[Resolved]  Philips DVP3126 — DVD PLAYER NOT WORKING

I purchased a hp pavilion notebook and with that there was an offer which goes like this-
"get a philips 5.1 home theatre (Model n0. Dsp2200) worth rs. 10500 (Handling charges rs. 1499 applicable) with every purchase of hp pavilion notebooks."
So i did the needful and i received this product on 5 jan, 09 and trust me till date today is jan 31, 09.I am not able to use this product for even once...Whenever i insert a dvd into it...My dvd player doesn't accept it and it just flashes 'no disc" everytime...I called in the customer carefive to six times everytime they arrange a technician but the problem is yet unsolved.Since this is a new product so i'd like it to be replaced...It's really annoying.Calling customer care yields no result...Please help..Hope this works now...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have purchased DVD player Model No.DVP3126 But some DVD movies are not saport to my player ( movies copying from PC to DVD ) my player BE version is DVP3126I_94.07 Please tell me Latest version of my DVD player to sapport all DVD movies to play

Philips India
    Philips India Phone
    +91 22 6691 2000 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 4189 0000 [Bengaluru]
    +91 44 6650 1000 [Chennai]
    Philips India Address
    9th Floor, DLF 9-B, DLF Cyber City, Sector 25, DLF Phase – 3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002