[Resolved]  Reliance Data Card — access and speed problem

my data card is not working properly for the past 2 months.i contacted customer care but they told me to go to their web world, my question is if i had to go to the web world on the first place then why are they running this customer care .customer care is for the purpose of customer comfort and not for showcase demonstration. i am still having this problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:25:41
Complaint comments  13 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Reliance Data Card — slow speed & poor connectivity

Sir
Reliance is marketing its data card stating high speed connectivity, but my experience is very poor, the speed is dead slow, the web pages like yahoomail etc takes several minutes to open & after reaching to open mail the page displays web page not available, I am not sure if I can reply to a single mail in 1 day. I have taken their 1 year subscription & I am in a fix what to do. Presently I have not completed my single month. I don't have time to sit all the time waiting for web pages to open
My No. is [protected]

Amit
very poor connectivity & very very slow speed in short total wastage of money by buying reliance net.Complaints are not taking seriously.
its very poor
hey reliance you have to make your network peed fast to promote your productivity.your data card spee is only 5-17Kbps i have got till now and others also faces same problem.please don't buy reliance data card.
slow speed & poor connectivity
Sir
Reliance is marketing its data card stating high speed connectivity, but my experience is very poor, the speed is dead slow, the web pages like yahoomail etc takes several minutes to open .
My No. is [protected]

joginder
Read comments Add a comment
More Reliance Data Card complaints

Reliance Data Card — my data card is not working properly

Good morning sir,
6 months ago i purchase a reliance data card but this card is not working properly, i suffered by this problem.i noted this complaint to reliance customer care several time . sir please help me
what to do???
hello sir,
my rel net connection was on a avg speed when i was in chennai. Now i have shifted to tanjore.But here the connection is too slow. For your information there is no signal problem.I am getting full signal over here.Could u please help me out sir. my number is
Reliance Data Card No.[protected]
Reliance Data Card No.[protected]
the same problem happened to me also.The worst customer care i have ever seen.They couldn't encounter the problem with my data card till now.. I lost my money..I faced Low speed and frequent disconnection..

Reliance Data Card — data card speed and connectivity

i am use reliance data card last 2 years but this data card is not working properly and I was complaint many times but company is not give the solution.
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare
Reliance has worst speed of internet connectivity.

Reliance Communications Phone