[Resolved]  Tempo Traveller 17 Seater - Force Motors — BAD SERVICE AND MANUFACTURING DEFECT OF THE PRODUCT

SIR,

I have purchased one Tempo Traveller from Vanchinad Motors 17 seater Regn. Number-KL-01-AW-8968 before 8 months. The main issue of mine is starting after the two months of the date of purchase. My traveller's from left side becomes polished and become more depreciated than that of the other side tyres. At the same time i have mentioned this to the service personnel, then the service manager said it is the common problem of 17 seater tempo traveller. I have purchased this vehicle for tourist purposes.

Now it is eight months. You can see the situation of my vehicle,it becomes unusable for travelling any of its existing tyres. Both tyres become more depreciated its only becoze of your mistake from the service personnel or becoz of the manufacturing defect of your product.Its just around 32000 have passed its total kilometres and i have invest around 27,000/- for changing my tyre only. What is this? what product you are making? What is the criteria for appointing your franchise/service centre? Are they well efficient in hadling issues of their customers.? You people have to check it......

How can i maintiain the vehicle by investing such a huge expenses. From the begining of this problem the service personnel saying that it is the problem with wheel alignment and balancing... I have the complete receipt of my wheel balancing payment. They have forced me to check the alignment around 6 times within this 32000 Kilometres. I have already given the complaint to you people but noone is answering or resolving my problem.. If this is the worst situation how can i recommend to others for buying these type vehicle....

Service Manager-Jose-[protected] (Vanchinad Motors-Force)

PLS DO ANY HELP FOR RESLOVING MY ISSUE.....OTHERWISE I HAVE TO MOVE LEGAL METHODS FOR AVOIDING THESE RISKS IN FUTURE.

Biju GS
Gowri Tours and Travels
Trivandrum
[protected]/[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

sir, my traveler is twelve seat and it is running only 25000 km its back right side tyre fully gone we complaint our company they forward the complaint to appolo tyers cochin but they are not change the tyre and they told the problem is ours but our company said it is tyre company complaint plese change the tyre for me our vehicle no is kl 40 b 2684 and our no [protected] my name is baiju c charly and mail id is [protected]@gmail .com

Force Motors