[Resolved]  SBI customer services (Auto Sweep) — SBI customer services

Dear Sir/Madam

I am having an account with SBI, Connaught Place Branch . My SB A/c No. is [protected]. On 17.10.2008, i have made a request to the bank regarding Autosweep facility.
The bank official assured me to activate the facility w/in 10 days. But it was not started at all. After that, I have visited around 3-4 times, taking some break from my office, to the bank regarding the same. They assured me to start as soon as possible and also assured me of not losing the interest for the said period.
The official was saying repeatedly that there is some problem. we have send the request to higher official and give assurance of non-waiver of any interest.
Till date, the same has not been activated.I am checking my account on daily basis.
I am really dissatisfied with kind of customer services provided by the large nationalised bank of India.

Monika Sachdeva

Comments

महोदय,
मै उत्तम कुमार सिंह खाता न.([protected], शाखा-खुसरूपुर)का खाताधारक हूँ Iआज मै दिल्ली के साकेत ब्रांच में एक(1000)हजार रूपये जमा करने गया पर यह कहकर की गैर-शाखा लेन-देन ग्यारह(11.00AM) बजे के बाद होगा, जमा नहीं किया गया जबकि बैंक(9.30AM) बजे खुल गया थाI किसी के पास इतना समय तो है नहीं की नौकरी छोरकर बार-बार बैंक का चक्कर लगाते रहे I
मै बैंक के व्यव्हार से काफी दू:खी हुआ I आपका
उत्तम कुमार सिंह, दिल्ली
A/C-[protected]
(KHUSROPUR-PATNA)
Dear Sir/Madam

I am having an account with SBI, Arabinda Sarani Branch (01503) . My SB A/C No. is [protected]. It has noticed today (Today 29.9.10 when I entry my Pass Book) that on 15.5.10 there was a entry "SWEEP TRF DR RS. 10, 000.00 (TRF TO[protected], on 15.7.10 another entry "SWEEP TRF CRDT RS.2008.00, on 14.8.10 anoter entry "SWEEP TRF DR RS.11, 000.00 (TRF TO[protected] and on 15.9.10 ANOTHER entry "SWEEP TRF CRDT RS.3004.00.

I have not issued any order regarding "SWEEP TRF". Kindly let me know the details and crdit the same amount to my account at your earliest.

Prabir Ray
dear sir i am having a dsp account No [protected] in lko my name is nb sub jai narayan tripathi pl activate auto sweep facility in my dsp account. and aweep my max bal as a fdr for 1 yr.

SBI — AUTO SWEEP NOT ACTIVATING

HI I AM AMIT TIWARI HAVING ACCOUNT IN SBI BEL COMPLEX.
MY ACCOUNT NO. IS [protected] .I APPLIED FOR AUTO SWEEP SCHEME TWO MONTHS AGO. BUT STILL IT IS NOT ACTIVATED...

KINDLY ACTIVATE IT ASAP..

AMIT TIWARI
I am having an account with SBI, How to DeActivate /Cancel Auto SWEEP TRF facility in my account.
@Vijayalakshmi R no need to deactivate it... Its in ur best interest. Swept funds are automatically transfered to ur account when needed.
Dear Sir/Madam

I am having an account with SBI, Pauri(Garhwal) Code No. 0697 Place Branch . My SBI PMSP SAVING A/c No. is[protected].i have made a request to the bank regarding Autosweep facility. Up to Rupees, 10, 000/-
MY gmail Id [protected]@gmail.com

Jasbir Singh
Dear Sir/Madam

I am having an account with SBI PMSP SAVING A/cTekanpur Code No 8284 No. is [protected].i have made a request to the bank regarding Autosweep facility. Up to Rupees, 10, 000/- (last saving and first out)

SBI — sweep facility

Dear Sir/Madam

I am having an account with SBI, Tekanpur Code No. 8284 Place Branch . My SBI PMSP SAVING A/c No. is [protected].i have made a request to the bank regarding Autosweep facility. Up to Rupees, 10,000/-.Sweep last sweep first out.
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM HAVING AN ACCOUNT WITH SBI, JALAHALLI BRANCH BANGALORE. MY SB A/C HAS BEEN ACTIVATED WITH SWEEP TRANSFER (MOD) FEATURE. HOWEVER, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN CONTINUING THE MOD ACCOUNT AND WANT TO DEACTIVATE IT SO THAT ALL MY EARNINGS GO INTO JUST SB ACCOUNT.

KINDLY LET ME KNOW OF THE PROCEDURE TO DEACTIVATE THE MOD ACCOUNT FEATURE.

SANDHYA
SBI is such a hopeless bank to deal with...
I have opted for autoweep exceeding Rs5000/- in multiples of Rs1000 in weekly basis. Previously it worked but recently did not. While enquired for, they stated that they have revised the terms and conditions for the same to min A/c bal of Rs.25000/- which is too high to keep idle in a savings account. They even did not notify properly the changes made.
Dear Sir/Madam

I was having Saving Bank account No. [protected] with SBI, Malviya Nagar, Calgiry Eye Hospital Premises, Jaipur-302017 where I had submitted a request letter for Auto sweep facility and same was activated. But the facility is not being given for a couple of months on my account. Now I have got transferred my Account to SBI Mantown, Sawai Madhopur Branch, Branch code-004628, IFSC code SBIN0004628, but there also action is yet to be taken.
Dear Sir/Madam

I was having Saving Bank account No. [protected] in the name RIMJHIM JAIN with SBI, Malviya Nagar, Calgiry Eye Hospital Premises, Jaipur-302017 where I had submitted a request letter for Auto sweep facility and same was activated. But the facility is not being given for a couple of months on my account. Now I have got transferred my Account to SBI Mantown, Sawai Madhopur Branch, Branch code-004628, IFSC code SBIN0004628, but there also action is yet to be taken.

State Bank of India [SBI]