Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress

Delhi

Safexpress Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 113113

Safexpress reviews & complaints(947)

I had booked safexpress for delivering my items from Siliguri to Hyderabad. The items were handled very badly it seems, such a tuff bag was broken. They have broken 2 items of mine - My one bag which was bought newly worth 12k and a chair worth 8k was broken.

Details of delivery:

12-Nov-2022 under request No. REQ[protected].

As per our records your consignment has been collected on 14-Nov-2022. The Waybill details for the same are mentioned below:

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a courier service from Thane to Lucknow. My courier has arrived at Lucknow hub on 11th Nov 2022 and has not yet been delivered to my address. I don't understand the reason of holding my parcel. I tried contacting Lucknow branch but they are not even picking up calls. I contacted Thane Branch and they also have no idea about why my parcel is being hold. The parcel contains food items which are perishable in nature. I paid Rs. 1000 for courier service and the parcel is worth more than Rs. 5000. I want them to refund my money, compensate for the food in the parcel that might have become bad to consume and also compensate for their poor service
    Nov 15, 2022
    Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Apologies. Kindly share you waybill number and contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Sir

I have been submitted a claim against my damaged / missing items since long time. Inspite of repeated reminders / requests/ customer contacts carried out by me but any one not responding till date on the subject claim. Hence, complaint letter and photographs again submitted herewith for your necessary process please.

My mobile no is [protected]
      My email is misro.[protected]@gmail.com

An early action is requested.
      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Apologies. Kindly share your contact number and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.
      Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number again with us so that we can assist you in a better way. The contact details shared above are protected and we cannot access it.

Hi, I have purchased a product from Amazon and it has been shipped through safe express and it is supposed to be delivered to me by 22/10/2022. I could see from the safexpress carrier website the product has reached a city near to me by 22/10/2022. The issue here is it is moving out from that location kurnool from past one week. I simply didn't understand why are they holding my shipment, I have raised multiple complaints both to Amazon as...
        Our material has been delivered at another place and the company authorize service provider is not helping us
        Contact no [protected]...

Product delivery required janelder to pune, Product 9 oct available in pune hub, After that still now no body can proceed for delivery.
        Personally arrange truck for delivery but no body attend only loading.
        This item cos around 6lac Product, I am suffer for that.
        Mrs Kulkarni
        Mr vijay kumar
        Pune hub safexpress
        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

Safexpress — Damaged goods delivered by Safexpress

I had got 10 boxes delivered by you on 11th Oct 2022
          YOUR SAFEXPRESS person at the time of delivery said write UNCHECKED - Subject to verification of damage later.
          I HAVE A WRIITEN PROOF AND COPY OF THE POD WITH SAME REMARKS

TOday 14th october i checked and found that 6 out of the 10 packs are damaged - with the product broken inside

can send you pictures also

AWB number[protected]br...

Safexpress — Not fulfill the promised service

I booked my bike as parcel from Mathura (UP) to Pallassana, Palakkad (Kerala)... the company promises a door delivery service and i pay Rs.8000/- full amount for that service... but when it reached in Palakkad office they called me and asked to take the bike from there... i told them that the office is 30 kms away from my home and request to make door delivery... they didn't accept and they give me a reason that they have no suitable vehicle...
          Sir i send my bike fm vizianagaram to Delhi via safe express logistics Pvt Ltd but when i receive at Delhi in damage condition as given photo attached.

Pls claim...

Safexpress — Underpaid damages cost for their bad service

Waybill:[protected]
          Phone: [protected]
          SafeExpress had my bike with them for 1 whole month.
          My bike was totally damaged when I recieved it on August first week. It took them 1 whole month to deliver it to me. They said they will compensate for my damages but I only received 20000rs, while the total damages are estimated for 50000rs and i had submitted all the proof regarding those damages.

Now they are saying...
          Waybill:[protected]
          Phone: [protected]
          More than 2 months now since I shipped my bike through SafeExpress. My bike was totally damaged when I recieved it on August first week. It took them 1 whole month to deliver it to me. They said they will compensate for my damages but I haven't had a response from them for a month. Still waiting on their response regarding the damages.
          This is totally unacceptable, for the last 2 months...
          I Requested for cancellation of Shipment from meerut UP to Kashmir Bearing number[protected]

The manager at Meerut City Branch accepted the request and promised that he will send the consignment back to the origin.

In this regard sent a mail to the [protected]@safexpress.com as well.

Neither the consignment has been sent to the origin not the manager is answering my calls.

Please solve the matter asap

Kabeer
          Stallion Sports
          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Bangalore shri krishna miss behaving for me parcel delivery time. So this is note fair i m safexpress regular customers next time I don’t work from safexpress. B coz shri krishna so ruddly behav
          Apologies for the inconvenience causes. Kindly share your waybill and contact number to assist you in a better way.

Safexpress — Broken products received

I received broken products around 7000 rs from safexpress delivery service. I paid half of purchase amount to safe delivery. But I received 3parcels of fully damaged for waybill number[protected]. No one give response to broken products and worst service in safexpress. Very worst service & waste of money....

Safexpress — Customer support executive is not responding

I have booked my pick up from 711102 for the date of 25 aug 22, and i planned my journey for our Station accordingly. But after waiting since morning I didn't get any call from any side regarding my pick up...and finally I dialled to howrah brach office they refused to pick up my courier as per the scheduled date . Now I am in tension what to do next because I have a planned journey for the next day and they have refused to pick my courier...
            The service was pathetic.. I sent one medium trunk box and bike...
            But on delivery i found the lock of box and upper panel was damage..

Safexpress — Receiving short Goods

Delivery Received Number :- [protected]
              Waybill Number :[protected]
              This was the third time that we are receiving goods shortly, the case is party damage and the good inside it was short.
              the goods cost almost 1900rs to 2000rs.
              We request you to take proper action against it....

Safexpress — Waybill Undelivered Customer care number no picking call

I was expecting my package to arrive 2 days back but yesterday package was out of delivery from morning but in evening got status Waybill Undelivered? May I know what is reason package couldnt be delivered and why i dont received any call or message on phone for same? Why didnt delivery person even cared to call me once?

Calling customer care number from morning but there is no to pick a call?

Waybill Number:...

My Luggage Box was perfect in condition before the luggage collection from Bathinda, And at the time of pick up also it was in good condition .But after the door step delivery Luggage Box was completely damaged. My Way Bill No is[protected]. Please take a necessary action about my complaint and give me a negotiation or favourable solution for this property damage.

Sir/Madam
                My Luggage Box was perfect in condition before the luggage collection from Bathinda, And at the time of pick up also it was in good condition .But after the door step delivery Luggage Box was completely damaged . Please take a necessary action about my complaint and give me a negotiation or favorable solution for this property damage.

With Reagrds,
                Anandhu S S
                Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly DM us your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

Safexpress — Website not working and nobody picking up calls

I ordered a bicycle from firefox and unfortunately, they have safexpress as their courier partners, their website has been nonexistent for 5-6 days, and their toll-free number is not working also nobody is picking up their head office phone number as well iv also noticed that sometimes it rings and sometimes it shows that its busy it's clear that they are deliberately ignoring calls. it's just hopeless with safexpress PLEASE DONT EVER DO...