Reliance Communications — Wireless phone instrument not working

Delhi, India
 j_v
Dear Concerned,
I am a Reliance Customer for more than 2 years.I have a Reliance Wireless phone postpaid Connection (for Delhi) (Phone No.is[protected] at my residence.The wireless phone instrument of this connection has stopped working for last one month and I am facing too much difficulties.I tried to get the defective instrument checked at a Reliance outlet in north west Delhi,but I couldn't find any.I am also a working person so I don't have time to find 'Reliance World outlet' on working days and on Sundays it must be closed.So my request to the Reliance Communication is to contact me on my mobile and replace the defective Phone instrument ,restore my connection so that my problem gets solved.
Jayaa Verma
Contact No.[protected]

Comments

Reliance Communications India — Mobile service/instruments not functioning

I have purchased one pre paid mobile service connection from their Franchise at Chengannoor (Reliance WWE Chengannoor) in Kerala, India on 23rd August 2007.
Within a week itself it stopped functioning and immediately the matter was brought to the attention of the seller. Also the instrument was taken to the seller number of times. But no proper action had ben taken by them inspite of repeted requests. Also they have charged additional amout for ISD from my aged parents to whom the set was presented by me.
We have never seen such an irresponsible Agent and request IMMEDIATE action to rectify the connection/instrument.
The subject Reliance phone number is [protected].
Hope to receive a favourable action soon.

regards