Shaha Finlease Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 11, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Shaha Finlease

Having problems with Shaha Finlease ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shaha Finlease customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shaha Finlease

Shaha Finlease Website

Shaha Finlease Head Office Address

713, 7th floor Vihaan building
Opp nutan chemicals walbhat road

Goregaon
Gondia District

Shaha Finlease Phone Numbers

Shaha Finlease reviews & complaints(182)

My name is Sharath kumar and this is with reference to my name shown in the defaulters list of Cibil for product from SHAHA . I had contacted CIBIL and was told that SHAHA is the new company which has taken over the credit card business from Standard Chartered Bank .
Sir, I had a standard chartered credit card somewhere in the year 2002 which was successfully closed from my end with complete payment amount with no balance. and was...
I have never taken any credit card from shaha finlease and i am shocked that in my cibil it is showing an o/s of 14 lacs and added more shock that they have filed a suit againt me showing willful default, and i have never received any suit papers from them...

All this i came to know when recently i have applied for a home loan and it got rejected due to this problem...

Kindly remove this false allegation on me...
Hi team,
I had a Standard Chartered credit card in number [protected] from 1995.Then due to some issues i closed the credit card and paid the final settlement and closed the credit card and got NOC from the bank at 2003.

Now for few months, i am continously getting calls form shaha finlease to close the credit card dues.same was affecting my CIBIL Score also.They are harrasing me and my family in the calls also.br...
I never used any credit card from Shaha lease finance and in CIBIL it is showing as 1.8 Cr outstanding balance....

Shaha Finlease — Dues Cleared but CIC records not updated since more than 2 years

I have paid the dues to shaha finlease and even obtained the No dues letter since more than 2 years past

have been following with shaha finlease via emails and also the CICs (experian). shaha finlease claims they have updated CICs (experian) and experian write to me that they have not got any confirmation from shaha finlease and hence they cannot update the records

snapshot of today report attached for reference....

Shaha Finlease — Payment Outstanding 2010

I had a standard charted credit card and failed to pay the amount 5000 rs and it got missed due to personal issues. Shaha finlease reached out to me and asked me to pay 2Lakhs and not they are asking me 1 Crore to be paid.
I have requested concern that i am ready to pay the MIN amount and get it closed. Not sure how they are sending this mail and harrase me regularly.

Need help to get this closed. i agree that i need...

Shaha Finlease — 1 credit card is showing in my cibil report as default - but its not mine.

Sir/madam, I never availed any loan / credit credit from shaha finlease. but in my cibil report one credit card showing vide credit card number is [protected]
and status mentioned written off. hence the same may please be rectified at the earliest.
thanking you.

with regard
prakash
[protected]...
Subject : Mental Harassments to all my family members and abetting to suicide By SAHAH Fin lease executives .

R srinivas, s/o Late Bhima Rao, r/o. sanat nagar Hyderabad – 500018 is facing mental harassment from for standard chartered card payment from shaha finlease which has already paid long back and also i have shared a settlement letter to shaha finlease. But to my surprise again Shaha Finlease Telecallers since morning...
Customer Number: [protected]

This is in reference to outstanding dues under credit card:
I am getting harassed messages and calls from the shah bank for previous bank errors and your bank has destroyed my cibil score from 20 years and made me heavy losses to avail any loan where I proofed your bank that I, don't have any dues but they are asking to pay the difference amount where you bank should pay me 5 lakhs...
I already informed in 2000 to SCB to adjust the Credit card dues with Car loan I availed and 3 installments were recovered from me for car loan which has not been delivered to me at all.
Now unknown Shaha had posted in CIBIL due of Rs.3, 40, 57, 744/ and enough harassment calls to me and to my relative Mr.Chandrasekaran about this.
I already initiated complaint to consumer court through my Lawyer unless this posting in CIBIL...
Dear sir
I Rambhatla Srinivas from Hyderabad along with my family members is facing mental harrasment from Shah finlease Mumbai with filthy language. Bcoz of Shah finlease executives mental harrasment one of my family members attempted suicide today morning .
I kindly request you to look into the matter seriously and save my family from shah finlease Mumbai.
dear customer,
you can get in touch with us on [protected] of write mail on [protected]@shahafinlease.com
we request you to contact our [protected]@shahafinlease.com or call [protected]

Shaha Finlease — Credit card forgery

I had subscribed to CIBIL report recently and I am surprised to see one credit card information stated in my account which does not belong to me, even first time i seen in my credit report.

