Reliance Consumer Finance — cheating

Suresh tyagi
I was sanctioned loan against residential property from reliance consumer financebranch at Connaught place new delhi vide Ref No:51320 dt 24th Sept 2007 applied through their agents Ms Naina Mob No:[protected]/Satendra [protected]. While applying loan they have a taken a cheque for Rs.2200/- towards processing charges and CASH payment Rs.6200/- from me towards legal fees.I have also handed over all other formalities to them in this regard. It is almost 2 months i have not received any payment disbursement against the above said loan. Ms naina who has collected cash payment from me is refused to give me back the cash and the cheque which was duly debited in my account has not been recredited in my account.Inspite of my repeated request over phone i have been getting very rude replies. These people are working under the instruction of Mr vivek chauhan/Mr Gaurav gupta of reliance consumer finanace office as a syndicate.
May i request you to treat this e mail as a complaint and lookinto this matter so that my amount is returned back even the loan is not sanctioned.

Suresh tyagi/poonam tyagi