Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress reviews & complaints (810)

Respected sir
I was booked my important household items on 28 November 2021 from Hooghly (WB) to Jodhpur (Raj).
Rep of Safeexpress confirmed me that the goods will reached at Jodhpur on 2nd Dec 2021 in any condition. But I haven't recd my goods till date where's I have pay full amount of rent.
You are requested to trace out my important goods so that I can be saved from heavy loss
Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your waybill number and contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

I hv ordered 5 boxes from Khurja ceramic, UP, my waybill number is[protected]..
    i hv got only 2 boxes of mine. Another...
    Your Hosur unit manager and staffs are impolite and insolent people. Deliver as dump ### and speak like business owners...
    MISSING, LOST AND DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED WAY BILL NO.99090629 BY SAFEXPRESS ON 29 NOV 21. AT 1435 HRS.
    This is very...
    Dear sir/mam
    My luggage arrived at solan himachal pradesh on 26/11/2021 from mumbai.i want to know when it will reach...
    1. Clutch bent with internal wiring broken.
    2. Front right side indicator broken with lights unserviceable.
    3. Side stand bent beyond repair.
    4. Scratches on right side of body
    Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

As I submitted my complaint earlier I have got the call from your customer support that we are again keep on searching my...
      The staff at Baddi branch refuse to share the way bill copy of goods sent to Coimbatore. Me and my colleague were on call for more than 5 hours requesting for one.

The staff was careless and irresponsible about their acts and behaviour.

I expected better from Safexpress.
      Regretful
      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Very very poor and too bad service I have seen ..way bill number 99509972 from Indore to kurnool hub 5180001 arrived 3 days...
        This is to bring you the kind notice / escalation that our consignment has reached the Hyderabad Hub on 18th and it is almost...
        Everyday I am getting a different delivery date and when I am calling head office no one is picking up my call
        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

AWB 96019886 booked on 26 Oct 2021. Still not delivered
          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been over 20 days when I booked my luggage with Safeexpress. The status for the past 5 days shows that it has reached my location but is still not delivered.
            One of the luggage is yet to reach the final destination

Way bill no. 90054466

I packed my luggage on 28th Oct 2021, It took almost 20 days, to deliver which the first very dissapointing thing.

When i recieved the delivery I was shocked to see my Induction stove got damaged nearly 60 %.

I am not understanding where to submit my complaint.
              I found this site helpfull and hope my issue gets resovled soon.
              Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bill way no 99966587 is arrived at nov 09th but not yet deliverd and nobody contat please give contact number of this location
                Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We are sorry to hear that. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.

The customer care executives don't have details. The customer has to call time and again to ask where the consignment is....

Dear sir

I booked at goods in sep 1st but tell not delivery ur company staff not responce it warst serivers kindly deliverd my goods way bill number 96119543

It very bad transport

Dear sir/madam
                    This is Suryanarayana Mummana from Visakhapatnam. My waybill number is 97798744. The courier was dispatched by my colleague from tinsukia (Assam) on 30 sep 2021, It’s been two months I have not received the item which are very valuable like documents etc.. and even spoken to the concern person from where the courier was dispatched. I got the reply from your staff that the courier is in Hyderabad and the package was not traceable by the staff due to more number of packages. So it’s kindly requested to treat the matter as urgent and deliver my courier as early as possible
                    Thanking you in anticipation
                    Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly allow us some time. Your issue will be resolved soon.
                    Surya Mummana's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 25, 2021
                    Dear sir, I have spoken to your customer support. I got the reply that my issue will be resolved in three to four days, if not so your agency will process a claim regarding my package till now there is no intimation from your side
                    Please resolve the issue early important items are kept in that package

I have an courier from jabalpur, it is shipped from there on 1-nov-2021.till now i did'nt get it, i tracked on shipping on...
                      Sir, I am a defence officer. I have booked house hold items on transfer from Gangtok to Rangreth (Srinagar J&K) vide way Bill no. 99134503 and an other from Gangtok to Kurukshetra vide way bill no. 99134504 both dated 21.10 .2921. On 05 Oct 2021 a delivery van came to my home for delivery of items, it is seen that the items despatched for Rangreth, Srinagar sent to Kurukshetra for delivery where as the items booked for Kurukshetra sent to Rangreth, Srinagar.
                      It is a blender mistake done by the staff of your company. It is marriage function at my home . I am waiting for the luggage. But to the luggage were came for delivery totally wrong.
                      Kindly look in to the matter and ensure for quickly delivery. It is very bad experience for me. Regards