Reliance Communications — PHONE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

RAJESH PAUL
Dear Sir

My Ph No is[protected].I regret to state that this No is not working properly since four months.I have made many complaints in the local office, but they have not any solution.
Please do the needfull immediatly, otherwise I will convert bsnl phone to any other copany

RAJESH PAUL
S-168, BASANT VIHAR COLONY
NOORWALA ROAD, LUDHIANA (PB)

Comments

Reliances — phone not working

I use a reilances phone i regularly riffile of 90 rs life time incming but i miss my Riffls last 4 to5 mounth now i want start my phone regularly
but it's not connect *333, *367, *368 only bip coming from hand set please activate my account
so i use .

Reliance — phone is not working

i m harish kumar nigam and i live in 120/a new ashoka garden bhopal m.p and i want to submit complain about my phone and internet connection . my phone is not working since last 4 days and my internet connection is also not working properly i have registerd complain but no action is performed on my complain and now i want to disconnect my both connections on 25/08/2008
my internet reliance id is[protected] and my land line number is[protected] and my contact number is[protected]

Reliance Phone — phone not working

i took new pre-paid connection but now not working. my no. is [protected].
i am using reliance prepaid mobile phone my no is [protected] twice reliance people they have disconnceted my phone & i spoke one coustomer care ext by the name ravinder he had not reply proper way .when i ask why my phone has been disconnnected they saying past six mont i have not recharge .

Reliance Communications - PHONE NOT WORKING PROPERLY