Safexpress

Delhi
Landmarks:Near Radisson Hotel

Good

Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

The guy Shekhar came to drop the boxes. He denied to lift the boxes and keep it to the house. While pick-up i mentioned to...
The shipment (waybill no.[protected] sent on 22nd July 2021 from Delhi to Mangalore hasn't been delivered as on 3rd August...

02 steel box are damaged and one bycycles brake is worn-out and one bycycles bell is not found. i not satisfied with your service. And also late delivery of consignment.
Aug 01, 2021

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I need compensation to do regain my both damaged items in earlier condition.my mobile number is [protected] and consignment number 94038980OVeS
Safexpress Customer Care's response, Aug 2, 2021
We have noted your complaint and have escalated it to the concerned department, kindly allow us some time your issue will be resolved soon.

I parceled my bike from Kerala to West Bengal particularly in Siliguri(Refer:[protected]. I got my bike in bad condition. I cared my bike very much and was looking like new. But my heart was broken when I saw following defects
    1. Bend on left side of handle bar.
    2. Indicator switch complaint.(Left side).
    3. Back mudguard hard pressed and become flat
    4. Odometer glass scratched.
    I contacted the people of safeexpress but they’re not responding. Please do necessary thing. I need compensation to do regain my bike in earlier condition.
    My name: Roshen philip Alex
    ph:[protected]

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your waybill number and contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

My product has arrived but not delivered yet Arrived date -24/07/2021 and today is 30/07/2021
      My humble request to you plz arrange as soon as possible
      Than you
      Munish Pandey

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      My way will no is 97363560 plz tell me as soon as possible...
      Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2021
      We would request you to share your contact number as well so that we can escalate the issue further.

My consignment number is 94038980 bookedon0 08 July from srinagar j and k to Tezpur Assam . which is not delivered till date. the consignment is reached at yourTezpur office on 28 July. But the consignment is not delivered till date. I was facing some problem due to non delivery of consignment and I reached with family before 03 days past. I booked the consignment for early delivery. Your J&k branch telling me for delivery time is maximum 14 days. But the items is not delivered within 23 days. The lockdown is opened from 28 July for fix timing. Please delivered the consignment at the earliest. Please instruct your Tezpur branch for early delivery

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly allow us some time. Your issue will be resolved soon.
        Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2021
        Kindly share your contact details so that we can connect with you.

Sir, Our consignment number 97366517 booked on 21st July and arrived at Coimbatore on the 25th July. On the 27th evening a...

It has been very often that Safexpress takes way too long to deliver even for simple deliveries like Mumbai to Kolhapur.

My waybill no. is 96095166. I don't think I will ever be chosing Safexpress for consignment deliveries now on.

Their service is very slow and pathetic.

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

I just received my parcel today, 29th July, 2021.The parcel received was damaged and beyond usage. The guitar is broken from...

My self niranjan rath Bhubaneswar odisha waybill no 96628121 booking firozabad
            3 days before arrived in Bhubaneswar no msg no contact any person matrial urgent I have contact all number switchd off what type off services your service are problem then close safexpress ...your service vry poor iam sad nd not interested further booking
            Mob-[protected]/[protected] plz send me details nd quick delivered

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my consignment bearing number 95832143 was booked on 19 July for destination manali but despite 11 days it hasn’t reached till date while other service provider like Delhivery they deliver it in 5 days
              And no one is answerable for delay. I have given instructions to company to blacklist your company specifically for me as I don’t want my goods to be sent by your company.
              Thanks and regards

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel number 94086335 was supposed to reach me on Monday but it’s stuck in Siliguri since 24 Jul and no one is responding…..Plz help
                Jul 27, 2021

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Sir we have paid extra ti safe express account through online payment, vut due to misunderstanding we paid extra than the...

While transferring cartons and bags in between city ranchi and Delhi, expensive glass plates and hard plastic plates and bowls are damaged and broken into pieces. I’m really disappointed and want refund of the same immediately.
                  Jul 22, 2021

Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.
                  Smritij21's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 26, 2021
                  Waybill number - 96679768, Date - 13/07/21, contact details - 9873497168
                  Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2021
                  Thank you for sharing the details, we are looking into the matter, your issue will be resolved soon.

Our consignment was lost by Safe Express team during Transit in the month of April 2021, the lost and non traceable information...
                    Sir I have booked my luggage consignment number 89806362. From Deoghar to Nelamangala bangalore. When I received my luggage...
                    My delievery reciept number is [protected].& way bill number is 87417888. The date of the incident is 29/06/21 to 16/07/21...
                    The courier has been there for two days. They haven't called me until today.It took only 5 days to reach Kannur(Destination)...
                    While we transferred our goods from Safexpress we received damaged screen led smart tv of ours
                    Waybill id 96080360...