[Resolved] Skoda Fabia — performance and maintenance
Ssachin narendra agrawal
I Mr Sachin Narendra Agrawal had purchased a Skoda Fabia with the model details given below;
1. Date of purchase : - 25.01.2008
2. Chassis number : - 5J98A500083
3. Engine number : - BNM251216
4. Model : - Ambient Sliver
5. Dealer : - Saara Motors, Aurangabad
But since the time of purchase the vehicle is not the worth of price and neither any body is taking the responsibility for the same. The problems which we are facing from the first day are;
1. Dash board and seat noise : - while on running there is a continuous noise in the front dash board and in a non driving seat.
2. Mileage and Pick up : - we ha being given the assurance of 25 km per liter mileage but its not even giving 15 kms/ltr and pick up is worst than the first model of tata indica running on a.c.
3. Chamber safety and Ground clearance : - as on first day only the chamber plate was broken due to a stone below it of height just 110 mm, is this you call ground clearance.
4. Engine knocking and Suspension noise : - engine and suspension noise oh my god its like tractor.
5. Costly Maintenance : - First free servicing bill from the Saara motors is of 8703/- that is more than the cost of insurance price of the vehicle. And they are changing the diesel filter, oil filter, synthetic oil of 500 rs/ltr every 5000 kms.
Even after this the vehicle is send for the same and repetitive problems thrice to the showroom and every time they are taking the money for the same damm thing. The show room is recommending having the wheel alignment and balancing for the alloy wheels every 4000 kms and taking the charge for it even if it’s done before one month, that is free every where. It seems not to be the vehicle of Skoda motors but has the feeling worst than ambassador.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:11:00