MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Customer Care
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd.
2093

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Customer Care

Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:

Registered Office
MTS Tower, 3, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021, Rajasthan

Delhi
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, A-194, Phase – I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi – 110020

Gujarat
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, 3rd Floor, Block 'C' Office No. 2, The Acropolis Mall, Thaltej Cross Road, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad - 380054

Karnataka
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, Salarpuria Touchstone, No.15/3, Ground Floor, Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore - 5600103

Kerala
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, "Ventura", 3rd & 4th Floor, NH 47 Bye Pass, Anchumana, Edappally, Cochin, Kerala - 682024

Kolkata
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, PS Srijan Tech Park, 9th Floor, DN-52, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700091

Rajasthan
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, “Ventura”, 3, MTS Tower, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tamil Nadu
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, AMBIT IT Park, 32 A & B, Industrical Estate, 2nd Floor, Ambattur, Chennai 600 058

Uttar Pradesh (West)
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited, 121 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Opposite Central Excise Office, Near CCS University, Meerut - 25005

West Bengal

View More Information...

2093
Bad

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] related photos (480)

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Complaints & Reviews

Mts — Bill paid but again some person call for amount

Bhaskar Nekkanti on Jul 11, 2020
Dear sir, i am used 3 years back dongle no - [protected], i am informed that to customer care for cancellation in that time...
Complaint category Internet Services

Suresh HRD on Apr 24, 2020
I want to re activation my mblaze data card no [protected]. Pl tell me the reasonable plans & activate its.

Regs
Suresh Kumar
Mo no [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — mts / sistema shyam teleservices [sstl] fayaz ahmed mts fake call

Murari Kamalkumar on Mar 9, 2020
    I got call from bangalore civil cyber police station (Its a fake call) and they are blackmailing me like you have not cleared...
    Complaint category Police

MTS Broadband Internet Connection — street dogs

Anuragsharma087 on Feb 6, 2020
    Sir in G sector silicon city indore rau lot of dogs are there about 10-12 in number they are crying and shouting all the day...
    Complaint category Pets & Animals

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — mts salary did not come

Nimbu kanwar on Mar 14, 2019
    Dear sir/ Madam
    I am Sampat Singh .I am in problem of help.The mts tower which has been installed in my village has...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Other

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — provide port code of mts mobile no 9210801060

Parveen Chouhan on Dec 4, 2018
    Neeraj panchal
    12:40 pm (6 minutes ago)
    To ap

Dear team
    My name is mukesh kumar i was...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Upayathullah on Nov 1, 2018
    Dear sir, madam, I am (Upayathullah) my self ex-employ
    Of randstad (the working hours sistema shyam teleservice) at Nagapattinam i had submitted my all documents on Puthucherry branch on 2013, but still date I am not getting any status.kindly revert it will be credited my PF amount.

My contact details :[protected], [protected]@gmail.com

provident fund claim
    provident fund claim

[Nov 02, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Forget my number simcard
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — fayaz ahmed mts fake call

[email protected] on Sep 27, 2018
      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Broadband

MTS Broadband Internet Connection — refund of the amount

Gautam-anurag on Sep 25, 2018
      Dear customer care,

I had called on the toll free number and requested to cancel my one assist subscription...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Loans

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — mts people calling and asking to deposit big amount to their account.

BIJIT GHATAK on Aug 15, 2018
      Hi I started using MTS services around late 2012 and continued for 3-4 months I guess. Each month i was on a Rs 450 plan and...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Mts — received call saying cyber police

swami.nath on Aug 11, 2018
      I got call from bangalore below numbers (Mentioned calling from cyber police station) and they are blackmailing me like you...
      Complaint category Broadband

Archana Kini
      Hii,
      I've been getting calls from mobile no. [protected] from, my friend even gave a call to this no. And asked not to do this again, still i'm getting call from this number threatening and harassing me it is very irritating and harassing me mentally.

Please look into this matter as early as possible. Since i have zero balance on my mobile i called him through landline to warn him and scold him, but he ignored and started laughing taking it lightly, please take necessary action against such people.

Archana

[May 10, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — fake call from police station

kumarbmysore
        I got a call from bangalore civil police station (Its a fake call) by saying i have pending mts bill and they are registering...
        Complaint category Computers & Accessories

sudhanva Vedamurthy
        I had a mts post paid connection which i used for 2 to 3 months, and i paid for 2 months which is monthly bill around 499. But the last month i requested to cancel due to its very very low speed and no network, because of that i did not used at all. This issue i raised to mts customer named narayan (I believe)
        And he agreed that speed is very low taken the request for not to pay. But now they are sending the bill amount is around 2711/ and by making discount of 70% around 998 x 2. I used only connection but they are sending it for 2 connections.

