[Resolved]  Reliance Gsm Service — Complaint against call divert on mobile no.[protected] not done

Dear,

this has has a referance above mention subject we canot make call divert any local mobile.

thanks

Raj Kumar

Comments

i have call divert problem.few day ago i was turn on my no. to divert into another.but i want to cancel my divert...but i can't do that.i did cancell all divert option but still when my mobile is swichoff or not covrg area, my call r divert.so i am very apset. so please solve my problem widin 1 day.
jagdish kumar
mobile no. - [protected]
i wanna kno the cal divert number wen my cel is out of covarage and i wanna kno if there is any cal from any number. please guide me and let me kno the number i[censored] ppl kno.

Reliance GSM — problem of changing prepaid to postpaid connection

my name is ravi ahirwar from bhopal.i am a reliance gsm prepaid customer.i have been using a gsm sim of reliance ([protected]) for 2 years. i want to change my prepaid connection to postpaid connection but i when i went to nearest r-world & filed a petition for postpaid connetion so they told that "you are not a owner of this number, this number is registered to another person and you can't change it." but actually i submitted my id & address proof at the time of buying.i met retailer and asked him about my this problem but he said to me that "this is not my fault actually this is the fault of company, you have to go to company." i have been there lots of time. i don't know how to change my connection please help me to get rid of this problem.
i am also getting the call divert problem on no [protected] pls help me to solve the problem
Dear sair
This is to requst you that i Convart to my relaince GSM Phone-[protected]
Prepaid to postpaid So please contact to my number
I have call divert problem. i have Reliance GSM Prepaid connection([protected]) and i want to divert this connection on my another Reliance GSM Postpaid connection ([protected]) and both connection in same network, but it cant work, i dont know why, i registered my Complaint on Customer Care and my complaint number is[protected], until n unless service is not active, Customer care cant support, i have call from Delhi they are also help less, what should i do? m i Reliance use or not? I m not believe on Reliance.
Hi Reliance Customer care,

My Number is [protected].

Today i called in customer care and they told me that our server shows your phone services is ok.
but when i make a call i receive the following message "[protected]
"To resume service please contact reliance customer care"[protected]

I again tried to call reliance customer care many times but i did not connect.

Kindly solve my problem ASAP.

Ritesh Bhardwaj.
i want addon pack in reliance GSM

Mobile Call automatically connect — Call forwarding

Today the mobile technology is growing up. We are handling lot of viruses in our mobile. Some of the Virus Called "Autocall.hud" is coming around the peoples. This virus was made in 13 June 2009 and no there is no such easy solution for it. I am handling this kind of situation for past 6 months. I don't make a call to any number but my number go there and other person says that you have made this call. I explain so many times that it's a virus and nothing at all. But they can't. I have already formatted my mobile many times but it's not get rid off. I am aware about it. But How to solve it I don't know. If you face it please confirm me.
My contact No.:- [protected].

reliance gsm. service — call divert is not working

mai bahut paresan hoon reliance gsm ka card lekar because call divert systm to work hi nahi karta and customer care wale janbhujkar phone nahi uthate my mobile number is. [protected]
I have call divert problem. i have Reliance GSM Postpaid connection([protected]) and i want to divert this connection on my another Reliance GSM Prepaid connection ([protected]) and both connection in same network.
sir i request to you pls solve my problem when i was divert my number on another number call divert not activate massage will shoe unxpected responce from server my no [protected]

I want to divert my call in bsnl landline
When not reacheble but it is not done I do many times so plz solve this my problem

Reliance Communications