[Resolved] Nokia N82 - 1 — Unsatisfied Nokia Care

Ajo Koshy Joseph
Respected Sir,

I had given my Nokia N82 to Nokia Care Kottayam, Kerala on[protected] and the address of that Nokia Care is L M Service, Kochuparangottu Buildings, T B Road, Kottayam and the Job Sheet Number is[protected]/081224/24.They said that the complaint was something related to transceiver and asked me being unable to repair by them had sent it to Cochin Nokia Care with my permission.

I had purchased this handset on 1st Oct 2008 from Mobile Planet, Chit Chat Arcade, Ramanchira, Thiruvalla, and billed on invoice no A195.The exact handset is Nokia N82- 1 Black/Black with IMEI [protected].

On Dec 29, I called Nokia Care Kottayam to know my handset status and they told me its repaired and ready for collection.And on entering the Job Sheet No on Nokia site also said that its ready to be collected.I went Kottayam 35 Kms away from my place for getting my handset.I asked what they had done, whether replaced the part or repaired, they told its repaired and perfectly ok.I came back with it and when I checked it, its in the same condition with sound breaking, call drop etc.Now the handset is with me.Requesting you valuable suggestion what I have to do with it.In just 2 months time of purchase complaint came for a renowned brand and this is the action from their careline.Invite your immediate response.My contact mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and mobile no: [protected].

Yours Faithfully,

Ajo Koshy Joseph
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2019
No solution done, never purchase a nokia phone.

Comments

N82 NOKIA — regarding secret no in N82

Dear sir

To day i loose my phone at out side. is it possible trace my phone through airtel network. Some body telling that secret no inside phone, is it coorect or not.

regards