[Resolved]  Reliance Money Mail Box — not able to enter mailbox

Since I had to change my password for my reliancemoney account, I made a request for which reliancemoney said they have sent the new password to my reliancemoney mail account. I am not able to open my account since it is now clubbed to hotmail account. In spite of all instructions given by customer care staff, I am not able to open the mail and thus my reliancemoney account. I am stranded unable to access my share trading account. Please help me urgently.

Comments

RelianceMoney — mailbox not working

mobile no. [protected]
i can not go to mail box opning page.
i can not go to mail box opening page of Reliance money
my email adress not working.
mobile no. [protected]
i can not go to mail box opning page.

i can not go to mail box opening page of Reliance money
T am also facing same problem
I am facing same problem in opening of MAIL in RELIANCE MONEY, Moreover I have serious compliant against REELIANCE MONEY.
i am wait for my password my client id T00031057

Reliance — mailbox not open

Dear Sir

id Countinusly revert A Network problem Occured Last 4 days.

pls resolve this issue on urgent basis due to this error i am not able to access my mails .

Rgds
Narender
I am not able to open mail box from last one month.Please solve the matter
I am not able to open my mail box.lease solve the matter

I am not able to login my reliance mail box, whenever i click the click here button it will directly brings me to the my login id as HADS0001 it will directly open my i am not able to key my password. Please help me.
PL USE UR pan no as password
user id is [protected]@reliancemoney.com
I have been having a problem connecting to my ricmail account for the last 4 months.Despite lodging several complaints at the consumer service no action has been taken I received a SMS saying the matter would be resolved in 48 hours and more than a month has passed since that was received.I am seriously thinking of terminating the service if the matter is not resolved.
When I go to the ricmail e-mail page it rejects my name and password which has not been changed since inception.Then I am told to contact the Mail Adminstrator which I am unable to do.Please advise mwe what to do and help me sort out this problem
Sincerely,
Kiran Dhar
relince money
I RESET MY RELIANCEMONEY ACCOUNT PASSWORD USING PAN .THEY HAVE SENT THE PASSWORD
TO MY RELIANCEMONEY MAIL .i AM UNABLE TO OPEN IT AS I HAVE NO PASSWORD . THEY ARE ALSO NOT SENDING ANY PASSWORD TO MY MOBILE NO . WHEN I FILLEED FORM TO RECOVER IT . THEY SAY INFORMATION IS INSUFFICIENT .

KAMYA SINGH
CLIENT ID K00036968
I reset my reliancemoney account password using pan .They have sent the password
to my reliancemoney mail .I am unable to open it as i have no password . They are also not sending any password to my mobile no [protected] .

Client id susj0011

my emil [protected]@reliancemoney.Com

Reliance Money
    Reliance Money Phone
    Reliance Money Address
    No 6 Reliance House, Opposite Sastri Bhavan, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034