[Resolved]  NSDL PAN Delay — PAN CARD NSDL DELAY IN PROCESSING

Dear Sirs,

We had applied for PAN Card thru’ NSDL for myself (Ack No. [protected]), my wife (Ack No. [protected]), my brother (Ack No. [protected]) and my child (Ack No. [protected]) on the same day in the same channel.

We did submit the copy of our passports as proof of identity as well as proof of address.
As all the documents were in right order, prima-facie ours were straightforward applications.

However, as per the status on NSDL website, so far, only the PAN Card of my child was dispatched on 30th July 2008 (we received it on 16th August, 2008 by post).

All other (three) Application Status still remains as it was at the beginning (Your application is under process at NSDL). It is evident that the applications are still “UNDER PROCESS AT NSDL”, NOT due to lack of any documents as we had attached the same set of documents with all four applications.

I would appreciate if you could take necessary action to process our applications ASAP or advise us if you need any further documents/clarifications for further processing.

Thanks and Regards/Biju Gopinath
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:25:55

Comments

Why my pan card pending? Under nsdl process. Acknowledge number is [protected]. My name is sri sivasankari sathyan.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Phone