JK Tyre & Industries Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to JK Tyre & Industries

Having problems with JK Tyre & Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JK Tyre & Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JK Tyre & Industries

View more phone numbers

Fax
+91 11 2332 2059

View more phone numbers

JK Tyre & Industries reviews & complaints(177)

Tyre wear out issue facing.my tyres is almost half aftrr 10000 km
JK Tyre & Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to UMAR TYRE PALACE Anantnag j&k yesterday i.e.27/1/2022 for purchase of two tyres for my Alto car.First he cheated me on price.He sold JK Ultima NXT tyres at a higher rate than Jk Ultima Neo.Second I had purchased tubeless tyres from him but later I came to know that he has given me Tube tyres changed into tubeless.Please intervene.

Mubarak Ahmad Shah
    Anantnag J&K-192231

പകുതി തേയ്മാനം ആകുംമ്പോഴേക്കും ടയർ bend ആകുന്നു 4 എണ്ണം ആദ്യം വാങ്ങി പകുതി ഓടി കളഞ്ഞു രണ്ടാമതും വാങ്ങിയപ്പോൾ ഇതുംbend ആകുന്നു

Sir/Madam,
        I have tyres with dimensions of[protected] to my car which I bought on 30th June 2021.
        I had already change 3 tyres with same problem of getting air bubble in it.
        And main issue is very poor service from J K tyre, I had submitted my problematic tyre at SINDH TYRES KARANJA LAD 444105, on 4th January 2022 but still tyre not sent to akola maharashtra and also I talk with Vishal (Officials from JK Tyre) he also take it casually. The tyre submitted now just changed in 1st week of November 2021 and from that I only drive nearly 2, 500 km.
        I hope you understand my concern.
        Thanks.
        Govind Totla,

We have taken note of your complaint, pls share your contact details like mobile no., Location, Email id or else register your complaint on JK Tyre Helpline no.[protected].

regards

Team JK Tyre

I was registered as dealership in this company and i was transfer the amount for security and i want quit from this company and want refund of my security amount.

I had purchased 3 jk tyre for my swift VDI but after 50000 all 3 tyres are cupping

Had brough two pairs of tyre for my alto 800 (145/80/R12) last year in the month of June. Noe after driving for about 18000 km the entire rubber come to the level of steel mesh wire. Quality of the tyre I found is very poor as compare to the other market counterparts. I had a very bad experience about this product. As the tyres are in the period of grunted/ warranty I wish that I should get the replacement of the tyres.
              Yoursbr...
              I had brough two pairs of tyre for my alto 800 (145/80/R12) last year in the month of June. Noe after driving for about 18000 km the entire rubber come to the level of steel mesh wire. Quality of the tyre I found is very poor as compare to the other market counterparts. I had a very bad experience about this product. As the tyres are in the period of grunted/ warranty I wish that I should get the replacement of the tyres.
              Thanksbr...
              Thanksbr...

New car purchased in june 2021 but one of the tyres get cut sideways only in 4 months
              Kindly help to void warrenty & replace it earliest

Sir mar car me mane four tyre new dalyathe jk company ke jis me se 3 tyre krab ho gye hai or mera 1tyre company me complent ke liye gya huaa us ko bhi 5-6din ho gye hai us ka bhi koi jwab nhi aaya hai fir me kru bto
                Mujhe mare 3tyre ka replc krwa ne hai
                Sir mane 3month phle he tyre purchase kiye hai us me se 3tyre krab nikal hai

Sir I have purchased two wheeler tyre within two months air started leaking today I put air tomorrow there is no air full leakage tested no puncture then I have put tube again the same problem air leakage then I put in front then also same problem again and again air leakage in tubeless tyre with tube still the tyre is in new condition not used more please resolve this sir

Dear sir
                    Purchase 4 jk tyres from Sahota Traders lambs pins chow G. TRoad Jhalandhar on 16/12/2019 and I gave one tyre for claim product stencil no B4717on dame date till date they haven't told any thing
                    More over on April 20 I again gave one more JK tyre for claim but till date no any response I visited Sahota Traders on August 21 they told me thatyour tyres are deposited in company but due to lock down they are not able to trace your tyres and not to worry you will receive your tyres from jammu only but now since month they are not responding
                    I request you to kindly look into the matter

I purchased one tubeless tyre for appachi bike in rajpalya Bangalore after 6months air pressure is leakage slowly.
                      I request you to kindly check that thre and refit with free of cost.

18th October 2021

JK Tyre Customer Care Manager
                        Link House 3, BahadurShah Zafar Marg
                        New Delhi-110002

I am having a Maruti Celerio car which was purchased from M/s Competent Automobiles, F-14, Connaught Place, New Delhi-01 in June 2016. It is having 5 tyres of JK (Steel Radial) Vectra which were supplied by the manufacturer (Maruti).

My car has covered only...

Delar not responding

Tyre punchered due to cut in Tyre but Tyre of my car is in warranty of two years.
                          Hi, we regret the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details along with your email ID and city name, so we may look into it at the earliest.
                          meenu ahlawat's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 12, 2021
                          Hi I am vikram
                          Email me at [email protected]
                          Delhi
                          Plz look into my problem at earliest .
                          meenu ahlawat's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 12, 2021
                          My contact number is 9910193857
                          JK Tyre & Industries's reply, Oct 14, 2021
                          Hi, thank you for sharing the details. We are raising this with our concerned team, please allow us some time to get back to you.

This is to raise my concern that both the JK Tyres of my car (backside) are uneven and bubbling after total kms of 10, 000 only.
                            I request you to kindly look into the matter and take my complaint as a priority and change the tyres. Below are the details for your reference:

Pratibha Sharma
                            Celerio car no. DL 3CCL 4989
                            Mobile no. [protected]
                            Address : A-105, Ashoka enclave part 2, Sector 37, Faridabad - 121003

Waiting to hear from you.

The tyre is damge and the seller not change this...
                              3.00.17 tyer putre problem in side tyers problem...