The information reads as Credit card from SHAHA and status as Written off. The amount over due is shown as Rs 61, 13, 319. I had never taken any credit card from SHAHA...

Shaha Finlease — Standard and chartered credit card harassment

I had credit card issued by Standard and Chartered Bank in 1999 and i closed this card by payment of Rs 10 thousand including all fines and overdue payment in the year 2000 as one time settlement. The bank issued me letter also of No dues.
    In 2017 Shah Finlease person called me and said and said your credit card overdue amount of Standard and Chartered still outstanding and we bought Standard and Chartered credit...

Shaha Finlease — Hari Krishna Maska

As per my auditor, shaha credit show a huge amount, which I never hold any card or loan from Shaha. My Cibil is show some outstanding amount which is not belongs to my account. Please verify the same and help me in removing from my Pan card .
    Hoping on ur kind cooperation...thanq

Hari Krishna Maska...

Shaha Finlease — Incorrect outstanding amount - Credit card

Hi All

I have recently noticed that I have a huge outstanding reflecting on my Name on the credit score website

I have never taken any credit card/ Loan from SHAHA Finlease, I have now applied for a Home loan which has been rejected just because of the Incorrect amount outstanding reflecting against my name

I request the company to urgently clear my Name from the outstanding amount and Issue me...

I am Praveen Kumar from hyderabad .. Credit Cards No. [protected] with Standard Chartered Bank was issued without my presence or verification as I left the company and also the country during 2003.. Another card was also issued when i was working out of country during[protected]. I went to the bank with my passport and details they said they will settle and they also made my father pay Rs. 10000/- during the time. Again in 2010 suddenly Shaha Finlease started hashing me to pay 7, 00, 000 without any proof. I even explained them that the card was issued in a fraudent way.. but they wanted to collect minimum amount. This has been going on since 2003 till now. They keep harshing me without any proof and also it is reflecting in CIBIL. Neither i was informed my Standard chartered bank anytime after 2005 until next 5 yrs.. Please let me know how this one issue be cleared of CIBIL
    dear customer,
    please write to us on [protected]@shahafinlease.com or call us on [protected] we will be happy to help you.
    please provide us your details such as full name /DOB/

Shaha Finlease — Shaha Finlease False information in CIBIL Report

I had requested for a CIBIL report recently and was shocked to see a credit card information stated in my account which does not belong to me. This wrong entry is affecting my CIBIL score badly.

The information reads as Credit card from SHAHA and status as Written-off. The amount over due is shown as Rs 38, 99, 028. I had never taken any credit card from SHAHA.

I have raised a dispute with CIBIL on 03/12/2021...

I have been working as an accountant of prachitex since a long time which might have been financed by shaha finlease and they have wrongly included my pan number in the same. due to defaults made by the company it has made my CIBIL score worse which is wrong from the beginning. i would request you to help me resolve the matter as I havent availed any finances from the said company and it is affecting my score

Sarvesh S Mishra
      dear customer,
      we have no right to put anybodys name in cibil.
      your name in cibil is reflecting due to your defaul in scb credit card or personal loan which was sold to us as NPA accounts in 2010.
      you can get in touch with us on our [protected]@shahafinlease.com or call us on [protected]
      we will be happy to help you

Shaha Finlease has been harassing me since a few months. A fake credit card outstanding from Standard Chartered has been created against my late father. Being the dues paid in early 2000s. They claim that the bank has not tramsferred the dues to Shaha Finlease. To extort the same, they are now harassing me over call and asking for settlement amount.
        Shaha Finlease customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Dayanand Gunje requested you to please remove unrelated credit card dues amount of Rs.5264040/- card no -[protected] shown in my CIBIL report which not belongs to me and effective my CIBIL report.
          So please remove that amount and credit card account.
          Please update on my Emil I’d - [protected]@gmail.com
          Mobile no -[protected]

Dayanand Gunje
          dear customer,
          please share your name and details to us on [protected]@shahafinlease.com OR call us on +91 [protected]. We will be more than happy to help you
          dear customer,
          please share your details on [protected]@shahafinlease.com OR call us on +91 [protected].
          we will be happy to help you