[Resolved]  Oic, MTS, Mceme, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad, Pin 500015 — NON RECEIPT OF ATM CUM DEBIT CARD

i have my account number [protected] in your branch code NUMBER 10621, MCEME, Triulgherry, Secunderabad.The account was opened on 17 Jun 2008 with a request for ATM cum debit card . Till date, i have not recieved my ATM cum debit card .On approaching the branch manager, he has expressed his inability to get me my ATM cum debit card from appropriate SBI authorities .

May i request you sir, pllease have my ATM cum debit card despatched to me at earliest .

Thanking you in anticipation.

yuor sincerely

Ashok

Comments

Dear Sir
My brother applied for civilian post(LDC) in july 2009. So, we didnt get any call letter since 3 months regaring written exams. Hope you will please cosider this message and reply me about present status of screening.

Best web regards,
N.Mahesh goud.
Dear Sir

Thanking you sir,

Best web regards,
N.Mahesh goud.
tell me about the result of L.D.C(2009)21 OCT MY ROLL NO.U.R.2310.

Tell me about the interview on 18th nov. 2009 my roll no. is LDC - OBC - 5311.

Thanx
Dear sir/madam
please tell me about the result of L.D.C (25 OCT 2009).MY ROLL NO.U.R-2310.i not get the any paper or call letter from you.so please tellme. please it's a request to you.so please.or call me my no.[protected]&[protected]. so please call me. i am waiting for your call.
Dear sir/madam
please tell me about the result of L.D.C(25 OCT 2009).MY ROLL.NO.U.R-961.i not get the any paper or call letter from you.so please tell me. please it's a request to you .so please or call me my mob.no.[protected] & [protected].so please call me.i am witing for your call.
hello friends
i m vipin kumar from bawana

clerk post ka result aa chuka hai mai[protected] ko interview de ke aaya hu so any information plz call me at [protected]

thanx
Please tell me my result of L.D.C.(25 oct 2009)MY ROLL.NO.914.
dear sirmadam
this is my third complain that i not get any information from you.its a request to you that please tell me about the result of L.D.C on (25 OCT).so please.again i request you.

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL]