Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Asim Mohapatra
Sub: Replacement of Nokia 6131 with Nokia 6300 and subsequent snags…MISLEADING STATEMENT ABOUT N-6131 REPLACEMENT & SNAG IN THE SWAPPED N6300 SET

I bought a Nokia 6131 on 12.08.2006. Subsequently, I dictated many technical problems with the set like auto-dialing to many numbers (not even there on my phone book), very low audio/hearing output, faulty battery etc.

I got the set repaired through Nokia’s Vashi dealer, who took around more than 45 days to deliver it back. But, when I thought of re-using it in second week of June 2007, I found the set being completely useless, as none of the key buttons was working. Owing to hectic schedule, I could able to give the set for further repairing to the same dealer on July 8, 2007, which the dealer. I demanded a replacement of the set owing to the defects in the set. And finally, Nokia delivered a set (Claiming to be a brand new N6131) on October 15, 2007 at 5.10 pm.

Problems didn’t end there. The so-called replaced set was with even more defects, and was found to be the old one with only a new cabinet, which was confirmed while conducting the ELS at Nokia’s authorized service centre (M/S Foneman, Andheri East, Mumbai). The set was consuming a fully charged battery within 1 hour & the navigation key was not functioning promptly. The set was replaced by a N6300 (again claimed as brand new one) through M/S Foneman.

But the problems continued. For the second time I was cheated by Nokia and its authorized service centres like M/s HCL Infinity & Foneman. The N6300 set was getting blank at anytime like during a call, while taking images or even while doing some navigation in phone-book, gallery etc. The screen stays completely white for some seconds, and then icons begin to appear one after another. Again, the volume for incoming/outgoing calls are so low (even if set at maximum 10 points), that the other person in the line can't hear me properly and vice versa.

I was frustrated. I gave a Legal Notice via email to Mrs. Dipti of Nokia Mumbai, [protected], marking a copy to its Finland office. Following the Notice she called ne back to my office number and assured to provide BRAND NEW SET UNDER HER DIRECT SUPERVISION. THOUGH I DEMANDED A BOX PACK FOR SAFE ACCOUNTABILTY OF NEWNESS, (WHICH SHE AGREED FIRST), I WAS REPLACED WITH A LOOSE N6300 (ONLY HANDSET) THROUGH M/S FONEMAN ON 10.03.2008.

For your information, I clearly communicated that I was ready to pay amount for the battery head phone and other peripherals (if any) although I have seldom used the old ones very sparingly, while accepting a Box Pack. Though the people at M/s Foneman orally assured me that the N6300 set (swapped on 10.03.2008), was a new one with extended warranty till 22.06.2008, I want to know whether they are right? I had been cheated twice and I don’t want to be cheated for the third time.

Please suggest me some ways to these problems. I just want to confirm the newness of the set and the accuracy with regard to the extended warranty period.

Thanks & Regards,

Asim Mohapatra
Executive Editor
(Research & Content Development)
Sushil Finance Consultants Ltd.
2nd Floor, Rohit Chambers
Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:59
He has been duped by the authorised officials of Nokia, Mumbai. The poor chap needs some written assurance with regard to the newness and the extended warranty for the swapped set.
What??? cheated by the Nokia officials. Ya, I know and heard that the Nokia people claim to be very professional. What is their problem in saying the truth. Mr. Asim I am sorry to hear this. Please wait & watch the effects of your complaint, otherwise you can move to appropriate legal forum.
Move to the court. Your problem is unique in nature...you should teach them a lesson. Need address of Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum? Here it goes...

The President
Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
Room No.214, 2nd Floor
Office of Collectorate
Thane (W) 400 601 For claims upto Rs.5 lakhs for Thane District
PHONE: 2534 4069
(Time: 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
Approach the court and teach thm a lesson...Give a tight slap on their face...!!!
Go to court...by the way how are you??? Long time
All address Nokia gallary
for Thane Districs.

Sucheta Bhosale
    I undersigned Sucheta S. Bhosale am residing at A-303 Hare Krishna Co-op HGS Society Sector – 4, Vashi Navi Mumbai.

I got reference of your site while I was searching for websites that trace lost / theft mobiles.

I have experienced a very bad incidence on 6th Mar 2008. I was walking on the main street talking on my mobile phone, then all of sudden an unknown person came towards me, snatched my mobile and ran away. I was completely shocked, stunted and very helpless. It is very difficult for me to believe that somebody can have so much guts to do this.

