Onida — TV not turning On

sanjeev R Patil
Dear sir
I bought 29" Flat TV in the month of march, Now all of a sudden TV switched off & it is not turning on, People from service centre are not responding, How do i go about , & what shoul i do to get it rectified,
please advise, i will be obliged to follw the advise.

Thansk & Regards
sanjeev.

Comments

Dear sir

I bought Onida KY Thunder/29 NV, 650 Watts TV 6 to 7 years ago and Now all of a sudden TV has switched off & it is not turning on, It was been working perfectly since the day of purchase. People from service centre at RAVI CORPORATION the dealer of ONIDA at BHARUCH, GUJARAT are not responding in proper manner and are always delaying their decision despite of continous complaint from 01/05/09 and its matter of concern.We believe in your company's service and trust in it So now you advice me that what should i do to get it rectified.

I will be obliged to follw your advise.Hope for your quick and better response.

Thanks & Regards
Dear sir

I will be obliged to follw your advise.Hope for your quick and better response.

Thanks & Regards
Z.A.Sheikh
My onida tv ( co14xsstg) model not turning on. How to do a power reset. Please explain...

+91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Onida - TV not turning On