[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Dialer Tone on every phone

Dialer tone on every phone without any permission by subscriber....
The Dialer Tone "Reliance Power Promo" set on all reliance phone..the will make problesm while calling someone....we can't assume, either he is busy or not...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:43:43
Complaint comments  36 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i want dailertone
i want to my favorate dialer tone
gajanand padharo mare ghar
rab ne bna de jodi code
I want a dialer tone song.
aaj bade dina baad teri aagai kive yaad.
i want dialer tone code for song -

"tujme rab dikhta hai" from the movie " rab ne bana di jodi"
i want dialer tune song
jane tu meri kya thi of jai from the movie jane tu ya jane na
n my no is [protected]
I want dailer tone song
Jane dil me kabse hai tu in the movie mujhse dosti karoge
i want set my dailer tone through internet but i dont no the webpage from where i do that so plz help me out for dat, my cell num is[protected]
I want dailer tone song
Kya Khoob Lagti Ho in the movie Dharmatma or
Kya Khoob Lagti Ho remix
for reliance
i want the dailer tone of "Main Chala - Unplugged-jashnn" pls send me code in my email id
i want film maharaja song jo geet laboo me baste hai... sent this dilartone on my mobile no [protected]
i want dialer tone a song from tara ram pam e shona e shona
hello my sim barred please open the sim please very ugent
I want to deactivate my dialertone, what can i do?
Pls deactivate dialertone. My Mobile no is [protected]
i want dialertone list
i need the independence day specisl dialer tunes ... vande mataram - bankin chandra chatterjee composed
i want to know the code of song main shehra bandh ke aaunga mera waada hai from film of diwana mujhsa nahi.plz send immidiately
I need the dialer tunes "itni shakti hume dena data." my no. is [protected]. will you please send me this dialer tune on my given cell number. plz send immidiatly.
i need t the dialer tunes "khudaya ve jadu ye kisa ye ajabash from movie(luck)" my no. is [protected]. will you please send me this dialer tune on my given cell number. plz send immidiatly.other wise give me dialer tunes code that i will stat mt tune.i m giving u my email id plz give me code.

Reliance Communications Phone