I have filed an FIR in the police station. I want your help to trace my mobile. I have got a much easier option to forget that mobile and buy a new one but I want the culprit to be severely punished. This situation created by him has mentally troubled me a lot.

Please help me, plzzzzz. Treat this as urgent.

The details of my mobile are as under :

Handset : Nokia 6085
    IMEI No. : [protected]

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

SUCHETA S. BHOSALE
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:55

Since my house main entrance was open and I was sleeping in a room somebody entered in my house around 4.15pm to 4.45 pm and stolen my Nokia Mobile placed on a center table at main hall.My intimacy with my mobile disturbed mentally and I need your help to trace it out. Please help me and that I will be very gradeful.

MODEL:NOKIA 6030 - CE434
    IMEI:[protected]
    I earnestly hope that you will find out my lost NOKIA mobile by advanced spy tecnology and help me to have it again.It lost from my residence on 25.03.2008.
    Model: NOKIA 6030 - CE434
    IMEI:[protected]
    My mobile no. Airtel [protected]

Thanking You
    Your's Faiyhfully
    M.A. Fouzia

nokia n-6085 — lost mobile

i have lost my mobile, please lock my mobile or sim.
    mobile no.-[protected]
    `imei-[protected]
    I earnestly hope that you will find out my lost NOKIA mobile by advanced spy tecnology and help me to have it again.It lost from my residence on 27.05.2009Model: NOKIA 6085 IMEI:[protected] My mobile no. Airtel [protected]
    Thanking You
    Your's Faiyhfully
    atul
    I have lost my mobile nokia 6085 on Dec 2009. Still I am very upset since that is my favourate and lucky phone. Kindly help me to track that cell phone using IMEI number. My service provider was not responded for my request to track.That phone should not be used by the stolen person.

I will be very much thankful to you if you could help me in this regard.KK
    In previous message i mentioned that Dec 2009, please read as Dec 2008

Nokia Uk Mobile Promo — Fake lottery [Resolved]

meme
      i also received this msg but diffrent number which is[protected] also they call me yesterday in the morinig but i was frid...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (227)

Nokia Customer Care Of India — How repair nokia mobile model6230i [Resolved]

SATISH KUMAR JAIN
      I have nokia mobile model6230i.
      I want to repair the DEAD SET.
      Please give me the address...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (200)

Nokia N72 — Nokia Headset & MMC not yet received [Resolved]

Srijanee Sen Sharma
      Hello Sir,
      My name is Srijanee Sen Sharma and I am from Kolkata.I had purchased a Nokia N72 on 9th October'07.Within...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Nokia 3110 Classic — Nokia Mobile Switching On/Off [Resolved]

Aashish Dubey
      I purchased my Nokia 3110 Classic handset & a 1GB Memory card from Maxwell in Borivali Indraprasth on Sept. 01,2007.
      Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Armaan Shafique Hazarika
      Sir / Madam,

I (Mr. Armaan Shafique Hazarika) purchased one of the hugely popular products of your reputed Company [Nokia N73-5 (R-132)IMIE NUMBER [protected]] on 8th Jan, 2008 from Dibrugarh (Assam, India). But to my utter disappointment it has been showing a problem in its video/audio section which I was not aware of at the time of purchase.

The recorded video files when played do not run smoothly but run with jerks. The matter was reported to Nokia Care Service Centre here in Dibrugarh. The transreceiver was checked twice and Software updated thereby. (Copy of the Job Sheet with number obtained). But the problem was not solved. The Service Centre has confirmed that the solution to the problem is beyond their capabilities. (Copy of the acknowledgement obtained). It was further added that it might take around 30 days for the handset to be sent to Gauhati (Assam, India) for further investigation and this sounds very inconvenient to me for a new handset purchased hardly two months back.

By virtue of Warranty Coverage, I now through this E-Mail would like to bring the matter to your notice for necessary action from your end at the earliest.

