

Myself Husain Ahmad my PF no. is MH/48325/ 7113 I have already submitted the form to their HO but still my Pf not credited...
Sir refund my money to my bank account...
I've bought a power bank from a mobile shop name shree mobile centre, new maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. At opening of the piece the person was claiming of wireless charging system but thenafter when i checked at home it was not working and as he had not given bill and generated receipt for the product he was claiming of non refund thing and all stuff. I hope to get a reply on it as soon as possible. I'm eligible to get return as he has not...
In Chennai mobile services is very wost. Sales person and manger speck is very wost in female customer they are wrong selling products, they are not having product knowledge and customer service...
MI 11x IMEI no not verify in exchange offer...
Dear sir please I request to you sir galti se maine àdhar card me phone number change. Krne ke liye two time payment kr diya hai p...
Sir, my order I'd is is 557730, my order is cancelled; please refund my money on my Paytm account number, please sir, check this, my g mail [protected]@gmail.com...

I would like to know how and why I am having R119.00 debited from my bank account from this Company. I have nothing with them and did not authorise anything with them
The reference they using is MS[protected]

I want this money refunded with immediate effect.

Wasim raja
    The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had replaced my mobile battery from Rajdhani Mobile Store, Arni and the man who repaired my mobile broke the display of my mobile while replacing the battery. Now they are saying it is my fault and they wont repair my display.
      The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a smartphone of 12k in Bablu Mobile, Chandrapura(Bokaro, jharkhand)
        At the time of buying he just compare every other phone quality with vivo y20a, but after i bought it and go back to home and see the quality, it was not upto the mark as told by the seller.
        Then just after buying i again went to the shop and complaint about the feature he told me at the time of buying, he just completely changed his explaination, by stating that he is not comparing with the other phones, he is just compring with normal cheap phones ..
        And when i ask for exchange or return, he just asks for about more than 2000 amount to exchange it with another mobile ..
        He just completly ignored us. And just laugh and laugh and say i dont take return
        The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I booking a nefcon mobile rs.4499 at shop my mobile app ! Payment paid through my standard chartered Bank credit card before 4 days but still I couldn't received my mobile parcel.Again I go and check their website but website couldn't open.So pls filed a complaint against them and pls giving ur hand to returned my payment!...

There is massive water wastage in front of saidham apartment rajrooppur prayag raj.some roadside people connected tap in main pipe line.whole day drinking water goes in to the drain.pleasr look on to this.
          My contact no for further help-[protected]
          The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Coll:[protected] help online number.
            The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to repair my one plus 6 mobile display damaged for new with original cost of price 7500 but he repair duplicate display and damaged display given still i dint get any response for this mobile store

Mobile store : 9 care mobile store

Location : bhimavaram

Name : Hari

Contact no : [protected]...
              I had paid 12, 000 as on Oct 22 to The mobile stores and its been one month that i have not received any information on the product/the refund.
              The people over there doesn't answer the calls properly and they simply drags dates for issuing the refund.
              The name of the dealer was Shehnaz ansari (ph no: [protected]/[protected]). the other executives who contacted me are Kamalesh ([protected]) ans Soyeb([protected]).

The guys are not responding to my emails to and i had received the first email from [protected]@gmail.com.

Kindly help me in getting the refund
              The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey kavya did you recieve your refund

I returned tab zinconiax20. Meloset x20. Mucinac600 x20. Celin500 x25tabsfrom order no:or4742rs-002a& or4742rs-003a. Confirmed returne
                Bymd sahabuddin dt 1919th sept.2020. Total refundable amt=rs1, 278.55.
                Less: disc-rs172.73. +coupon disc=rs51.56 =total=rs1, 054.68p. I will be highly obliged if you please refund the same in my bank a/c.
                The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This mobile shop have no any issued valid certificate by government no any bill only false statement given to coustumer
                  The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly take any action about this seller (Operative code about seller 80675), above one month our dialler not working, the seller now in india
                    The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He told me that this mobile has snapdragon 665 processor, i asked him 3 to 4 times but he said yes then i told him to show me where it is meintioned that the phone has snapdragon 665 processor but he ignored me and started talking with his friends and when i called him he talked in very rude manner with me - there is no benefit of talking about the phone and i will not take the phone back he said, he ended the call.

I hope you will investigate my issue and please provide me a refund.
                      Thank you.

Shopkeeper mobile number-[protected]
                      Date of incident - 30 june 2020.