[Resolved]  Safexpress Pvt Ltd — regarding epf withdrawal

dear sir/ madam,

Name : Ravikumar

EPF No. DL/19554/205

Company Name : Safexpress Pvt Ltd.,

With reference to the above subject, i have submitted the epf withdrawal form to M/s.Safexpress and the same has been submitted to epf office- delhi on 09.09.09.

i have checked the same with web site , i am very sorry to say that, the information showing the web is " form not received" updated date is 16.09.09.

please arrange to settle my amount...............

i am anticipating your quickest co-operation in this regards

thanks & regards
ravikumar

Comments

I was send my PF Withdrawl forms to PF Office (North Wazirpur) dated 21/07/09.Now i Check the Website it shows your form not received by this office.

My PF No : DL/32000/14715

Kindly arrange my Settlement as early as possible.

Senthil Kumar . T
consignment number 31641696
One of the worst nightmare I had working with Safexpress. This is the fifth time I had to undergo this pain. Safexpress promises to deliver in five days today is the tenth Day and yet its not delivered the whole delivery system is a rot. They have updated that delivery failed due to usefulness attempt while I was constantly in talk with them and the concerned person said that they have forgot to put the conignment in the delivery vehicle, and not its my fault. The man here Mr cHandreswar and Mr Srinivas both are big dumbos, good for nothing, now after calling them so many times they have switched off. Due to the delay in delivery I am losing business worth Rs 20, 000 daily. Would Safexpress not bear the loses. I swear in my whole life I would not do any business with Safexpress. but saying so the company safexpress should not be left free they need to be penalised, if there processes and operations is not good in hyderabad they should not do business here instead of making customers life hell.

Safexpress Phone