[Resolved]  Silicon Honda — Pathetic Customer Service

I booked a Honda Active Deluxe scooter at Silicon Honda-Basavanagudi, Bangalore on May 22 2010.But till not I haven’t got my vehicle when contacted the show room very often i get a weird answer from them, for example - I did contact them on Saturday i.e. 28th August 2010 & it was been committed that vehicle would be delivered on Monday that is today but when I contacted them today morning it was said to me that they are yet to get it from nelamangala and would take another day to get it delivered.

I serious lost hopes with Silicon Honda & cannot believe their words now, it is been 4 months now whereas it was been promised to me that their Delivery SLA is 90 days.

I’m in a doom now, even after making the payment of Rs. 21000/- & the rest on Fullerton Loan, I don’t know what’s gone happen to my money that I have paid.

I kindly request you to take the necessary action against such an unprofessional organization that pushes their customers in dark & tries to gain value out of it.

It is the way that Honda dealers act with customers & being Japanese brand name for their disciplined & commitment.

Mail me your comments at vijay.[protected]@hotmail.com
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

No time value

Silicon Honda LogoSilicon Honda