Not Receive Rto Book — Application form not reached

ANKIT VERMA
This is to supplicate that my CAT form has not reached ,whose SP:-ED[protected]IN.This could result in rapturing of my year. Send the detail of my form.It also not reached back to me.

Comments

Sir, I have not received my document sent by ICICI Bank by Indian Speed Post Ref. No. ED[protected]IN due to similarity between the given House No. 32. There are two houses of same number. So please help regarding this the un arrival of the document. My Address: Pramod Roy C/o Chaudhary Ram Prakash, House No. 32, Taimoor Nagar, New Delhi - 110065. I am wating in anticipatation of your early response.
9 days have passed by my speed post dated EM30552416IN
has not reached to it's destination.
I have sent a speed post (No. SP EK[protected]IN) on 27.10.2007 from Vimanpura Post Office, Bangalore-560017 to Nawada Bihar-805110 which contains newly purchased cloths costing Rs. 4000/-.
Till today (dt. 05.11.2007) the status of the post is not available online. It's showing "Delivery information is not available at present. Please try again later".
I have enquired customer care centre Bangalore (Phone No.[protected] &[protected], as per them "the courier has reached to Patna on 28.10.2007 and after this junction the courier is not traceble."
Also I have tried customer care no. of Patna[protected], but no one is picking the phone even the phone is ringing continuously. I have Speed Post Manager No.[protected] posted on the indian speed post website, but this no. is not in working condition.
Every day I am asking through phone to my family member at Nawada but till today it has not been reached. At present I am not in a position to contact anyone.

Atlast I request you to flourish your kind attention in this regard and take necessary law-full action so that the such violation can not be made. For the purpose I will be obliged to you.

With kind regards,