Fullerton India Credit Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to Fullerton India Credit

Having problems with Fullerton India Credit?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fullerton India Credit customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fullerton India Credit

Fullerton India Credit Website

Fullerton India Credit Head Office Address

Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai
Mumbai City District

Fullerton India Credit Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 6001
Fax

Fullerton India Credit reviews & complaints(690)

I have not been able to pay my monthly installments since the lockdown and I have faced all sorts of harassments so far. They have been visiting my home address and talking rudely to my mother in my absence. She is a senior citizen with a bad medical condition. I realize its wrong on my part to not have paid on time but I need the bank to understand that I've just been a victim of the circumstances, prior to the pandemic i had not missed...

Dear Sirs,
I am not a customer of Fullerton India. But they illegally put an Enach on my ICICI Savings Bank account and deducted Rs.7384 on November 7th. I have complained to Fullerton India via ticket number 13174503 but no action has bedn taken. I want my money refunded otherwise I will file a case with RBI Banking Ombudsman as well as in consumer court.
Sincerely,
Avner Barak
Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sirs,

I am not a customer of Fullerton India. But they deducted Rs.7384 from ICICI Savings account without my permission and also put an Enach on my account without my permission. I have complained via their website through ticket number 13174503 but there has been no action taken. I will be filing a case against them to RBI as well as in Consumer Court.

My village housewifes take some personal loan 30000 and laready paid 90% after that the collection agent never come and collect..two months before another agent come and say still need to pay 90% ...because they said before collection agent is already corrupted and hide ...so the amount never deduct from customer loan account..how come this is customer problem, , this is your problem...do not torchure to ladies...if you want loan amount please...
      I have not taken any loan from your company, but still i am getting calls (From [protected]) for recovery of some one else's loan.
      i have been bombarded by 15-16 calls a day for a payment reminder and recovery of loan that i have not taken, its on somebody else's name.
      i am getting multiple calls from agents and automated bot calls.

I don't know how you people got my number and why your recovery agents are calling...
      Collection agent offered me, you will get 55% to waver for on your penalty charges if you paid on the same day (10 may 2022) and also you will get it noc within 15 days on your address. So i have done the payment at the same time only but till date, i didn't receive noc. One more issue, branch manager saying to me that i have to do payment again ....
      I am a reference of one of your customers. She has defaulted the loan and not paying eni due to which I am getting abusive and vulgar calls from your collection agency, have file hell lots of complaint and sent multiple mails but still facing same issue. I have been torture like anything and given bad words as well to me. I am fed up and have bp problems.

Would request you to arrange a call back from a responsible person to...

Despite multiple email follow ups, calls, I did not get any response from their team in last 20 days. Interest is getting accumulated each day and they are not ready to provide me the procedure to foreclose my loan account. I have escalated this case to their senior officials twice via dedicated email id to handle complaints which is also very unresponsive. I'm infuriated by their response and they also increased interest rates multiple times in last few years irrespective of increase/decrease in REPO rates. I want someone to take action on this as soon as possible as I'm not ready to pay interest any further.
      Sep 01, 2022
      Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response
      Dear Sir / Madam,
      We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to please share your loan account number and detailed concern to [protected]@fullertonindia.com assist you further.
      Sep 02, 2022
      Updated by Pardeep08
      I am Pardeep Goyal, have taken loan against Property in 2016. Now, I want to foreclosure my loan account ([protected]) for which after multiple follow ups, escalation emails, calls, I received an email regarding the foreclosure charges on August 30 where they levied approx. 1, 09, 810.66 (incl. GST) INR. Based on RBI guidelines, no financial/non- financial institution is supposed to charge foreclosure charges on any term loan and, I can see a note on Fullerton’s website stating, "No Foreclosure Charges will be applicable on any floating rate term loan sanctioned for purpose other than business to individual borrowers with or without co-obligant(s)". Since, my loan is also a Floating rate loan taken for personal use, so, firstly, I want to understand why they levied Foreclosure charges on me. Secondly, who is responsible for interest rate accumulation during this period. Thirdly, Fullerton increases interest rate so frequently that in this life, I won’t be able to repay my loan if I want to pay for the full term. So, request you to kindly reverse the foreclosure charges and waive off this interest rate during follow up period and share the revise letter with updated foreclosure charges and waived off interest rate asap as interest is getting accumulated each day.

Fullerton India Credit — Personal Loan Closed Do Not Clear The NOC

Dear Team,

I Have Complete My Personal Loan in Fullerton India Company Ltd on 29.01.2022. but, Still Calling From Fullerton India Credit Ltd Asking me 'Do Not Close Your Loan Amount Close The Payment' Regularly Calling From Me.
        I Have Attached The Closing Form And Payment Acknowledgement.

