[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Details of mobile number

Please can you give the details of [protected]? That person's name address and call details?

shan

Comments

reliance g sm service — details of mob.9548183715

dear sir /mem it's really bad, there is a local call is comming regularly on my no.[protected].sir i want to know about the information, ithis connection havebeen taken by whome, i'll be really thankful to u to given information about this no...plz, send the details on my no.[protected] & [protected]
Dear sir
please can you give the details of [protected]?That person's name address and last month call details?I really thank you if you send me the above number's details on my above email address.
i m facing some problem frm relaince gsm [protected] please would u send a detals of this no ...

my no is [protected]...
Dear sir
please can you give the details of [protected] That person's name address and call details.

anushree
Details of mobile number
Please can you give the details of [protected]? and [protected]? That person's name address and call details?

Details of mobile number
Please can you give the details of [protected] That person's name address and call details?

Reliance Communications