Sir please understand due to very low speed i could not use it for even 1 week but you are sending bill amount for equal 3 to months of bill.

Please resolve this issue asap, i am requesting.

My mts number is [protected]

[May 03, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by sudhanva Vedamurthy May 03, 2018
        Below is the email thread sent to customer care on 2012, please check.

From: sudhanva sudhanva
        to: customercare.[protected]@mtsindia.in
        date: Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM
        subject: MTS BLAZE Complaint
        mailed-by: gmail.com

I took MTS data card and also introduced many friends and they also took connections and we used hardly for 40 days, I paid first month even If I dint use much but second month the speed was tooo low and again network problem where MTS person promised that the speed will be 3 mbbs and after 15 days the speed will increase to 7 or 9 mbbs but it dint, after 1 month they disconnected. We informed many times but no response, After few days one person called from MTS to ask bill amount but when we complained about this he said he will come personally and take the complaints from all but he dint come. We waited for him and we are more than 15 members were ready to produce this complaint against MTS, we could have done this but we thought this will cause effect for MTS brand name and we dint like to do that, Now one person called and telling that they have sent legal notice, please resolve this Issue and stop.

Sudhanva
        Below is the email thread sent to customer care on 2012, please check.

From: sudhanva sudhanva
        to: customercare.[protected]@mtsindia.in
        date: Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM
        subject: MTS BLAZE Complaint
        mailed-by: gmail.com

Sudhanva
        Sir, My number [protected] does not activate when I purchased the SIM card. When I called to customer care she did not given the satisfied answer. Please activate my Number.
        We have also submit my documents. my alter net number is [protected].
        My number [protected]
        My street light is not working properly. Last 15 days.

Name - Anurag Singh
        Address- A-1/1, H.I.G, Vishwa bank barra, Kanpur.
        Landmark- Barra by pass crossing
        Mobile number- [protected], [protected]
        Zone- 3

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — lost my mts data card number

Parth Ravani
          I m parth h ravani, from gubbi (Taluk), tumkur (Dist.), karnataka state. Pin-572216. I have bought mts mblaze nearly 3 years...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — wanted port code

Ponusamy new allwin
          My mts prepaid mobile number [protected]. We wanted my mts port number send my other mobile [protected]. Or my mail id nad....
          Complaint category Other

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] — mts broadband services and deactivation of my mts account asap

Divya Rana05
          Hi team,

I have a query regarding the ebill generation for the account with the details below:
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Broadband

yashwant162
          Respecte sir,
          I am naveen and have been your customer with mobile no[protected]. And now i have some issue and i need mobile location/ tower location with call details of 02 november 2016 to 10 november 2016 which will help me in my court case. So please provide me these information as soon as possible. So help me to came out of it and forward the same at my email id [protected]@gmail.com

You obediently

[Mar 04, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

CA Ujal Mehta
            I want to cancel my post paid mts data card. But unable to contact customer care and also mts data centres in ahmedabad are closed. The card is not working at all and i am paying the bill for last 6 months without any use.

My postpaid data card number is [protected]. Kindly let me know the process for cancellation of card as soon as possible.

Or consider this letter as my cancellation application

[Jan 12, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Durai Marudhachalam
              I have a mts mobile number uesd 7 years, last 3 months i am not in country, again back to chennai just december 1 week, so i was shocked my mts mobile number was not working, i able to contact mts customer care numbers but unable to contact. All are closed, mts stores also closed, so i want lodge a complaint against mts and i need upc code to port out to other networks.

[Jan 06, 2018] MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Can't we do anything against reliance communications ? It's already 2500+ complaints here .. postpaid data cards generating bills without service . This is atrocious ..
              My mts number is [protected]. It is not showing any network and I can not get the porting code. Now I am unable to port my number to any other network. How do I get my number active on some other network
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                Slicepay
                Illegal payment
                (15 minutes ago)
                Rex Enterprises
                Fraud call and demanding money and fraud case
                (26 minutes ago)
                Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in
                Yatra not processing refund amount
                (43 minutes ago)
                Jumbo Warranty Service
                Sony led screen not working
                (48 minutes ago)