(a) Address for correspondence:

Dated: 26th Feb, 2008.
      Email: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:26

Sir/ Madam,

I was purchased a nokia Instrument 3230 (ESN / IMEI NO. [protected], PRODUCT CODE[protected] month earlier. It was off due to water fall on it. I was carrying it to your authorized service center at Gayatri Incorporation 103. 4, 5 MZ Yaswant Plaza opp. Railway Station Indore. Were is was checked for fault vide job No.[protected]/080108/132 and say us to come back after 2 days.( Without any remark)
        After @ days they return us the Instrument without repairing and told us that the IC is not functioning and we are unable to repair because company not provide us the IC .and told us that You may take it into the local shop for repairing .
        When i was bring the to another shop and opened it by Technician in front of me and my friend i was shocked to know that the Main Display board was changed and the shielding plate and LCD ring not found in it. Also the Display connector base is dismantling from the PCB.

I was again go back to service center and talk to service person for above reason, He refused us to correct the thing and misbehave with me and also owner not responding properly and say that this is daily practice that the customer fight here. when i was took the matter to nearest police station were service center person agree to replace the part but when we go back to service center he was refuse us to do so.
        I was made a complaint against the service center.

Kindly look in to the matter and talk appropriate action as soon as possible. Other vice I am free to case on service center in customer care.

Waiting for your reply
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:45:03
        WHY YOU PEOPLE NOT REPLY

SUNIL KHANNA
        no reply recieved since long, pls look into the matter.

REGARDS

SUNIL kHANNA
        no reply recieved since long, pls look into the matter.

REGARDS

SUNIL kHANNA
        "Reminder " Display Board change by service center people
        Sir/ Madam,

I was made a complaint against the service center.

I am waiting since long for your reply????????????
        Waiting for your reply
        display probleam
        MY NOKIA 3230 SET IS INTERRUPTED.I HAVE SHOWN IT TO A SHOP BUT IN VAIN

HEMSHREEJAIN
          Fade up with the customer care
          To
          The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia N73 set Colour BLACK Batch no. [protected]

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have recently purchased the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The Memory Card datas are vanishing automatically. Then after removing and reputting it, the datas come back. The phone also hangs. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest.
          Non co-operation from your customer care persons specially at:
          EVEREST MOBICARE
          1,CHANDNI CHOWK STREET ,KOLKATA 700072
          SHOP FACING GANEH CHANRA AVENUE.
          Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:25

Nokia — MEMORY CARD REPLACEMENT PROBLEM

I bought a NOKIA N70 on [protected] ,I found that the 1gb memory card provided with that was faulty so i gave it for replacement on[protected] at nokia care 101,DB ROAD ,RS PURAM, COIMBATORE ,TAMILNADU ,INDIA. They said it will take abt 10 days to get my replacement but when i called after 10 days they say it will take more time because there is no stock of memory card,Now who's fault is that not having a stock of memory cards? till date i did not get my memory card, definitely there is no care at nokia care. I mailed to the customer service many times but did get any reply. I even called nokia care line ,they said me to give a week's time but still no use .can any tell me how to proceed further?

Nokia — nokia N73

i have bought a nokia N73 on 11 january and it has burst when it was on charging... i have got it checked fron nokia they are saying that this can not be mend and it has damaged now. please revert me back soonest otherwise i have to go to consumer court.

from

RAJNEESH LILRAN

Nokia N-73 — Non replacement of Memory card

i have purchased N-73 from Plus business machines, kalyan on 8.4.2008, the memory card of 2GB has been corrupted with in 15 days, my mobile has been formated by nokia care centre 3 times than it is noticed that the memory card was corrupted, i have the memory card to Nokia care centre of plus business machines vide job sheet no 516 dated 10.5.2008 for replacement of memory card . A period of more than 12 days are over but i have not received the same. As i have to go on tour without memory card there is no use of my N-73.
          It is there fore requested to kindly arrange for replacement of 2GB minisd card immediately.
          early reply in this matter will be appreciated.
          thanking you
          P.H.Suryawanshi
          kalyan

I loss my N73 cell i don't have number, what i will do?
          I had bought nokia n73 on 2nd june 2009 from nokia priority dealer, kota (rajasthan), after 2 days it stopped working . So i gave handset to nokia care kota . They said that i will recieve my handset after 15 days. But even after two month i havent received my handset. Today i talked to nokia care and they replied that they cant do anything about it . Please help me .
          Job sheet no.[protected]/090629/64
          Handset IMEI no - [protected]

Please reply me as soon as possible. I will be thankfull to u for be .

abhishek
          Dear sir/ madam,
          I bought Noika N79. i have requested at Nokia care center, sec-2, Noida, u.p. to replace my memory card of 4 G.B on 23-08-09. It is under warranty. from last three month we are following for the same but everytime there is no processable reply we got from them. Service is really poor.i need my memory card. looking for your support.

