Passport Office Jalandhar — DELAY IN PASSPORT

varinder singh dhaliwal
sir
i am varinder singh dhaliwal s/o sarwan singh V.P.O madhopur teh. phagwara dist kapurthala.i had applied my passport on 03.02.2009, my file no. is D 000521.MY POLICE INQUIRY is done but i coudn't recived my passport yet.
please reply me on my e-mail id as soon as possible
thx

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Jalandhar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Respected Sir,
I had applied for New Passport on[protected].
Police inquiry is done on[protected]. but I could not received my
Passport yet.
My file no is p065593.
Please reply me on my e-mail address as soon as possible.
thanks
DELAY IN PASSPORT

Respected sir

To whomever it may concern(passport Officer),

I applied for my passport on May.26 2008. I was getting really mad at the situation that i haven't recieved my passport. My registration number is JALw9736699. I applied for my passport from passport agent, Batala. I have been trying to look online and your website does not me any information. I need my passport and i need it fast. If your personals have lost my passport or something happened to it, then you can also tell me because i need to know the status of my passport.police inquiry done 5 months ago. Pls reply me on my E.mail address
Soon as possible thanks.
Sincerely,
Amit pathak File no jall w-973699 dt 26 may 2008
BATALA
E.mail [email protected]
DELAY IN PASSPORT

Respected sir

To whomever it may concern(passport Officer),

I applied for my passport on May.26 2008. I was getting really made at the situation that i haven't recieved my passport. My registration number is JALw973699. I applied for my passport from passport agent, Batala. I have been trying to look online and your website does not me any information. I need my passport and i need it fast. If your personals have lost my passport or something happened to it, then you can also tell me because i need to know the status of my passport.police inquiry done 5 months ago. Pls reply me on my E.mail address
Soon as possible thanks.
Sincerely,
Amit pathak File no jall w-973699 dt 26 may 2008
BATALA
E.mail [email protected]
I had applied for new passport on[protected] from Kapurthala. My passport file No. JALZ16127708 and token No. is 41606/2008. I an employ in Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala. Police inquiry is done on 11/06/2008 and my passport file sent on 13/6/2008 by district passport cell kapurthala. Please reply me on my e-mail address as soon as possible .

Thankis.

i haveapplied for my passport on[protected] my file no is z - 327831 but i cannot recived my passport . please help me to solve my problem . thankyou

i have applied for my passport on[protected] but i cannot recived my passport.my file no is z-327831 police enquiry is also done please help me to solve my problem .thankyou

i have applied for my new passport on[protected] but i didnot recieved my passport .please solve my problem and reply me on my e-mail id.thank's.
Respected sir; i had applied for new passport on 3/4/2008 from amritsar suwidha centre by file no Z324076 AND THE KEY NO IS [protected] all the formalities has been completed. but i did not get my passport yet. please reply me the status of my passport as soon as possible thanking you
Respected sir; i had applied for new passport on 27/5/2008 from amritsar suwidha centre by file no Z326407 AND THE KEY NO IS [protected] all the formalities has been completed. but i did not get my passport yet. Please reply me on my e-mail address as soon as possible. my email address is "[email protected]"
thanks thanking you
Dear,

Sir Shri A. K. Mahajan ( passport officer ) I had been to your office before few times regarding my passport N-2079/2001/poj/PV, sec(C) i was asked to give in written about my old passport of which as i had given all details asked, Sir i would request you to please issue my passport as i had told before i will be fined ( aaprox Rs1000 or Rs2000 )and then i will be issued my passport .Sir once again i may request you as i had never changed my particulars nor then or now as i have an (C.D.C) even on the same name and with all same particulars since 1981.

thanking you

yours faithfully

jatinder pal singh kahlon
dear sir/mam Myself parwinder singhI have applied for my passport on[protected] but i till date i haven't recived my passport.my file no is Z-801618 police enquiry is also done please help me to solve my problem .Please do it as i need it very urgent.
Warm Regards
parwinder singh
Warm Regards
parwinder singh
I have applied my new passport on 21/nov/2008 at suvidha center Nawanshahar and my police enquiry has been recieved by you.i also check the details and u write that my passport will despatcth at 4/march/2009.but sir i didn`t get my passport till now.so sir, plz solve my problem and inform me about it on my e-mail id... THANKS and sorry if did any mistake in writting the complaint...
Respected Sir

I am the father of HARJOT SINGH. My son has applied a renew passport in your office the File NO. C013301 applied on[protected].Police inquiry has submitted in your office. but passport is not despateched on till date. pleae try as early as possible
Lahimber Singh S/o S. Gian Singh
Father`s name-Harpreet singh
Address-156-l-model town
jalandhar
File no-w16325005

sir with due respect i want to say that my paasport havenot come and no futher details or inforomation from your side i recieve please reply me what are the complications are in this file no.w[protected] as soon as posible i am very thankfull to you.
Your`s sincerlly
Prabhleen kaur
i had not recieved my paspot my file no.w[protected] name mamta badyal
Respected Sir/Madam
That my File No. JAl P009961. & from last 10 days the same that ur passport is ready & despach on 01/04/2009 is coming on the system from 25/03/2009, Due to that I have taken a appointment date for the medical for Canada.But till today I didnot get my passport, Please help me.I am very worried.
Please take a favourable action
I will be ver vert thankfull for u
Navjot Kaur Bains
File No. Jal p009961
System reflect that passsport is despatch on 1/4/2009 and now it reflect it despatch on 5/4/2009 but didnot get it till today
Is this the way to make the applicant fool.
For that so nice of u..
If u want I have the Print off that from the system, if u want they will came to the newpapers on front page of every newspaper I will do it, if I didnot get my passport in 2 days & its a gentle man promise to u.
sir with due respect i want to say that my paasport havenot come and no futher details or inforomation from your side i recieve please reply me what are the complications are in this file no.o-016108/07 as soon as posible i am very thankfull to you.
Your`s sincerlly
jagdeep singh
dear sir,
i have applied for my passpport on 10/05/2008 but i can't recived my passport.my passport file number is w023776.police enquiry is also clear.please solve my problem.

thanking you,
Karamjit singh

Ambika Towers, 2nd - 3rd Floor, 14- Police Line Road, Jalandhar, Punjab, India - 144001
    Passport Office Jalandhar - DELAY IN PASSPORT