Samiah International Builders Pvt. Ltd. — NOT RETURNING THE AMOUNT AFTER GIVING WITHDRAWAL LETTER ON 16th JAN 2010

DELHI, Delhi, India
 hari krishna sharma
Sir we had booked a flat in Samiah Garden City Hapur. according to the term and condition of a withdrawl a company should pay a amount with in a month after deducting 5% of the basic cost. and we had given an withdrawl application on 16th Jan'10 and till date no conversation is received from the company side.Mr. sagir khan in samiah builder is a very stupid / bludyfool man.

Comments

he is correct
Hi Ankit, Can you also send me your contact number, i also have flat in the same location from samiah. Please email me @gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com for any future communication.
If we booked flat in Hapur Garden City, dont you think there could be other factors as well for anyone to choose the location. Not everyone book flats as investment. Anyway what option you hold for someone who cant take up your second option, and wants his money refund. As a matter of fact I'd paid after taking Personal Loan etc etc, just for the hope of getting the possesion last year.
So can you just tell me what's the status, time frame and option you hold for refund - in this practical scenerio where client was paying / had paid but company cant provide what was committed.

I too am victim of same situation, booked a flat with Samiah International Builders Pvt Ltd (www.samiah.net) at their project in Garden City Hapur. No further updates, no commitments, no hope for Flat or Refund. I was just checking that you are mentioning more bigger commitments now:

Singapore Residency, Greater Noida
Vrinda City, Greater Noida
Media Village, Greater Noida
Samiah Residency, Lucknow
Melrose Avenue, Lucknow
Sunny Lake, Nainital
Sunny Forest, Nainital
Raksha Retreat, Nainital

But now I find Garden City, Hapur for which we have paid over 50% missing from your promising list !!!

But is there anyone in whole of their system and team who can please tell whats status of their first project: Garden City, Hapur or our money (Will any of one (Flat at Garden City, Hapur or Money Paid) can be delivered ???)

G-74, 1st Floor, Samiah Place, Sarita Vihar Road, Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Samiah International Builders Pvt. Ltd. - NOT RETURNING THE AMOUNT AFTER GIVING WITHDRAWAL LETTER ON 16th JAN 2010