Nokia — Memory Card Replacement

I Recently Bought a Nokia N79 and after a month or so found my memory card faulty then i went to Nokia care centre A.A Electronics in Amritsar Gave them my Memory Card On 5th December 2009 and Today i.e. 23rd December 2009 there is no response from the Company About the Arrival Of the New Memory Card.My job sheet no. is [protected]/091205/19.

Service Centre Details:- ASC - 170_433527

Reply the status soon.

Nokia — about memory card

I bought a nokia X2. after afew days I found vedioclips are not supporting,so I went the nokia care at amreli,they told mr that my mobiles memory card is not working properly so we will give u a new memory card after one week. but they give me a old memory card instead of new memory card. by this way they cheat me. so do needfull for this. with hope full reply. my name is gaurang pawar:[protected]

ajay
            Respected Complaints Board, this is to bring to your kind notice that the executives working with Nokia HCL care center HCL CARE CENTER Sector-22 CHANDIGARH are not attended my complant of len of n95 8gb, i brought this handset on 21.nov.07 and within a week len of the handset gets dirty from inside,i go to nokia care center sec-22 and show my problem to them, they told me to come on 22.feb.08 and said they did not have this model's hardware yet. when i go there on 22.feb.08 they told me to come after a week, and so on. but they did not solve my problem yet. i am facing big problem while taking a snap or a vedio clip,there is a like fog in snaps due to lens problem. please sirmadam help me and do neccessary action to solve my problem.

nokia is a well known company and its name is known as a given good customer care quality, but sir this is not happened with me;this type of service realy a black sport on the nokia's name. i brought this costly handset n95 8gb but still not treated well, this is realy a very shamfull act for nokia and nokia care centers.

ajay goyal
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:16
            activate loudspeaker option is not coming when receiving the call or making a call

Nokia Mobile Phone — LOST/STOLEN [Resolved]

DEBASISH NATH
              LOST/THEFT OF MY BROTHER'S MOBILE INCLUDING SIM CARD

DEAR SIR,
              WITH DUE...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (41)

Parul Gupta
              I bought my NOKIA-2505 CDMA phone in Nov,2007.After 15 days this mobile starts switching off automatically.I complaint it to the Shop keeper from where I bought my mobile.But they refused to replace it and send me to Nokia service center.and from that moment till now my mobile goes to NOKIA Service center 4 times and it still have the same problem.Please tell me what should I do now.I faced so much difficulty to go again and again to service center as I am a working lady.

Parul
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:04

Nokia — switching off

When any button is pressed it gets switch off, board to be checked
              I have purchased the above set during july, 08. It started giving problem sometime during the month of November, 08. I gave the handset on 18.12.08 to the nearest service center i.e SS Electronics, Secunderabad. They have checked the set and informed me that it would take two days for repair. After
              two day when I contacted them over telephone for my set, they informed me that it could not be repaired
              by them and same has been sent to Chennai to their factory. After 10 days I approached them again for
              my handset, they told me that it has not come from Chennai. After making number of calls on 3/1/09
              they have informed me that the set has come from Chennai after necessary repairs and it can be collected. I went to their service centre to collect the same and checked the handset by putting the
              sim and battery. The handset still giving the same problem and when I asked them about the complaint,
              they made me sit for 1 hr and informed that the set should be sent once again to Chennai for repairs.
              This is situation in the NOKIA service centre. I feel that they are very irresponsible with the customers.
              I also observed the customers, they are also facing the same problem. Once we are used to cellphone,
              communication has become difficult. Now I do not have the handset for almost 20 days. I do not know
              where to complaint. It is very difficult for middle class person like me to forego an amount of Rs. 3000/-
              (cost of the handset) and go for new handset. After seeing this message atleast NOKIA will take some
              action and do the needful.

Job No.[protected]/081218/66 Dt. 18.12.2008
              Warranty Ref No. GLBINY[protected]

The above set is under warranty and I expect the set to be repaired to my satisfaction. If it is beyond
              repairs, I expect the replacement immediately.

