TATA Indicom Walky Phone — about lock & unlock

can u please tell me how to open the lock & unlock the phone.my phone number is.64563950

about lock

Comments

Lsp345 — Phone locked

From 8.12.2007 we could not make any outgoing or incoming calls from the Tata indicom phone.so,kindly arrange to do the needful services.thanks.

tata walky phone — phone block without informing

my tata walky phone[protected]‏ has been blocked without informing.. it is prepaid. & balcnce is still there 834 & validity is upto dec9 2009
when i have done the complaint regrding this they are taking compliant nor they have given any complaint no.
ThenI have send email also. then they have replied come and submit all proof of record .
My point is this without inform they have block on which ground & this harssment for the user

Mrs Khare

TATA Indicom — Do not give me PIN

I have a tata prepaid mobile my no is [protected]. They donot give me PIN for create online account. I called them many times but they donot give me any responce
Press the hash (#) on ur Walky phone for few seconds, it would get lock and do the same to unlock it.

To know all this stuffs why dont u call there CC @ 121, it would be resolved faster instead of posting here !
ankitsoni08's reply, Jul 27, 2017
its not getting unlock? could you please solve the problem.

Ankit Soni
enter code as 3062 which will unlock your walky.. all the best
my phone got locked and getting the message, when i tried to insert another sim
"Phone locked Please contact service center"
help me pls...
can u please tell me how to open the lock & unlock the phone.my phone number is.687702
tata walky has locked
but i tried to unlock, it shows enter password
what should i do??
Hi My name is irfan khan so my phone is lock what shoud i do tell me plz ...
Hi My name is irfan khan so my phone is lock what shoud i do tell me plz ...
and my number is [protected]
i have walky but i cant get code to unlock security
Hi! am Saikat.
I have an Tata Indicom Walky Those Model No... Is LSP400T(L.G.).
And I forgot the code which I use for lock the phone...
Pls tell by E-mail, me the master code or any code for unlock the phone...
Saikat Chakraborty.
hello im qadeer and my phone is lock so tell me how to unlock my phone and number is 65402357
can u please tell me how to open the lock & unlock the phone.my phone number is.6532101
plz unlock my walky
forget the phone password tata indicom lg walky phone no [protected] .email- kumar.[protected]@ymail.com
i lock my tata indicom walky but its not unlock
please tell me how to unlock my walky
my number is 65355628

tata indicom prepaid walky phone — Unlock code forgot

I have forgot my TATA Indicom Prepaid Walky phone No:[protected] which is accidentally locked and I don't remember the unlock Code. can I get a solution to solve the problem for the Company side.

LSP-350T — Phone locked

My Tata Indicom Walky phone (ph no.[protected] has got locked. I am unable to unlock it as I donot know what number needs to be inputted to unlock it. Can you please help me in this regard.

Madhumita
Mobile no. [protected]
email:madhumita.[protected]@gmail.com

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703