Kindly Clear The Amount . Do The Needful.

LAN : [protected]
        Payment : 40000
        Transaction...
        I have taken Personal Loan of amount 1 lac from 'Moneyview' app. My LAN number is [protected] and I have have also made a payment of foreclosure amount of INR 32, 915 on 9th Feb 2022. And 'Moneyview' app is showing the loan is closed as well.

But still the 2 DPD's file in credit reporting for month of May 2022 and June 2022.

Could you please correct/update the same and let me know if anything required from...

Fullerton India Credit — Calling and giving bad words to my Personal contact number

Recovery agent of Fulltron Indian finance are calling to my contact list and giving them badwords, i have phone recording of it, , pls i request you to take action against them...

Fullerton India Credit — Payment done and amount deducted not credited in Loan account

Dear Team

Payment done and amount deducted not credited in Loan account Loan number [protected]

Please check and do needful as bank account deducted of 10711 and message recieved

Still Fullerton India credit messaging amount not credited same showing pending on app...

Fullerton India Credit — Loan clearance

I took a loan of 60, 000/- from Fullerton
        And i paid more than 1 lakh to them loan amount + additional charges as fulletron said
        Still they asking me pay 25, 000 more
        It's above 50% interest they are asking me
        Can u please suggest what should do
        They made a default and it's effected my cibil...

Myself Zeeshan kazi my Mobile no is [protected]. I am writing this mail to report and harrasment and defaming activity which is done by one of your Fullerton executive name Javed Shaikh,
        He is calling to all my contact no and defaming me which I have not given to bank as my reference, he is blackmailing me either to give money or face the consequences by calling all my contacts.
        Bcoz of his actions I am very...
        I had availed loan from property loan frin Fullerton in 2018 in the same year they increased my thrice and in this month again for the 4th time I know this is a floating rate and will keep on varying basis Change in REPO rate. But when RBI decreased REPO rate and the whole industry has decreased the rate post covid they didn't reduced it even after several request and now the moment RBI increased the REPO rate and coming back to pre COVID...

Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd., Not accepting foreclosure of my Personal Loan. Branch: Tamilnadu Thanjavur - Lourdu Nagar Branch
        Thank you for writing to us.
        Please share your loan account number and detailed concern to [protected]@fullertonindia.com to resolve your concern.

Fullerton India Credit — My not received balance

Sir my mobiwike shop welet me 23000 rupees ka widral kie tha 30jun2022 ko
          Lekin shop welet me money debit ha Gaya
          But Mera account me money not credit balance plz sir hel me...

Fullerton India Credit — Settlement - 121302210542077

I am requesting for a loan settlement from Fullerton from a along time, which was denied each time. I paid all the EMI's till date by borrowing money from family and friends due to their constant harassment over phone and coming to my door step. I am willing to go for a one time settlement minus the interest and charges as I have already paid a good amount to them.

Thank you....

I have taken loan from fulltron since oct 2021.pqid all installments on time.jue installment (13700/) pending due to health issue.comiited to pay on ist july.but getting regular unnecssary calls from recovery team, using unappropiate words.also rhey sent me notice which i did nott recieve yet.their reprenstative has no sense to talk[protected].i told him, i have given one pament in advance(total 27470-) as told me one time of loan.but they refused now.what is rhis.thay r making fool of innconet coustmors.now rhey r claiming they have deducted file charges.but i have give file charges extra.
          Jul 29, 2022
          Jun 23, 2022
          Updated by swtantar
          i have taken loan from fulltron since oct 2021.pqid all installments on time.jue installment (13700/) pending due to health issue.comiited to pay on ist july.but getting regular unnecssary calls from recovery team, using unappropiate words.also rhey sent me notice which i did nott recieve yet.their reprenstative has no sense to talk[protected].i told him, i have given one pament in advance(total 27470-) as told me one time of loan.but they refused now.what is rhis.thay r making fool of innconet coustmors.now rhey r claiming they have deducted file charges.but i have give file charges extra.
          Jun 24, 2022
          Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response
          Hi Sir/Ma'am, we request you to write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com mentioning your registered contact number or loan account number for a faster resolution. Please mention complete issue for detailed investigation - Fullerton India.

Fullerton India Credit — Asking for repayment of not lender Loan

I am Rahul Goyal from Gwalior, MP, india. I received first sms on 19may 2022.

"Dear Customer, your Fullerton Gramshakti loan account ending with 01878 is overdue by INR 1302. Please make payment immediately. Kindly ignore if already paid. "

But i have no loan account or money taken from ficcl (Fullerton india credit company limited). This is the first time i know that such company exist. I...