Till today (15.01.09 I have not received the handset after due repairs.

Nokiapromo. Uk — getting a cheque [Resolved]

braja gopal kamila
                dear
                i have got the message from(+[protected]that,i win the GBP 147,000.00.so i send my email id and mob no also.And...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (148)

Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic — Problem with battery backup [Resolved]

Rahul Tyagi
                hi,

I have recently bought a Nokia 5610 Express Music mobile phone.
                For your information, I had been...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Ajish Joseph
                SIr,

i purchased Nokia 6500 Classic from Nokia Priority, Trivandrum, on 28th Jan 2008. Since then i have been having problems. First the phone used to get stuck, when i took it to nokia care they said that they have an upgraded version and loaded that.
                Now the phone gets stuck and the charger is not working. Please help me to replace the phone with a different model.
                IME No:- [protected]

My contact no:- [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:57

6500 c — complaint about nokia customer care services

To
                The Senior Manger (customer care)
                Sir
                I submit my phone in nokia customer care have a problem of charging of phone at dated 14 march 2009. The job sheet no. is[protected]/090314/11. now after two month he says that the phone is physically damage while the phone is submit after primary checkup .if the phone is really physically damage then for this care persons are responsible not me.
                Please slave my problem.
                Thank you very much.

yours
                Dr.Neeraj Patel
                imei information

Ravneet Chawla
                  R/S Sir,
                  I have puchased a nokia 3110c model on 8/10/07.
                  after 2 months , i faced a problem with on-off switch. i pay a visit at Nokia care . they charged me 150 rs. for on-off switch ,
                  they say their is no warranty of switch. after that swith was not working properly .i go to nokia care in faridkot (punjab). when i gave my mobile thier is only on-off switch fault , mobile is in working condition . they tell me your mobile's display ic is damaged .mobile will forward to Chandigarh for swaping .then date is 25-01-08. today i recive my mobile ater 35 days . they gave me a mobile which is already used 21 hours , they say me it is a fresh piece .
                  Please give me proper solution .
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:53
                  I am Graduate and find some job which suitable with my qualification
                  R/S Sir,
                  I have puchased a nokia 3110c model on 21/09/08
                  sir i i am fased aproblem some numbers they call me again & again. sir plese tell me how can i dont reacive there calls. How can i use blacklist these numbers.
                  respected sir I have puchased a nokia 3110c model on 21/09/08
                  r/sir i have nokia e 63 mobile in new virgin i want unlock this mobile it take it from 2 month

Magan Khera
                    Dear Nokia Mobile Handset Consumer,

Bought a Nokia 5610I new handset in December 2007 end and hardly after one month of purchase panel of Mobile handset broke of. Not only mobile panel broke also there is a technical fault in the handset, the software get hang while you talk and phone automatically gets switched off while I am talking.

Mobile is bought from The Mobile Store ( Virgin and Essar Group) vide bill number AP/01134/00001/ 3734 dated 23 December in Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad.

With the complaint couple of visits were made to The Mobile Store in Hyderabad but there was no assistance provided by The Mobile Store office and team.

After the disappointment, I went in person to Mobile Customer Care office in Panjagutta (Opp Central Mall) with the complaint of the Nokia 5610I, but the same reply from there they are of no help to me in terms of proper advise and guidance so that complaint can be registered and take this forward for appropriate action to resolve the issue and satisfy customer who bought Nokia 5610I expensive model ( which is actually not worth buying).....

Even after this also, continuous follow made up with Nokia Customer care office today (i.e.01 March 08) and met Nokia team and I was forwarded to Nokia Dealer in Himayat Nagar, Hyederabad. While I went to the Nokia Priority dealer after advised by Nokia office, Nokia Priority dealer owner confirmed me there were lots of complaint for the henadset in subject. And the worst part is what Nokia P Dealer confirmed me that the service for this handset is not possible as spare part (5610I front panel Music Slider Key) for the same in not even available with Nokia Company.

This is very unfortunate and reveals pathetic service and planning strategy of Nokia Company wherein the product is launched in the market with OBSOLETE Qulaity and no spare and services available in the market.

Since then I am running from pillar to poll and no assistance from Nokia either of offices and team.

This is tough time for me also as I have no alternate handset available to remain in touch with my own people.

