[Resolved]  Sobha Developers Ltd — Cheating by Sobha Developers

I am pissed off with Sobha and unfortunately never read any of these websites before paying them for the appartment. I had booked an apptt at Sobha Carnation, Outer Ring Road.

I wish to go to consumer court as any other court would simply cost too much money and hold their one-sided agreement as binding. It’s crazy that a public listed company can get away by cheating highly literate / educated people like us.

I[censored] r keen to join me or support me with all evidence to build my case, please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

[Jun 26, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Can you please explain what your issue is? I am planning to buy a Sobha property and your experiences would be helpful.

Sobha Developers Ltd — pf amount

Dear Sir/madem,

I have already submitted, withdrawl amount form last eight june 2009 to pf office. So Pls let me know the status of my PF amount.

Please look at facebook

[protected]@live.com

Sobha Developers  Phone
    Sobha Developers  Address
    Sarjapur - Marthahalli Outer Ring Road (ORR), Devarabisanahalli, Bellandur Post , ., Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103