[Resolved]  Orkut — Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.
i can no send friendship request to others.
this problem i watch three days.
please help me.

Comments

when i send req to another person then in upper information i get addition of frd has been temporarily widrawn what can i do plz help me
addition of frens is temporarly disabled

Student — orkut-addition of friends temporarily disabled

i cant add any friends in my orkut profile my id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in... i request u plz sort out this problem as soon as possible...
thankin u
from 2 days i am having this problem
addition of frens is temporarly disabled
Some one is creating new orkut profile with my name and pictures and sending vulgar messages to my friends. I want to know the person's location, so that I will find the person.

Please do the needful..
His orkut account link is given below.

below is my original orkut profile

addition of friend is temporari disable
i also face problem
addition of friends has been temporarily disabled

it had got right for while
but when i use to send countinous friend request likely 5 it will be hanged there
Read comments
der sir,
addition of frnd is disabled in my id so please enable it or give right sugggesion to enable it
What the hell is this .when i send reqest to another person then in upper information iget addition of friends is temporarly disabled
addition of friend is disabled plz solve it the problem is from lsat 20 days plz solve it as soon as possible plz solve it fast sir ok i'm waiting for ur reply
Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled" m gettin this error message when i am adding my friends plz help me
i have also suffer this problem many times
dear sir,
whn i add friends it shows" Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled"pls give the correct solution as soon as possible...
Please u help me As Soon AS
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ser it is happening with like tht my additation of frnds has been temporarily disabeled
sir when i send rquest to another person then in upper information i m getting tht addition of friends is temporary disable plz solve this problem as soon as possible i m so irritate abt this problem and i m also getting so much of problem because of this plz this is my humble rquest to u sir sir tht kindly handle or remove this problem as soon as possible i will be so thankful to u sir plz plz.

Orkut