Via this source and feedback I would like address this serious issue to Nokia team to assist harrased customer(s) like me who spend their hard money for their world renowned brand and produts which is an unfortunate that Quality is not mantained.

I look forward to the support and reply from Nokia team to take my proceedings further.

Thanks and Regards

Magan Khera
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:56:47
                    Nokia Company must look into such incidents and must assist customer so that customer should not be HARASSED
                    I bought a nokia 5610i, in just two months it started having an "ON and OFF" problem, cant even do much with it now because it is totaly blank, though i can receive and make calls, i just cant do what i really wanted it for; texting and browsing the net.It is a very nice fone phone with NO quality.

Nokia is well known as a quality and well stable brand, but this time i disagree

Thanks and Regards

Kamohelo
                    Greetings,
                    Sir or Mam,
                    i have a nokia set 5610I, it was broken from, were we can check the programme,
                    wht can i do
                    i[censored] have sparepate pls tell me how i am get them.
                    thanks

nokia 5610i — handset

Dear Nokia.
                    Happy Diwali

Sir/Ma’am,

Myself SANKALP PANDYA {FROM AGRA}, I have a Nokia mobile Model No [ 5610i]. I brought it from one of your Nokia Priority at AGRA, last year 2008 sep. After 5 months of purchase the HEADFONE of my mobile stopped working suddenly.As in Guarantee I went to NOKIA CARE AT [ SANJAY PLACE,AGRA] & inform them about my complain[HEADPHONE].He told that –“ Mr. sankalp you don’t have to worry because your phone is under guarantee & the HEADFONE WILL BE REPLACED SOON,BCZ, THIS TIME WE ARE OUT OF STOCK” . I return back & went again after 2 weak, they again said the same words-“out of stock” better come after ONE MONTH. I said ok & return back. I third time went to them 32 days after & got the same reason again, this time I told them to “KINDLY WRITE MY COMPLAIN & GIVE ME RECEIVING” but they said that –“Mr.Sankalp this is not a matter of written complain, your will be change when stock come ,its just a matter of Mutual understanding nothing else so you don’t worry about that”. I again came back. After one an a half month I went again & again they are out of stock. But the SHOCK is about to come dear Nokia, I went 19th time to them & said the same but finally in the month of September- October 09 they said ,{Can you believe }that- “Mr. SANKALP, YOU ARE OUT OF GURANTEE & NOW YOU HAVE TO PAID”.I was speechless. When I said about MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING they said that-“Mr.Sankap THIS IS NOT THE MATTER OF MUTALUNDERSTANDING, YOUR GURANTEE IS OVER & NOW PAY FOR IT . Now NOKIA can you please tell me WHAT SHOULD I DO? Can you believe that I myself went their MORE THAN 24 TIMES WITHIN 7 MONTHS .Obviously the guarantee will be over in those 7 months, but it is not my fault because I went their when mine set is under guarantee & they passed the time. Really it hurt my believe.
                    They Didn’t wrote my Complain & finally they said that nothing can happen now, I don’t know your procedure of written but as a customer of yours is this my fault to have Nokia phone, My mother have Nokia, my father have Nokia, Only my brother have sony, so as a believe in your company is this ok for your customer care to do this with the customers?
                    I hurt but as a hope I write you, tell me what should I do? They have stock but why should I pay.
                    It spoiled company image but I still believe in you,
                    Kindly solve the matter as soon as possible because I have to go out of country 26 of this month,
                    I shall be highly obliged. Thanks.

SANKALP PANDYA,
                    +91 [protected] [C.E.O]
                    GOSWAMI EVENTS,
                    Sir/Ma’am,

