Syndicate Bank ATM — to block atm

m.pushparaj
62302200064211
due to lost of atm

Complaint comments  84 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir, my father's ATM card is lost . I kindly request you to block it.
It's SYNDICATE BANK ATM card. account no. [protected]
lost atm
My Syndicate bank atm card lost on 21.8.10, Plz block the same. A/c No [protected]
i lost my atm card so plz take immediate action to block my account, my account no is [protected], name shubha.k
i just lost my atm plz block my atm immediately, my name is shubha.k, my accout number is [protected]

SYNDICATE BANK — To block the Atm card

i lost my atm card so Request you to please block my atm card .
Account number :-[protected]

Ashutosh Pathak
respected sir
my father has lost his atm card so kindly do the needful by blocking his atm card
his accont no is 22013066 his name - ram kumar malik
I just lost my atm please block my atm immediately My name is sumathi K my account no.[protected]
I lost my ATM card 4 hours back. Pls block my a/c. My a/c no. is [protected]. a/c holder Mr. Abhinandan
i lost my atm of syndicate bank account no. [protected].please block it
vinay
i lost my atm card ...so plz block my atm..nd my account number is [protected]...plzzzzzzzzzz
nd this is lokeshkumar frm hydrabad
My ATM Card was left for today afternoon Kindly I request you to Block my card immidiatly
my Account No:[protected]

I am the holder of saving bank account No.[protected]. I lost my ATM Card on[protected] at 2.P.M. Please blocked my ATM immediately for any misuse further. My mobile Number is [protected]

ATM BLOCK — ATM BLOCK

myself Sumit dhiman, i have today lost my canara bank ATM, my savings account no. is 11988, h.no.9, canal colony,dhand road, kurukshetra-136119 .I dont know my card no.kindly Block the ATM as soon as possible.
please revert me at-sumitkumar3011@gmail.com
mob:-[protected]
i lost my ATM of syndicate bank account no is [protected] contact no [protected]
please block it
i kindly request you to block it.

with regards,
nelatury johnson
I lost my ATM cards (Master CARDS) for account number [protected], [protected]. Pls block it immediately.
I lost my ATM card for account number [protected]. pls block it immediately.
i have lost my card please block it immediately my account number is [protected] shweena. B

+91 80 2570 5784 [Online Banking]
    Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009
    Syndicate Bank ATM - to block atm