Reliance Prepaid — MY TALK VALUE GOT DEBITED OF RS 48 APPROX. DAILY (FROM 1ST MARCH,2013 TILL 12TH MARCH,2013) LOSING MY TALK VALUE NEARLY 450 RS IN THESE TWO WEEKS

I, NIRANJAN KUMAR, PH-[protected], AM DEEPLY AGRIEVED,AS REGULARLY MY TALK VALUE IS DEBITED OF SOME AMOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT EVERYDAY,FOR THE REASONS NOT KNOWN TO ME . MY TALK VALUE GOT DEBITED OF RS 48 APPROX. DAILY (FROM 1ST MARCH,2013 TILL 12TH MARCH,2013) WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE LOOSING MY TALK VALUE NEARLY 450 RS IN THESE TWO WEEKS. AFTER COMPLAINING THIS ON 198, I WAS TOLD THAT THE COMPLAINT IS WELL NOTED AND THE TALKVALUE WILL BE REVERSED SOON AUTOMATICALLY, WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN AS YET.

NOW, LOOKING FORWARD TO QUICK AND FAVOURABLE ACTION FROM YOUR END ASAP. PL DO THE NEEDFUL TO REVERSE MY MONEY RS. 450 RS. BACK..

B RGDS,

NIRANJAN KUMAR

Comments

Reliance pre-paid — without our consent amount debited

when the main balance was of Rs.3.00 I have made top up at reliance counter on 23/11/07 for Rs.150/- it become talk time of Rs.131/- including opening balance. On 24/11/07 cetainly balance was come down to Rs.10.54 without using talk time by me. When i asked customer care they have't reply properly and they said that i have activated Cricket news. that why amount they have deducted. It is utter lie by Reliance. it is clearly cheating the cutomer. I have't activated any services provided by reliance except telephone calls. I do not need to activate such news. which was not interested by me or any of our family.
I request you look into this matter.
Dear Customer,

RCOMcare
Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

RCOMcare

Reliance Prepaid - MY TALK VALUE GOT DEBITED OF RS 48 APPROX. DAILY (FROM 1ST MARCH,2013 TILL 12TH MARCH,2013) LOSING MY TALK VALUE NEARLY 450 RS IN THESE TWO WEEKS