[Resolved]  Sheraton Skyline Hotel — enquiry about the hotel

R/sir,
i got a mail from hotel sheraton skyline london i want to know wheather its a fake or true
pls help me to sort out this problem.

DEAR APPLICANT,
Your CV/Updated Resume have been Accessed and studied
by our Employment Relations board which Qualifications aRE found Interesting and suitable for working in our hotel Find online Interview Questions and Job Application form to BE answered. PRINT IT OUT, FILL IT, THEN SCAN and EMAIL BACK to us as soon as Possible. Kindly read carefully the attached document while you Send your answers for the Online Questionnaires for our Kind Perusal and processing of your Job with our Company .scan copies of your IDENTITY CARD, SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH.

NOTE THAT WE OFFER FREE ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
BUT ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR VISA EXPENSES AND MANAGEMENT SHALL APPLY FOR APPLICANT'S VISA[S] ON THEIR BEHALF BY SENDING ALL DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR TWO YEARS WORK VISA PROCESSING TO BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN HIS/HER COUNTRY FOR VISA APPLICATION.FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES AND SEND REQUIRED DOCUMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WE ARE HAVING LIMITED TIME FOR THE RECRUITMENT.

FINALLY, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION FROM MANAGEMENT, REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES AND SEND EVERY REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO THE RECRUITMENT DEPARTMANT ON (hotelsheratonrecruit.[protected]@googlemail.com). FOR ANY QUERY MAIL US AT: [protected]@hotelsheratonskyline.com

GOOD LUCK,
Johnson wood.
MANAGER [HR]
sheraton skyline hotel.

Comments

Warm RegardRespected Sir,
I got one message from the marriot heathrow hotel regarding recruitment and i send my resume now they are asking for furthur processes but before that i just wanted to know whether its genuine or fake, is the mail actually from the hotel marriot or or some one is doing any kind of cheating, plz help me out.
I am sending you their response i want given details

Mr.Kumar

Your CV and documents have been fax to British High Commission in your country India for your visa processing and you are to be in London on (9th of January 2011), secondly your two years visa and work permit will be issue to you in your country and you are to take care of the expenses.

Note that any expenses you make concerning your visa shall balance back to you before you will resume work with us in London, British Embassy will contact you as soon as your documents is been receive at their office and we are hoping to see you in London on (9th of January 2011) and as soon as your visa is been issue to you then Marriott hotel shall send you your Air flight Ticket online which you are to be in London on (9th of January 2011)

British Embassy will contact you for your visa processing and make sure you provide them all the necessary requirements on that same day to enable them to issue you visa and note that delay is dangerous to avoid terminated from Marriott hotel and as soon as British embassy contact you tomorrow for your visa processing and visa fee, make sure you make the payment of it and always contact us in London whatever you are doing with them in your country India.

Mr.Johnson Rebort
Assistant manager of
Marriott Hotel London
dear sir

i hartly request to you,

i also got the appointment letter from ur side

for further processing i was paid 1900 pounds(Rs.1, 34, 800/-)

now they are switched off his phone hois no is [protected] Peter scott

his account no is icici bank[protected] taniska enterprises
pan no is CUSPS7417P
DEAR SIR PLS DO SOMTHING FOR US

I TOTALY BORROWED AMOUNT PAID TO HIM
hi I have received similar SMS today 09.04.2011.Is anyone who can help me know what to do..Whether to go ahead or its a fraudulent...
Sandeep
ALL THESE ARE FAKE ! FOR ANY QUESTER'S YOU CAN CONTACT ME I AM ONE OF THE VICTIM YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [protected].

HON’BLE
ADMINISTRATOR
THE MARRIOTT HEATHROW HOTEL. LONDON

SUB: DRASTIC LIGHTNING ACTION AGAIMST RACKET DEFRAUDING IN INDIA FOR PROVIDING EMPLOYMENT TO INDIANS AND COLLECTING HUGE FUNDS AS MY SELF ONE OF THE VICTAM

SIR,
I would like to bring it to your kind notice that one racket is defrauding the Indians at large for providing the employment in U.K.under the name of your hotels .
I have been one of the victims of the racket.
I forward the relevant documents, payment receipts details names, mobile numbers is, I am still in touch with few persons such as Mr. Desmond wide mob no. [protected] stating him self to be a Consular Desmond (British Embassy Mumbai India) of [protected], [protected]. Sheraton skyline hotel & conference center (A4 bath road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 5BP Hayes at UK). In India.
…… used and funds charged against the bank accounts etc. (R. N. WONREILA Account Number: [protected] UNION BANK OF INDIA ). on the papers forwarding to the deputy high commission U.K. Mumbai. They have simply directed me to report the matter to the police.
I myself and my family may be in capacity to bear the said loss to the tone of rupees 120000 there are many who may suffer to the extent of loosing there lives even.
in view of the said circumstances sir, you are prayed to take lighting steps so that the culprits be brought to book and no more such Indian fall victims to the said fraudulent .. I shall co-operate to you under all the circumstances.
Thanking you in anticipation.

YOURS SINCERELY
Gurpreet Singh Saini
hi
my self supraraj mally from india.
i have got a mail that ther is vacancy, so i have sent all my details,
i want to know weather iy is fake or true.
regarding the job when will i get the confirnation.
your response plz..