[Resolved] Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd — Credit card account closure

Maharashtra, India
 anirban.guharoy
I had a Standard Chartered credit card in number [protected]. The outstanding balance of the card was trasnferred to SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd by Standard Chartered in 2010. SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd issued me account closure offer in which they mentioned that on payment of Rs 31834.50 they will close my account and provide me a no dues certificate and update cibil accordingly. Accordingly I paid that amount and even got the confirmation from the Customer service of SHAHA Finlease Pvt Ltd. They confirmed that they have started the account closure procedure and send me the no dues certificate as well. Since then I am not receiving any communication from them and no replies to my queries. All the communication has been through mail and I also have their account closure offer letter in their letter head. Please advise my next step.

Anirban Guharoy
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2019
Shaha Finlease Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2019
Account closed by Shaha

Comments

have the contacted you thereafter, is the issue resolved?

I am expected to make a payment to them, should I go ahead.

Gopal
Hi Gopal,
The issue is now resolved and they have provided me the no dues certificate and said that they have sent the updated information to CIBIL. But this was not before I said to them that I am going to initiate legal action. So before paying you should acquire all communication by writing from them rather than through telephone. I did all my communication through mails. Hope this helps you.

Anirban
Dear Anirban & Gopal,
have u people confirmed that ur names are listed in cibil as defaulter, have u confirmed?. If it is whether shahfin have the rights to operate SCB accounts?, kindly update me i'm also one of the victim of SCB Card

Shiva
I had a card no [protected] with Standard Chartered Bank in the year 2001 and I had used a amount of 21000 for my sister in laws treatment and she eventually passed away. I lost my job and was in a bad situation financially and could not pay up the dues on time. Then I was approached by a person by the name of Datta Pansare from Standard Chartered Bank and was offered a settlement for 15000Rs. I paid Rs15000 cash to Datta Pansare in three installments and he had offered me a letter of settlement and told me that the card was now closed and I do not owe anything to the Bank. I never got any statement or any notice from the Bank after that, and suddenly Shaha Finlease called me up first in December 2010 and then again kept calling all the time saying I owe money to Shaha Finlease as Standard Chartered Bank has sold my account to them and the amount I need to pay is Rs569878. I was shocked to hear this and I told them that it was already settled in 2001 and they said that it was not possible and asked me to produce the letter. I have misplaced the letter as it has been more then 10 years since I closed the account with them. They also alleged that a lot of cheques issued by me had bounced and when I asked them to produce the proof they refused. They then approached me to settle the account for 15000Rs vide letter no PU6310 dated 26th July 2011 and then I paid the amount to them in three installments as agreed upon and they had promised to get my name of the Cibil records. After making this payment they are refusing to remove my name from the Cibil Records which is illegal and should be looked upon as I am not getting any loan from any Bank due to this. Please solve this issue for me at the earliest as I am urgent need of a Loan.
Hie,

I dnt know, but for what reason have i been sent one NOTICE from the SUPERINTENDENT, Mumbai District Legal Service Authority, High Peak Society, Ground Floor, S. V. Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai - 400050.

Can u pls explain to which Credit Card, is this NOTICE served upon to me, OUTSTANDING of which CREDIT CARD ???????

LITIGATION No. 4172 of 2012.

Pls reply or write to me on my mail id.

Ashok Rajgor
Received Recovery Call from Shahafinlease & Threat calls
I have been receiving calls from saying she is giving Recovery Call from Shahafinlease. She starts threatening. i am mentally harrasses and tortured. I have had frequent deaths in my family and have lost my both parents in a span of 4 months. I am the only earning person & have 4 children to take care. this card was used by my husband and card was in my name. I am seperated now legally and i did confirm i shall make payments little by little as i am bankrupted. What do i do.

Please advise.
This company has been calling me at all possible numbers asking me for details of my wife. I told them i dont have any new updated but they insist that as were the last person who was in touch with her ( according) to then we will keep u calling daily every hour ...
they is a guy called Mr khan ( as he addresses) himself - using the most filthy languge possible and abuses for parents and says i have many contacts in law and even i[censored] complain nothing will happen.. i will keep calling u and anyione who can give me details..
what kind of nonsense is this... cant we do anything .. i dont have any details and these people insist they will keep bothering me till they get in touch with her

They use diff num and i have already blocked 3 of then : from hyd, mum, karnataka
If you want help for close SHAHA FINLEASE PVT LTD issue. Please contact on [protected]
Prashant Jadhav [protected] He is help me for close my CIBIL issue. He is very nice person.
My dad has cibil issues. Shaha finlease get on calling my dad to pay the money. Since there is no head office in the Bangalore. How can we trust them and pay ?

713, 7th floor Vihaan building , Opp nutan chemicals walbhat road, Goregaon, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd - Credit card account closure