[Resolved] T R Sawhney Motors — Maruti Swift Dzire vxi Complaints - delay in delivery & no transperncy
I have to resort to writing to this complaint after facing HARRASMENT at the hands of one of Maruti's prestigious dealers TR Sawhney Motors, Delhi. The details are mentioned below, but to be more informative I present my date wise interaction with the dealer again.
14th December 2008 - I had booked a Swift Dzire Lxi (Allotment Number:
[protected] with your agency TR SAWHNEY MOTORS LTD on 14th December 2008 with a Booking amount of Rs.10, 000 vide reciept number 16021, with a promise to deliver the vehicle by 15th January 2009. When I called up the dealer agent on 14th Jan'09, I was told that the Car was out of stock and will take some more time to deliver. In the mean time I MUST deposit the total Cost quoted .
28th January 2009 - The Pay order of downpayment was collected by the
agent on 28th January 2009 (Vide Reciept Number 22048)
2nd February 2009 - The Loan amount of 3 Lacs from SBI was also sent to
the Dealer (Vide Reciept Number 22516). I was committed that the Car will be delivered within 20 Days, as Maruti asks for total Cost deposit before releasing the vehicle. I was assured that the final Delivery date of 18th Feb'09.
17th February 2009 - When called upon, I was again told by Mr. Jaspal
(Team Lead Sales Mob: [protected]) that the vehicle is still not available and We will have to wait indefinitely as the manufacturing of vehicles had been stalled and dealers orders have been cancelled.
18th February 2009 - I visited the Showroom personally, and Met Mr.
Rakesh Bhardwaj (Vice President, TR Sawhney Mob: [protected]), who assured that he will take up my case with your company and promised to give me a committed date on 24th Feb. I was also asked to give in written an alternate colour choice inorder to increase the probability of availability, which I promptly did.
24th February 2009 - I waited for the day, but no one called up, and let
me know the date of delivery. I had to myself call and I was told that the vehicle shall be available before 28th Feb.
27th February 2009 - Once again, I was dissappointed, when on 27th Feb I
called to confirm, and was told that the Car is still not available.
1st March 2009 - I called up Customer Care on 1st March, and had a
telecon with Ms Sunita (Customer Care, TR Sawhney) and was told that the Car is in Transit, And I was likely to get the vehicle delivered by 2nd or 3rd March. No one called up and once again I called up Mr Bhardwaj. He told me that they cannot commit to deliver the vehicle, and cut my phone in Mid Conversation when I threatened to cancel the booking.
Now as a cutomer, I feel helpless and cheated. My concerns are
1. Is it that we have to Pay the total cost even before delivery of vehicle, without which Maruti would not release the vehicle to the dealer?
2. My EMI for the vehicle has been deducted on 15th Feb, who is going to justify the interest on the Loan that I have availed for the product which has not been delivered to me on time?
3. Had the manufacture of the Car been really stalled as confirmed by the dealer?
4. Will I get the Car or should I have to resort to cancel the order and bear the losses as a consequence of this?
5. I have never got a call back from the Dealer to console or even when promised to get back with the status. Is this the way you have been choosing dealers who are the face of company with the customer?
6. Major number of dealers are promising to deliver the Car within
This being my First Car, I already regret and have lost the charm of owning one from Maruti. Dont know what to do, Can anyone Help????
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
Jun 20, 2014
T. R. Sawhney Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.