[Resolved]  Nokia Mobile Draw 2010 — winning amount 5000000(UK Pound)

I have Received a sms in my number from TA-DEMO that I have won an amount of 500000(UK Ppounds) in the Nokia Mobile Draw 2010. Again someone bearing email ID (dr.[protected]@hotmail.com)have informed me through mail to contact the following address to receive the courier with a payment of shipping charges of 15000/- plus (INR)
CITY LINK EXPRESS PARCEL DELIVERY
BUCHANAN BUS STATION KILLERMONT
STREET, GLASGOW G23NW
REGISTERED IN SCOTLAND
UNITED KINGDOM.
Customer Service: [protected]@live.com
Telephone: +[protected]
Please make some inquiry and clear my doubt.

Comments

live,com — won 5000000 pound

i have received this message on 27-march-2009 kindly its true or something wrong my address is 115-radhey shyam park, sector-5, rajendra nagar, sahibabad.ghaziabad, u.p

INT'L MOBILE DRAW — diposited delivery cost

I have received a message from [protected]@live.com that my mobole won 250000 pounds. I asked to claim the prize to union bank of switzerland and I mail my details to the said bank. But Now a courier company demand about 25000/-, 17000/- and 16000/- for delivery cost for three type of courier.

Nokia — Mobile delivery

I gave my NOKIA 5310 Express Mobile In Thambaram Nokia Care a MONTH before.I gave my mobile to change the Display of the 5310. Still now (24 July) i didn't received the Mobile.
i received the sms. i want know details for winning price. 500000 pounds.
I have received an sms from nokiamobile draw that i won 172, 000 british pounds and i have call him in this number [protected] and his e-mail adress [protected]@live . i want to know if it is true . i already sent my name and address
and tel number

my name: kritanand gungadhur
adress: young tow rd grand-bois mauritus
tel : 6178006

TM-DEMO — won 5000000 pound from nokia company

I got a message that I have won 5000000 pounds from nokia company in ongoing Nokia new year promo 2010.for prize money I have to contact DR.webb via mail i.[protected]@london.com.Please tell me whether this is true or fake.
I have one msg from nokia company so what is next process?
plz inform at [protected].
well even i got a same msg saying winning a cash amount 500000 pounds. please let me know whether it is true. contact no-[protected].
I have been asked to contact nokia_claimsuit.[protected]@w.cn as my phone has been awarded 500, 000 GBP
Sir, I had been recieved sms, then filled out details.
Ref Number: NPDC-081511
Batch Number: EUM QY-3LJ4
Ticket Number: 085-MXW9
Serial Number: 20910

Winning Amount: £200, 000.00 GBP only
Is it true or not.
They were asked for "Percell" service money.INR 29 thousand.
Please advice me.
I have received a sms from NOKIA Co-operation for winning a prize 500000 GBP & they have e-mail to me for pay only custom clearance by City link courier services.

I have received this message from E-Mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
& City link courier E-Mail: [protected]@live.com

Pls confirm, is it true or false?
i receive sms from uk nokia mobile drawn tat i won 500000 pounds iwant to know

it s TRUE or CHEATING
Sir, I had been recieved sms, then filled out details.
Draw No. :[protected]
Ref Number: NPDC-081511
Batch Number: EUM QY-3LJ4
Ticket Number: 085-MXW9
Serial Number: 20910

Winning Amount: £500, 000.00 GBP only
I have received this message from City link courier E-Mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

I want to know
it s TRUE or CHEATING
I have got same message on mobile& and i contact via email dr.[protected]@live.com. I am talking. But I do not this is a fake meesage and scam mail. I spend 125000 indian Rs. But no any response. Pls avoid this type of any message.
1 day i got a masseage I have got same message on mobile& and i contact via email [email protected] I am talking. But I do not this is a fake meesage and scam mail. I spend 50000indian Rs. But no any response.
i have Received a sms to my number with the following information that my number has selected in nokia mobile draw 2010
with a prize amount of 75, 0000pounds
and they are asking to pay 11, 000 as the delivery charge
pleas make some enqurry and clear my doubt
i will not be able to send shiping charges. so take away the charges amount from winning amount and sent me rest of the winning amount.
what is this how i can earn online>

Nokia India Phone