JK Tyre & Industries Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 5, 2023

File a complaint to JK Tyre & Industries

Having problems with JK Tyre & Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JK Tyre & Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JK Tyre & Industries

View more phone numbers

Fax
+91 11 2332 2059

View more phone numbers

JK Tyre & Industries reviews & complaints(189)

Sir company se mujhe branding nhi mil rhi na koi certificate mila
area meanegar bhi koi bat nhi sunte hai
mea kya kro ap batao
JK Tyre & Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we regret the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details along with your email ID and city name, so we may look into it at the earliest.

Today noon i have goon through Paliyekkara Toll Plaza by my car.They debited 45 Rs from my fast tag account and charged again Rs:180 for the penalty fee

Please help in this case..this is wrong and this type of activities need to be corrected on priority
    Dec 27, 2022
    Wrongly mentioned Company name...sorry

जेके कंपनीचे फोर व्हीलर टायर कार अल्टो मारुती सुझुकी या गाडीस दोन महिन्यापूर्वी नवीन टायर श्री मल्लिकार्जुन टायर्स बोधेगाव तालुका शेवगाव या ठिकाणाहून खरेदी केले असता...

Service warranty Creta tyre .. No response from Service engineer. Many times called to Service Engineer. He did not lift the call. Name is Mr Nagul Meera, Kurnool Dist Andhra Pradesh. I handovered tyre at his office five days back. This is the worst service from JK Tyres
      Hi, we regret the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details along with your email ID and city name, so we may look into it at the earliest or call us at our toll-free number[protected], for further assistance.

Sir mene 18 se 2022 ko karotiya tire works kapada se tub dalwaya or tub auto pinchar ho gya koi taire me nukili chij nhi thi mene panchar banwaya fir 3 km chalte hi again pinchar same problem and shops keeper don't change my tube ..It not good service of jk tube I am not satisfied this service...
        Sir mere ptp nhi ho rha hai 4 year company se kam kr rhe pr koi sun bai nhi hai plz sir ap is pr sun bai kre
        Hi, please drop your query at jktyre.com/feedback.aspx

Dear sir, your dealer Punjab Tyres (Ricky Sing) at Akola maharashtra not providing of GST bill to me. We will buying JUH4 tyre (1 Pair) but non provide of GST bill. We buy MRF M4 tyres at Ahuja Tyres akola. Please take action of your dealer Punjab Tyres (Ricky Sing).

I want to claim my warrenty policy my product is damaged within the warrenty period

Hi my name is Eshwar Bangalore 560073 I buy 2 JK tyre for ny goods vehicle 2 months back now 2 tyre also damaged I give for warranty it's approved but he charged me 40% but my tyre used only 15 to 20 % and tyre is very smooth it's not better for goods vehicles Mrf is better than jk so friends use Mrf savari tyre for your goods vehicle

We have the problem with three tires which were used in the rear side. How is it possible to have the same problem on three tires??
                We have sent some photographs to the company through mail. In the beginning the crack is very small but after a few days it becomes a big line which seems like a cut.

We have given all details and sent many reminders but company is not responding properly.

Vinay Sharma
                Balaji Packaging
                Haridwar

Vary bad 😞 . Tyre . 2year old tyre over fat the . Company say No Change the tyre . No Manufacturing defect . Money vastage this company tyre Not purchased every one

I had purchased jk tyres on amazon ...i want to replace the product with a big size

Tyre wear out issue facing.my tyres is almost half aftrr 10000 km

I went to UMAR TYRE PALACE Anantnag j&k yesterday i.e.27/1/2022 for purchase of two tyres for my Alto car.First he cheated me on price.He sold JK Ultima NXT tyres at a higher rate than Jk Ultima Neo.Second I had purchased tubeless tyres from him but later I came to know that he has given me Tube tyres changed into tubeless.Please intervene.

Mubarak Ahmad Shah
                        Anantnag J&K-192231

പകുതി തേയ്മാനം ആകുംമ്പോഴേക്കും ടയർ bend ആകുന്നു 4 എണ്ണം ആദ്യം വാങ്ങി പകുതി ഓടി കളഞ്ഞു രണ്ടാമതും വാങ്ങിയപ്പോൾ ഇതുംbend ആകുന്നു

Sir/Madam,
                            I have tyres with dimensions of[protected] to my car which I bought on 30th June 2021.
                            I had already change 3 tyres with same problem of getting air bubble in it.
                            And main issue is very poor service from J K tyre, I had submitted my problematic tyre at SINDH TYRES KARANJA LAD 444105, on 4th January 2022 but still tyre not sent to akola maharashtra and also I talk with Vishal (Officials from JK Tyre) he also take it casually. The tyre submitted now just changed in 1st week of November 2021 and from that I only drive nearly 2, 500 km.
                            I hope you understand my concern.
                            Thanks.
                            Govind Totla,

We have taken note of your complaint, pls share your contact details like mobile no., Location, Email id or else register your complaint on JK Tyre Helpline no.[protected].

regards

Team JK Tyre

I was registered as dealership in this company and i was transfer the amount for security and i want quit from this company and want refund of my security amount.

I had purchased 3 jk tyre for my swift VDI but after 50000 all 3 tyres are cupping

Had brough two pairs of tyre for my alto 800 (145/80/R12) last year in the month of June. Noe after driving for about 18000 km the entire rubber come to the level of steel mesh wire. Quality of the tyre I found is very poor as compare to the other market counterparts. I had a very bad experience about this product. As the tyres are in the period of grunted/ warranty I wish that I should get the replacement of the tyres.
                                  Yours
                                  Rattan Singh

I had brough two pairs of tyre for my alto 800 (145/80/R12) last year in the month of June. Noe after driving for about 18000 km the entire rubber come to the level of steel mesh wire. Quality of the tyre I found is very poor as compare to the other market counterparts. I had a very bad experience about this product. As the tyres are in the period of grunted/ warranty I wish that I should get the replacement of the tyres.
                                    Yours