Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Rediffmail.com — rediffmail hacked

My rediffmail account [protected]@rediffmail.com had been hacked and the hacker has been sending e-mails with malicious content to e-mail Ids in my contact list. Since the security questions are also changed by the hacker, I can't do anything to stop. Also rediffmail is not providing any solution to this problem faced by many rediffmail users. Pls help us to at least close such email accounts so that the hacker wouldn't misuse by impersonating others.

Suman
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

rediffmail recovery
please recover my password and allow me to use this email id.
my a/c has been hacked by someone...the previous password was solitude98 which was changed today in d evening as i myself had logd in in the afternoon around 3-4pm.
security question is also not getting write n worst thing is that my secondary email is also been deleted by him which was [protected]@gmail.com
but may b it can b my yahoo id too.
i wanna try once by that yahoo id also but password recovery page is now exhausted.
now tell me what to do as my that id contains some of my very important exam form details...
please help me n contact me on my new rediff id which is 'yoshisinha.[protected]@rediffmail.com'
please sense my urgency..thank u.
my mail account hacked by someone i cant access it pls send my password to another mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com
Jgm.dptpmg.
Please recover my password and allow me to use this mail ID.Send me the password on the mail ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
i want to stop hacking of my rediff account please
My email is
[protected]@rediffmail.com

and password is VINDYA
I am unable to access my account .Pls help urgently as I have important emails in that Id
My alternate email is
[protected]@yahoo.com

regards
vijaya shanbhag
My rediffmail [protected]@hotmail.com had been hacked and the hacker has been sending e-mails with malicious content to e-mail Ids in my contact list. Since the security questions are also changed by the hacker, I can't do anything to stop. Also hotmail is not providing any solution to this problem faced by many hotmail users. Pls help us to at least close such email accounts so that the hacker wouldn't misuse by impersonating others.
am unable to login to my mail account - banamali.[protected]@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option..
My rediffmail account m.[protected]@rediffmail.com had been hacked and the hacker has been sending e-mails with malicious content to e-mail Ids in my contact list. Since the security questions are also changed by the hacker, I can't do anything to stop. Also rediffmail is not providing any solution to this problem faced by many rediffmail users. Pls help us to at least close such email accounts so that the hacker wouldn't misuse by impersonating others.

meenu
Dear friends

I saw your complaints in the web regarding your email being hacked.
What was the response from rediff?
was that problem solved?
kindly reply

My id is also hacked. I am not able to log in

kindly help and advise

thanks

Kishore

cancellation of order

cancellation of order

damaged product

Order Id: 10167515 purchased on 2 august 2014 till not recived the replacement
My rediffmail. Id [protected]@ rediffmail.com has been hacked and the alternative id is nt mine that showing as s...7.
Plz do somthing fast to get my id back.its password is also changed
I used to use Yahoo also but then friends of mine were saying they were getting these weird emails from me that I did not

send so I switched to Hotmail, same issues. I was referred to cyber.[protected]@gmail.com which I contacted for the recovery

of my password, he made it very easy for me to access my account back. Haven’t had any problems since then. Thank you

cyber.[protected]@gmail.com

Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016