[Resolved]  Onida Cell Phone V - 115 — spare parts supply negligence

I am a owner of ONida V-115 cell phone. The ear phone set cable was damaged. I roamed the entire Kakinda city to get a spare. But I could not. I contacted your marketing officers through internet also. One gentleman telephone to me and said that spares are available at Kakinada.

I submit that thereare no spares requred by me at Kakinada. Your spare supply system is not satisfactory. Nobody will dare to purchase your cell phone as there is no proper spares supply. Please despatch the ear phone cable set to me through VPP at the earlies.

yours
K.Yogesh Nareen
s/o K.Ramachandra Rao
Advocate
17-1-7, Jenda street,
Ramachandrapuram - 533255
E.G.Dist A.P India

Comments

i'm using ONIDA -v115 mobile . now i had a problem my phone gets hanged i need a service center for my for onida mobile in coimbatore to get it flahed and install new software

so please tell me where shall i service my mobile in coimbatore, TAMILNADU.
Yes...this is the state of onida mobiles. I didn't get earphones in hyderabad only though it is a city and the that phone is sold everywhere.
i have warrantid mob piece but consumer care r no give responce to me ... my mob no is[protected]
Onida Cell phone seems to be chineese one with their stamp & cover, same problems i had with TWO of ONIDA F970 cell, in both reciver had so low voice, that it was hardly audiable, and unless speaker phone mode is one, it is unusable. And in one set, in addition to the voice problem, the hanging or flash of screen problem comes, all such problems make ONIDA a totally garbage, it is better if one gives this money in some temple, rather than allowing ONIDA company to loot from unaware customers.

Onida — Washing Machine weel

i have a Washing Machine onida i los a washing weel i got a well please my place neyar service centar numbar my place is kadapa nandalur my details name dadapeer mobile numbar [protected]

Onida / MIRC Electronics
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Phone
    +91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Address
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093