Myself SANKALP PANDYA {FROM AGRA}, This is FORTH COMPLAIN my Nokia mobile Model No [ 5610i]. I brought it from one of your Nokia Priority at AGRA, last year 2008 sep. After 5 months of purchase the HEADFONE [HANDSFREE] of my mobile stopped working suddenly.As in Guarantee I went to NOKIA CARE AT [ SANJAY PLACE, AGRA] & inform them about my complain[HEADPHONE].He told that –“ Mr. sankalp you don’t have to worry because your phone is under guarantee & the HEADFONE WILL BE REPLACED SOON, BCZ, THIS TIME WE ARE OUT OF STOCK” . I return back & went again after 2 weak, they again said the same words-“out of stock” better come after ONE MONTH. I said ok & return back. I third time went to them 32 days after & got the same reason again, this time I told them to “KINDLY WRITE MY COMPLAIN & GIVE ME RECEIVING” but they said that –“Mr.Sankalp this is not a matter of written complain, your will be change when stock come, its just a matter of Mutual understanding nothing else so you don’t worry about that”. I again came back. After one an a half month I went again & again they are out of stock. But the SHOCK is about to come dear Nokia, I went 19th time to them & said the same but finally in the month of September- October 09 they said, {Can you believe }that- “Mr. SANKALP, YOU ARE OUT OF GURANTEE & NOW YOU HAVE TO PAID”.I was speechless. When I said about MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING they said that-“Mr.Sankap THIS IS NOT THE MATTER OF MUTALUNDERSTANDING, YOUR GURANTEE IS OVER & NOW PAY FOR IT .

I shall be highly obliged. Thanks.

SANKALP PANDYA,
                    +91 [protected] [C.E.O]
                    GOSWAMI EVENTS,
                    Dear Shamsha Begam
                    Greeting for the Day
                    I received The letter from your side DATED 4-11-09 by Shamshad Begam Nokia Care, It says that I SUBMIT MY HEADSET TO YOU, but dear I went to your custmercare at SANJAY PLACE AGRA, their I met Mr. RAKESH[care center manager]& he told me that its not possible for him to take my headphone, even I show him your letter by Shamshad Begam, HE FINALY TOLD MY THAT IF [SHAMSHAD BEGHAM] SEND AN INDIVIDIUAL EMAIL TO HIS MAIL ID THAT IS [[protected]@nokiacareindia.com] containing the order to kindly submit my headphone. only then he will submit my headphone.

SO DEAR SHAMSHAD BEGHAM I HEARTLY REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND SN URGENT EMAIL TO HIM & ORDER HIM TO SUBMIT MY HEADPHONE & PLS KINDLY SOLV EMY MATTER.
                    I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED

P.S:- NOKIA MY PROBLEM IS ABOUT MY HEADPHONE NOT ABOUT HEADSET.
                    THANKS,
                    SANKALP;
                    C.E.O GOSWAMI EVENTS
                    [protected],

Nokia 6300 — Replacement of the Handset [Resolved]

Gaurav Naresh
                      To
                      The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 6300
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Nokia N72 — non connectivity to pc [Resolved]

raman joshi
                      cable connection nor bluetooth is able to transfer data....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Manjeet Singh
                      HI,

Recently I have purchased Nokia 6300 from "The Mobile Store" Essar Telcom Retail Ltd, Shopprix Mall, Noida Sector - 61, dated 14/02/2008.

IMEI: [protected].

After one week my phone started giving me trouble. It shuts down suddenly and takes about two hours to boot.

When I made a contact to "The Mobile Store", they refused to give any helping hand. As this problem was not of their concern.

Same day I checked the battery validity on the internet as I was in a suspicion that there might be some wrong with the battery.

I was shocked on getting the status of the battery, the result was showing the battery code that I entered in not valid.

Battery Code 20 digit: BL 4c, [protected] [protected].

Straight away I went to Nokia care center , Benz India Pvt Ltd, C-126, Nariana Vihar, New Delhi - 110028. I handed over the phone to them if it requires any inspection, and told them about the Battery invalid code tale.

But on the contrary, he said, we are not able to change your battery as there is no procedure to check the authenticity of the battery. Only thing they can do is they will do the job of replacement which will be 15 days minimum.

I told them, I have check the code on the website mentioned below: http://r2.nokia.com/nokia/0,,82227,00.html.

He said there is no such website which check the validation of the code. Then, I asked the guy to open the URL. When he checked the website, he got amazed on seeing the results.

First thing, he told me, Thank you for such information, Even they didn't know that. Secondly, they again refused to do the needful.

I deposited the phone for complete check. There wasn't anything had happened to phone, Thank GOD.

But my concern is the battery, which might be dangerous to use.

I would be greatful, if someone help me getting the battery replacement.

How could priority dealers can sell Nokia phone with battery carrying invaid code. Thats Such a shame on their part.

Manjeet Singh
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:26
                      6300 on off buten prabem
                      Kindly check My Nokia Battery BL-4U 1100 Serial No.[protected] is orginal or not