Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  SMIT — Transfer Termination Voucher

I am a faculty of Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology facing problem in having LPG gas for cooking.
In 2002 when I came to Sikkim I got connection of LPG from ESS CELL PEE GEE, Indira Bye pass Gangtok. That time we did not have any Indane agency at MAJITAR. I used to get gas cyllinder from our mess as Indira Bye pass is far from my place .But since last two years I am having gas cyllinder from Majitar LPG agency.
Very recently Majitar Indane agency asked us to transfer our connection from ESS CELL PEE GEE, Indira Bye pass Gangtok otherwise they will not provide gas or blue book to us.
I went to ESS CELL PEE GEE, Indira Bye pass Gangtok to get TTV (Transfer Termination Voucher). They declined to give us. Mr. Ashis Pradhan (Agency Code:161058)the owner said he has already trasfered to Siliguri area office three years back and have no records. His behavior was very much rude. IOCL should not give agency to such type of person.
As a customer we (many faculty of SMIT) all are in trouble.
Please suggest what should I do now?
I attach herewith the subscription voucher of ESS CELL PEE GEE, Indira Bye pass Gangtok.
Looking forward to your kind mail.
Thanking you
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


SMIT — to know internal marks

good morning sir .my name is saranraj.T i am studying B.Tech (IT) in the SMIT anna university affiliated college .i am in the 2008R its s credit system so how i can see my internal marks...plss help me...

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Education
    Add Company Information