[Resolved]  Reliance Broadband Limited — Harrasment - connection did not work at all

I want to put my complaint against reliance braodband . I had a connection of Reliance braodband which never used to work . every day i use to call them up to send a n engineer to resolve the issue however no one visited . i have several complaints nos. wherein we have mentioned our complaints and have been informed that engineer will surely come . howveer no one turned up . when i told them to discontinue my connection they said please pay your outstanding first . I informed that i am ready for that but atleast make sure that i pay for the period for which my intrenet was working . I did not receive any response . I even called them up first to shift my connection . they lingered for about 10 days and eveninformed that i have feasibility iin my area. howver when person came to install it at my new address he said that there is no feasibility . I just received one call from ms charu - [protected] and she threatend me that she knows how to collect money from me .

Sir, I am ready to make payment but only for period my internet is working . its my hardearned money . I can even share the call reference and complaints no. if you want.

I need resolution from you .

Shikha Gupta