Nokia — mobile missing

JINTOMKURUVILLA
SIR,
I AM JINTO.AM LIVING IN PUNE.MY NOKIA 5233 IS MISSING FROM 04-02-201.THE IMEI NO IS-354850043527787

Complaint comments  298 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

nokia 6070 — Loss of My Cell Phone

I have bought my Nokia cell 6070 with IEM No.[protected]. Now I am subscribing to Airtel no.[protected].

Kindly deactivate my Nokia Cell by any one subscriber

Pls inform me

With best regards
G.Vijaya Anand

nokia mobile 6070 — to find stolen mobile

stolen mobile no:-[protected]
IMEI No.:-[protected]

How to find out this mobile?

NOKIA-6070 — I have lost my mobile

Dear Sir/Mam

Today i have lost my mobile model is (Nokia-6070) and the IMIE:[protected]
Item : 0031594
B.N:[protected]a1363c2AT8851181 can you please block the mobile and how can i get the contact numbers from that mobile.
Kindly do the needful

Rajesh.G
i lost my mobile its nokia 6233 on last monday[protected] when i coming from the gym please find my mobile phone. its IMEI NO: [protected]

Nokia 3500 C Grey — Lost mobile

I lost my mobile on 24th Dec 2008.
Kindly help to trace it.

My name: Isaac Manohar M
Address: 122a, Allan Street, Asaripallam, 629 201., Kanyakumari Dist, Tamil Nadu
Phone model: Nokia 3500 C Grey
Make: Nokia
Last used No.:[protected] Incoming Call
E-mail for communication: isaacmanohar@gmail.com
Missed date: 24 Dec 2008

IMEI No.: [protected]

nokia 6070 — lost my mobile

dear sir, my name is shaikjani, my mobile[protected] has lossed before 2 hours, with due respect please send me the dialed numbers and if you don`t mine the adrres where it has been ringing.iam thinking that you will take an immediate action in my matter as fast as possible and make an call or send a message to my relatives number:[protected], [protected], [protected].
in my home itself i lost my mobile through open window

Nokia — Missing my mobile

Dear Sir / Madam,

i m miss my nokia mobile phone. Mobile Model3500, And then my Mobile IMEI No - [protected], Battery No[protected]P465F21587248

Katrasoft — Lost my mobile

This is to inform you that my mobile is lost and thus it's simcard is required to be blocked.
A new sim card is also to be issued.
Details:
Mobile no. : [protected]
Hoping for a quick response.

yours sincerely
Shankheswar Prasad Mohanty
lost mobile need to block
some body has stolenl my nokia 5220
IME [protected]
DEAR SIR

I lost my mobile its nokia N73M on last Sunday[protected]. When i coming from the Rohine ot New delhi please find my mobile phone and inform on my mobile no.[protected] its IMEI NO: [protected],

Kindly request please found my mobile

Nokia — Moblie Missing

My Nokia 6233 mobile is missing from 18th feb, 09.I have blocked the sim card.Please help me in tracing out my mobile. The IME number is [protected].

regards,

Vinod
i agree with this my mobile is also missing y'day only
plz have such software then we can find out the mobile

mobile nokia 1600 black — mobile missing

dear sir,
I heard about ur web site 2 day ago & this is my good luck or bad luck that i need u r help to find out my mobile wich is just lost by my negligence in bank (HDFC) . I hope u will definitely help me to trace my mobile or hang it permanently at lest. For this operation require information is as below.
My name: - DEEPAK S. AWARE.
Address: 6 SAMARTHA APP., SHIVAJI NAGAR, JAIL ROAD, NASIKROAD, NASIK 422101
Phone model: NOKIA 1600 (BLACK)
Make: NOKIA
Last used No.: [protected]
E-mail for communication: d.aware@yahoo.in
Missed date: 04/03/2009
IMEI No.: [protected]

Battry No: 0161G25109220

I am waiting for u r possitive replay.THANK U .
i has lost my Nokia n73 his IMEI no:[protected] and Item no is :-0037557 pls fine my phone and reply to [protected] and [protected]
i have lost my mobile nokia 3230 bearing IMEI no [protected] and battery no is[protected].Pls find it andf reply me on [protected] as soon as possible, I would be obliged to u for it.

nokia 6070 — Lost the mobile

I am G.Narayanan from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. I am using Nokia 6070 silver colour hand set. Last Friday 06.03.09 I had lost my above mentioned hand set in T.Nagar, Chennai.

Please help me to get back my mobile by using IMEI no.

Mobile Model : Nokia 6070

IMEI # : [protected]

Battery # :[protected].

Mobile # : [protected] ( Not in use after lost the mobile )

Please find my mobile and help me in this issue.

Thanks & Regards
G.Narayanan
[protected]. This is My friend J.Mansoor's contact no. you can mail or call to him in any clarification.)
# 86, Muthumari Amman Koil St., Arumbakkam, Chennai - 600 106.

I have lost (missing) my mobile Nokia 1680c bearing IMEI no [protected] and battery no is N24223923.Pls find it and reply me on [protected] & [protected] as soon as possible, I would be obliged to u for it.

Kindly request please found my mobile.

By