[Resolved]  Sahara India — BALANCE INQUERY

BALANCE INQUERY
Complaint comments  29 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Harish Kumar Verma

Shara india com
APP NO[protected] CON NO [protected] WHAT IS STATUS . WHAT IS PROCEDURE FOR REFUND ANDALSO ADDRESS CHANGE, , , NEW ADDRESS IS 22/10 NEHARU NAGAR BHILAI DIST DURG CG 492021 PHONE [protected]
i m search my account
I have account on sahara 4, and i want to know my account balance .

My account number is [protected] _ (Korba Branch)

Mukesh Kumar
ACCOUNT NO-[protected]
SAMIRA KUMAR SAHOO
xzfg;fjlkgjsldkjwe
document rafernce[protected]
Account no-[protected]
Neme-Ravi kumar

I have account on Sahara India pariwar and I want to know my balance pls Cheq my balance

Ac- [protected]

my account no.[protected], my branch name & code is MALAD (2325) i want to my account status & balance require. My Collector Name Anand Upadhyay took my signature for refund but still money not received, please provide my right information
my lohardaga
My accountnumber [protected]
Branch code BORSAD 1987
Plz check my accountstatus

My accountnumber [protected]

I have taken sahara M BENEFIT scheme and paying monthely 1500/ hundred rupees and suddenly stopped after 1 year, weather my amount come back after 5 years are not, pls send message,
my account no : [protected] and my wife account no: [protected].

my name is P.Laxman
my wife name : P.Kalpana,

cell no: [protected]
mail : laxman.[protected]@adityabirla.com
[protected] plz contect jadiben parmar _post 382732
I have an account on Sahara India Pariwar and I want check my Balance. my account no is [protected]
my no - [protected]@gmail.com
my mob no - [protected]
My account no [protected] I want check my balsnce
My self Sunil Gupta from Noida Uttar Pradesh, I am having sahara minor account A/C no- [protected] for 24 month. After seven month of maturity I am not received my maturity Amount. I feel very harassment from sahara office and from sahara agent, I am getting only date not my money. Even sahara office don't know when i received my money they said they don't know about anything. I think so many people like me suffering from this problem. If some one know where I can complaint for the same, kindly suggest. My mobile and my email address given below.

Sunil Gupta
[protected]@rediffmail.com
chor hai Sahara
I have opened RD Account on[protected] Ac No- [protected] with Sahara India Franchisee based at Panchayawala, Sirsi Road, Jaipur Franchisee Manager Mr.S.S.Tanwar phone no [protected] Franchisee code in not visible clearly.

I have deposited total Rs 43000/- @ of 1000/- per month and now unable to continue this account and urgently need the money back.

I have visited at your franchisee office but Mr.S.S.Tanwar is not responding.

Kindly do the favour and arrange the return of this Money with in this week.

Prem Kanwar