[Resolved] Pantaloon Retail Ltd — Provident fund

Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Anindam
This is to intimate you that there is a delay in getting back my provident fund money and after several efforts on contacting my previous employer and the provident fund office i was not able to get an answer as in why the delay is happening. I had decided to withdraw the provident fund money due to my fathers treatment who is in a critical condition and fighting for life and death and needs surgery to be performed so i had no choice other than relying on my provident fund money as we belong from a lower middle class family and i am the only earning member of the family. The withdrawl application form was submitted by my employer in the month of december 2010 from Pantaloon retail bangalore south zonal office and still i havent received any withdrawl amount which is desperately required in my terrible condition to save my fathers life. I hope you understand the situation and direct the act on a fast track to help me out saving my fathers life. The details are as follows:

1. PF A/C no: MH/23212
Establishment code : 38491
Submission date :22/12/2010
Bank details proof submitted : Corporation bank , Banaswadi branch, A/C No : 652 , Bangalore.

Yours faithfully
Anindam Samanta
Email : [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2018
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Nov 01, 2018
Hi Anindam, thank you for writing to us. We wish to inform you that on calling this number [protected] the person who is receiving the call is saying he is not Arindam Samanta. Kindly provide us the correct contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.

Comments

Sir my self b.venkateahwarlu work pantaloons retail LTD in orbit Mall Hyderabad I don't know my PF number can I get 2015 Jan 2 my joining date
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2018

Hi Venkatesh, thank you for writing to us.. We request you to kindly contact the store - HR
Hello sir,

I am Venkataramana B
I worked in pantaloons Inorbit mall Hyderabad between 2011 May to 2012 September, I would like to withdraw my PF I have only PF no. kindly support me to withdraw my PF. All store HR peoples telling we dont have any information.

Kindly do the needful.
PF No. - MH/38491/81583
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019

Hi Venkataramana, we wish to inform you that, we are looking into the matter.
Hello Sir,

I Ranjan Chettri ex-employee of Pantaloons Indranagar Bangalore, I am not able to claim my pf as my details has not been updated to the EPFO portal. I dont have my PF number or any details as it has not been provided. I request you to help me.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jun 3, 2019

Hi Rajan, thank you for reaching out to us. We request you to kindly get in touch with your relevant store HR for more details on your concern.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloon Retail Ltd - Provident fund